Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I have been hearing a lot and seeing some pictures of a British style Spider-Man suit for FFH. That makes three new suits in this film and I sincerely hope all three are represented in the Lego sets. One for each set? 

14 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I have been hearing a lot and seeing some pictures of a British style Spider-Man suit for FFH. That makes three new suits in this film and I sincerely hope all three are represented in the Lego sets. One for each set? 

Wishful thinking

1 hour ago, KevinMD said:

The D2C list has been known for a while now and there is no Marvel set, only DC Batmobile.

Thank you for clearing that up. 

57 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I don't believe they will do that. We already know the polybag, that spider-crawler thing with the 2012 spider man, and I find it highly unlikely that they will create 3 new suits, in addition to the one from homecoming used in this movie. Also, keep in mind that toy had a spider-plane thing, so it may not be the place to look for screen-accuracy :shrug_oh_well:

21 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Nebula -snip-

We dont really have confirmation of her being in the hall of armour. I and others are just thinking that if the other figures in the set are the highly detailed mark 1, 5 and 41 that it would make sense for the other figure to re-use the QRS or be more simple - hence why Nebula was thrown into the suggestion pool. The Hall Of Armour could easily include Tony or any other character really that might be less spoiler heavy.

16 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Question for the thread: could Lego possibly have created the avengers compound with only 699 pieces? I'm genuinely curious on every ones thoughts. A section of the compound? Maybe a proportionate sized full version scaled down? Could it possibly combine with the armor room set like others are saying? I'm quite excited to see!

Attack On Avengers Tower from AoU had 515 pieces... mentally take that set, lie it on its side and imagine the front and top segment of it are open. Now imagine that the three different segments are based around the Avengers Compound, one of which including some form of Quantum Realm Generator device. That is my expectations for the Avengers Compound set, a cutaway segment of the Avengers Compound with the focal point being the interior as opposed to the exterior - that could potentially attach to the Iron Man Armour Room set.

Though the set has been described as a playset based around the figures, so honestly i think the build will likely be lacking and we should keep expectations low as the focal point for the set will definitely be the inclusion of Thanos & Hulk along with whatever other characters are included.

Just now, Scarilian said:

We dont really have confirmation of her being in the hall of armour. I and others are just thinking that if the other figures in the set are the highly detailed mark 1, 5 and 41 that it would make sense for the other figure to re-use the QRS or be more simple - hence why Nebula was thrown into the suggestion pool. The Hall Of Armour could easily include Tony or any other character really that might be less spoiler heavy.

Mind you that I was the first to point it out because of the original image I saw, 4 of them in 1 picture. But you're right there's no confirmation. 

6 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Attack On Avengers Tower from AoU had 515 pieces... mentally take that set, lie it on its side and imagine the front and top segment of it are open. Now imagine that the three different segments are based around the Avengers Compound, one of which including some form of Quantum Realm Generator device. That is my expectations for the Avengers Compound set, a cutaway segment of the Avengers Compound with the focal point being the interior as opposed to the exterior - that could potentially attach to the Iron Man Armour Room set.

Though the set has been described as a playset based around the figures, so honestly i think the build will likely be lacking and we should keep expectations low as the focal point for the set will definitely be the inclusion of Thanos & Hulk along with whatever other characters are included.

I think captain marvel is a safe bet to be included in the avengers compound set, but given she has a set for her own movie who knows if Lego will include her again 

9 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I think captain marvel is a safe bet to be included in the avengers compound set, but given she has a set for her own movie who knows if Lego will include her again 

She’s on the box art of the War Machine Buster set...I think she’ll be in the compound set. My guess that set will include Thanos, Hulk, Iron Man MK 85, Captain America, Captain Marvel, and Rescue or Black Widow.

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Hopefully they do, and throw in her helmet this time. This means fans have a cheaper way to get Captain Marvel still, while collectors can get (hopefully) a better version

7 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Hopefully they do, and throw in her helmet this time. This means fans have a cheaper way to get Captain Marvel still, while collectors can get (hopefully) a better version

Highly unlikely, but it's will be a nice touch.

36 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

LEGO included Black Panther in an Infinity War set just months after his own wave, I’m sure they’ll include her in an Endgame set.

Sets are officially releasing March 31; I was shown the official March release schedule today.

Official names/details are:

Captain America: Outriders Attack

War Machine Buster

Iron Man Hall of Armor

Avengers Ultimate Quinjet

Avengers Compound Battle

Just now, legozebra said:

Sets are officially releasing March 31; I was shown the official March release schedule today.

War Machine Buster

Iron Man Hall of Armor

Avengers Compound Battle

Cool, any other words or information for Iron Man Hall of Armor and Avengers Compound Battle.

Why the secrecy?

Just now, legozebra said:

War Machine Buster

Iron Man Hall of Armor

Avengers Compound Battle

How about that, that is great news! 

4 hours ago, legozebra said:

War Machine Buster

Iron Man Hall of Armor

Avengers Compound Battle

Nice! So now we wait. We're close to an official reveal if infinity war sets were anything to go by. I believe one could say it's almost that we're in the endgame now.:classic:

Edited by Mandalorianknight
spelling

1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Nice! So now we wait. We're close to an official reveal if infinity war sets were anything to go by. I believe one could say it's almost that we're in the endgame now.:classic:

With next week being the final week of February one could only anticipate the immediate arrival of official reveals by Lego 

14 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I just want to remind you that Homecoming had Home made suit Spiderman and they didn't bother doing it.

Reality is, if TLG is feeling generous and give us 2 different suit preferrably Stealth and Ditko Stark suit. That's it. 

