Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

8 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Is that even a thing LEGO does, I can't ever recall seeing dual molded arms. 

Its a very rare thing to see in the MARVEL theme. But in other themes, especially the CMF series, it appears quite often. President Business from the new LEGO Movie 2 CMF is a good example

BTW, new information on the Mysterio figure:

- Green torso with a few gold and purple prints, doens't look anything like the suit from the trailer

- Legs are printed

- New helmet mold

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Its a very rare thing to see in the MARVEL theme. But in other themes, especially the CMF series, it appears quite often. President Business from the new LEGO Movie 2 CMF is a good example

- Green torso with a few gold and purple prints, doens't look anything like the suit from the trailer

- Legs are printed

- New helmet mold

Could be his 2nd suit he uses in the movie since it was leaked that Mysterio would have two suits in the movie. The introduction of a new helmet mould increases the chance of seeing a version of his fish bowl helmet. 

Looking at the first look of the Stealth suit LEGO has done, it seems as if the Far from Home line would be less disappointing than the Avengers: Endgame line. I thought LEGO might use an existing mould like maybe a repainted version of Vulture's helmet or Mr Freeze's helmet but it seems as if they'd be expire meeting new stuff for this line.

:laugh:

I'm excited! 

8 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I remember him, he got a lot of Jurassic World dinosaurs early last year. Why do you ask?

Apparently he is back. But gone again. Ugh.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What will be in 3 months?

Beacuse the sets are coming out in 2 months.

I'm just giving him the answer that he is always saying. I have no time for a guy like him.

4 hours ago, Albert with an A said:

Does this mean we can expect some Marvel leaks from him soon?

Actually, I've talked to him saying he's posting the Stealth Suit but strange thing happened, I cannot search his account anymore.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

- Legs are printed

- New helmet mold

I told you guys he had 2 suits but nobody wanted to listen to me

13 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

This still doesn’t confirm he has two suits...

BUT it’s amazing to hear he will have a new helmet mold!

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Maybe you're right. Maybe it's just a miss on lego's part (which morelikely the case

Torso is dark green. Printing details like on the armor is spot on. Gold and purple lighting, only gripe is it's d.green dominant otherwise, it could've been perfect and yes it has gold hands.

Legs are also in dark green with the printing of knee guards in gold and it has toe printing.

Now the most awaited one, the head I can say it's new and weird. We still have to wait for clear pictures to judge it.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Maybe you're right. Maybe it's just a miss on lego's part (which morelikely the case

Torso is dark green. Printing details like on the armor is spot on. Gold and purple lighting, only gripe is it's d.green dominant otherwise, it could've been perfect and yes it has gold hands.

Legs are also in dark green with the printing of knee guards in gold and it has toe printing.

Now the most awaited one, the head I can say it's new and weird. We still have to wait for clear pictures to judge it.

Yes the rumours about Mysterio getting a new helmet mould was true. Can't wait to see his minifigure. This Far from Home line has potential to be better than the Endgame line which just reused Quantum Suits for most figs and has barely any new figures apart from Ant Man with a new helmet, Cap's new helmet and the new Iron Man armours, Every five else seems to be a downgrade but so fare the leaks for the Far from Home sets seems to imply we could get good figs. (Mainly Stealth Suit, Ditko Red and black and Mysterio)

Reason why minilegogo doesn't post picture yet is because it's too blurry he said. He will definitely post in once he got a clear picture so make sure to follow him. 

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Reason why minilegogo doesn't post picture yet is because it's too blurry he said. He will definitely post in once he got a clear picture so make sure to follow him. 

Tbh I'd rather have a blurry picture than no picture at all

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Tbh I'd rather have a blurry picture than no picture at all

You can't blame him if it's his photo he can do whatever he wants. He has a good track posting pictures of unreleased stuff probably he doesn't want a blurry pic uploaded on his story so all you have to do is wait. 

Im surprised Lego is seemingly going all out for a SPIDER-MAN WAVE!!! I must be dreaming. They give us more than 1 variant of Spidey based off a movie AND a possible new mold for the villain with amazing printing? All of that in one wave? This FFH wave may be able to compete with the Spider-Man 2 wave from 2004

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Im surprised Lego is seemingly going all out for a SPIDER-MAN WAVE!!! I must be dreaming. They give us more than 1 variant of Spidey based off a movie AND a possible new mold for the villain with amazing printing? All of that in one wave? This FFH wave may be able to compete with the Spider-Man 2 wave from 2004

Seeing what Hasbro did with their figures, like others says you can't blame Lego if they used advanced tech suit for 7 characters, atleast Lego is decent enough to release minifig version rather than 2 bodies with a bunch of alternative heads. 