I could be wrong, and I'm happy if I'll be wrong coz who wouldn't want more suits for Spidey but it's a loooooong stretch. 

16 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

What do you mean by British style

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

What do you mean by British style

They mean 'British style' as in reference to the character Captain Britain. Spider-man has white lines on his outfit on his arms and on his torso similar to how Captain Britain had them to highlight his logo. Click the spoiler tag for image of the merchandise and the comic portrayal of Captain Britain and Spider-man wearing a similar style suit in the comics.

Spoiler

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-toy-suit.jpg
Marvels-Mightiest-Heroes-Vol-76-Captain-
spider-man-captain-britain-corps.jpg

13 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Cool, any other words or information for Iron Man Hall of Armor and Avengers Compound Battle.

Why the secrecy?

Hall Of Armour set is likely not based on Iron Man 3. Tony has had some of his armour destroyed in the past and rebuilt it - so it makes sense he would have rebuilt and displayed some of his armours during his 'retirement' - as a way to fondly look back at the past. The potential inclusion of a fourth figure could also reveal if that character returns to Earth as the Hall Of Armour is likely going to be part of the Avengers Compound judging via concept art.

The Avengers Compound battle meanwhile is likely going to feature 'Rescue', a character who they would rather reveal in the movie if not for the actress spoiling the reveal. Discussion has also appeared of a threat that is larger than Thanos, not necessarily a person, but that may be represented in some form in the Avengers Compound battle or a potential additional set. The figures in this set alongside the Hall Of Armour set will also give us more of an idea of if an additional set is going to be released.

The level of secrecy surrounding them at the moment is fairly normal to be honest. Instruction manuals do not necessarily reveal the entire wave and we are only just passing the middle of February. The Infinity War sets were officially revealed before NYTF last year, but they had an earlier release. Personally i think the MCU may be hiding aspects of Endgame to create hype even if everyone has already guessed exactly what will happen - they used the same strategy regarding the title reveal.

9 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

With next week being the final week of February one could only anticipate the immediate arrival of official reveals by Lego 

I like how this thread keeps going all the way round - we speculate or discuss one option which is veto'd and then a few weeks later we are back to discussing the original option. A couple of weeks/months ago i mentioned that we'd definitely see the sets in February, people claimed we would'nt because of the release date being April/March 31st or the secrecy... and now we have sets appearing in stores, have seen three of them via an instruction manual image and we have the potential early release date in the UK to justify that and people are talking about the potential for official reveals coming in February :tongue:

3 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

They mean 'British style' as in reference to the character Captain Britain. Spider-man has white lines on his outfit on his arms and on his torso similar to how Captain Britain had them to highlight his logo. Click the spoiler tag for image of the merchandise and the comic portrayal of Captain Britain and Spider-man wearing a similar style suit in the comics.

Reveal hidden contents

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-toy-suit.jpg
Marvels-Mightiest-Heroes-Vol-76-Captain-
spider-man-captain-britain-corps.jpg

Hall Of Armour set is likely not based on Iron Man 3. Tony has had some of his armour destroyed in the past and rebuilt it - so it makes sense he would have rebuilt and displayed some of his armours during his 'retirement' - as a way to fondly look back at the past. The potential inclusion of a fourth figure could also reveal if that character returns to Earth as the Hall Of Armour is likely going to be part of the Avengers Compound judging via concept art.

The Avengers Compound battle meanwhile is likely going to feature 'Rescue', a character who they would rather reveal in the movie if not for the actress spoiling the reveal. Discussion has also appeared of a threat that is larger than Thanos, not necessarily a person, but that may be represented in some form in the Avengers Compound battle or a potential additional set. The figures in this set alongside the Hall Of Armour set will also give us more of an idea of if an additional set is going to be released.

The level of secrecy surrounding them at the moment is fairly normal to be honest. Instruction manuals do not necessarily reveal the entire wave and we are only just passing the middle of February. The Infinity War sets were officially revealed before NYTF last year, but they had an earlier release. Personally i think the MCU may be hiding aspects of Endgame to create hype even if everyone has already guessed exactly what will happen - they used the same strategy regarding the title reveal.

I like how this thread keeps going all the way round - we speculate or discuss one option which is veto'd and then a few weeks later we are back to discussing the original option. A couple of weeks/months ago i mentioned that we'd definitely see the sets in February, people claimed we would'nt because of the release date being April/March 31st or the secrecy... and now we have sets appearing in stores, have seen three of them via an instruction manual image and we have the potential early release date in the UK to justify that and people are talking about the potential for official reveals coming in February :tongue:

I was referring to the official reveal sometime in March as next week is the final week in February, meaning they obviously aren't going to reveal anything in the final week (I highly doubt it)

9 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I was referring to the official reveal sometime in March as next week is the final week in February, meaning they obviously aren't going to reveal anything in the final week (I highly doubt it)

What about the potential for an early Europe/UK release given the set being on sale in Luton airport? I doubt March 31st is a worlwide release date if the set was put out for sale on/before the 14th February.

3 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

What about the potential for an early Europe/UK release given the set being on sale in Luton airport? I doubt March 31st is a worlwide release date if the set was put out for sale on/before the 14th February.

Hell if I know at this point. Personally I find them early on Ebay and buy them 

I saw this (new?) brown, long, and wavy hair piece on an insta story. I could see it being used as Michelle's hairpiece if we do get her as a fig

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I saw this (new?) brown, long, and wavy hair piece on an insta story. I could see it being used as Michelle's hairpiece if we do get her as a fig

It’s not new. It’s a Lego friends hair piece