FFH on the other hand has the potential of getting new prints because of Spidey being the biggest cash cow and Mysterio with the printing that no one had.

8 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I definitely agree with you on this one. The merchandising of Far from Home in general is very decent. So far apparently from some leaks we're getting Stealth Suit Spider-man, Red and black spidey, Mysterio (With a new mould), Nick Fury (Not sure if LEGO would make a new head for Fury or just use the Age of Ultron variant), one of Peter's classmates (Either Flash, Ned or Michelle), Brick built versions of Hydro-Man and Molten Man and a possible Peter Parker head like what Marvel did for Ant-Man in the Endgame sets.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Thanks for finally providing some concrete details. I look forward to seeing the actual figure. 

8 minutes ago, BrickSantorum said:

Thanks for finally providing some concrete details. I look forward to seeing the actual figure. 

No biggie, I had the go signal that's why I posted it. It's not like when you have the information you can go ahead and share it right away. I hope you understand that, so moving forward we won't have any problems. 

I learned my mistakes on the polybag rumors, turned out only Ironman was included in a polybag so I'm careful in giving out information that I'm not sure of. 

But hey! No one see it coming, atleast I got Ironman correct. :iamded_lol:

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

No biggie, I had the go signal that's why I posted it. It's not like when you have the information you can go ahead and share it right away. I hope you understand that, so moving forward we won't have any problems. 

I learned my mistakes on the polybag rumors, turned out only Ironman was included in a polybag so I'm careful in giving out information that I'm not sure of. 

But hey! No one see it coming, atleast I got Ironman correct. :iamded_lol:

Judging from recent comments, I think I speak for a number of people on here when I say that I always appreciate reliable information that’s presented in a straightforward way. I have seen several would-be leakers come through here over the years who provided neither, and I’m always happy when they decide to move on and stop wasting everyone’s time.

I’m glad you’ve taken a lesson from going 1 for 9 on recent polybag rumors, and I think the mods have already spoken to you about teasing leaks. So, yes, I also hope that we won’t have any problems going forward.

And thanks again for providing actual details about what you believe the Mysterio figure will look like. Can’t wait to see how those translate into the actual figure when we finally see pics. 

@BrickSantorum cheers! :thumbup:

-

-

2 minifigures from FFH wave and so far so good.

Now I'm hoping they would make the Ditko (Red/Black) suit. Make it dual molded legs, and printing similar to Stark suit.

That is the 3 most desired minifigs. I won't care about the rest. Probably a MJ minifig for some treat and villains who is yet to be revealed (if we have one scenario simillar to Shocker)

-

-

My wallet will cry soon! :cry3:

5 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Yeah credit where credit is due:thumbup:. Can't say I'm happy about it, I loved the gold suit. I guess I'm just going to use that aquaman piece every customiser seems to use atm. But I'm gonna wait until I see the final product until I make my final judgement.

5 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

This still doesn't confirm anything about a possible second suit. This minifigure is most likely, as all marvel figures are, based on outdated concept art

Wow, this is great information! I'm thinking that whatever set Mysterio is in is going to be a must-buy!

4 hours ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

This Far from Home line has potential to be better than the Endgame line which just reused Quantum Suits for most figs and has barely any new figures apart from Ant Man with a new helmet, Cap's new helmet and the new Iron Man armours.

To be fair, we haven't seen all of the sets yet, and aside from scaly Cap, Ronin, Rescue and maybe Rocket, there should be no new variant suits in the movie (or even characters, for that matter).

12 minutes ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

aside from scaly Cap, Ronin, Rescue and maybe Rocket, there should be no new variant suits in the movie (or even characters, for that matter).

I dont think you have been following the movie's production closely enough if you think those are the only characters/variants that we'll be missing :tongue:

Spoiler

2012's Avengers is revisted with Captain America, Loki and Thor (long hair) all appearing - each of these variants could have been revisited
Hulk has three different costumes; QRS, Pants and a Prof Hulk suit
Valkyrie is still yet to have her 'End of Ragnarok' costume represented and she may be appearing in that costume

To put it bluntly, a lot of characters we are unaware of the extent of the roles in Endgame. We are aware of some scenarios that make it clear that they could include variants of characters from the past/future.

13 minutes ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Wow, this is great information! I'm thinking that whatever set Mysterio is in is going to be a must-buy!

To be fair, we haven't seen all of the sets yet, and aside from scaly Cap, Ronin, Rescue and maybe Rocket, there should be no new variant suits in the movie (or even characters, for that matter).

I'm so disappointed about War Machine, they made a new helm which looks awesome but where is Mk5 or even 6?