Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Lego sets specifically End Game wave would not be adjusted it's scheduled release date just to conjucts with Bricktober pack.

I mean sorry to say this but you guys are lucky enough to have the promotion, It's a limited pack from 2018 and you've been waiting for this since forever. Lego is already doing you a favor.

UPDATE: Brickfan now says it's for ANY/ALL lego sets so this shouldn't be a problem now.

Yeah. I'm struggling to think of something to buy, I might just buy $75 of something and sell it on bricklink :). Although I have absolutely no idea why they wouldn't release this pack alongside the endgame sets, as it feels like the perfect opportunity. Unless they make Iron man and DUM-E a GWP to make it impossible to get a ton easily, in which case I would actually give some credence to lego doing cashgrabs.

Especially since it seems that we will never get a MK5, I NEEEEEEEED THOSE FIGURES!!!!!! 

Oh and I was thinking that it wouldn't be that they adjusted the wave release to go alongside the bricktober pack but that they always planned to release them march 1st. The sets are apparently at least in storage at some Uk stores already, based on the one that was found on shelves, so I can't see them waiting to release that long.

22 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Especially since it seems that we will never get a MK5, I NEEEEEEEED THOSE FIGURES!!!!!! 

You're not the only one. I'm excited AF for that armor room. Hoping for the best of the best for both remaining sets as those 3 sets that was leaked doesn't really interest me.

With those, I'm eyeing War Machine Buster, Cap's bike is an easy pass for me especially if I get access to multiple figs of him via a friend of mine. Quinjet figs aren't even new. Instead of an upgrade to Chitauri figs we got a downgrade. Only problem I have is I don't know if minilegs (rocket) in color white already appeared in other figs. 

Whoa, just2good commented on his video for the Bricktober pack that he believed it’d only be available at LEGO Stores, not even shop@home.

I hope this isn’t true, or I’ve got to drive an hour away on March 1st to spend $75 on something I don’t really want, all to get 4 minifigures that I do. 

Edit: The Brick Fan says it will be at LEGO stores and on shop@home. So there’s conflicting information. 

1 minute ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

When the Kaz minifigure was leaked a few weeks ago, I mentioned that his head looks like it can be repurposed for Hawkeye. Looks like it is the case

Why, has Ronin leaked somewhere? 

20 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Why, has Ronin leaked somewhere? 

Well technically he has, Hawkeye is in the quinjet set and I am doubtful we will get a ronin variant of him. But who knows, these are very mysterious sets

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Lego sets specifically End Game wave would not be adjusted it's scheduled release date just to conjucts with Bricktober pack.

I mean sorry to say this but you guys are lucky enough to have the promotion, It's a limited pack from 2018 and you've been waiting for this since forever. Lego is already doing you a favor.

UPDATE: Brickfan now says it's for ANY/ALL lego sets so this shouldn't be a problem now.

Exactly! I’m just happy the promotion is coming to the US! But I haven’t gotten the Captain Marvel set yet, so that will help me get there. Doesn’t matter now though that it’s open to all themes. 

7 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Well technically he has, Hawkeye is in the quinjet set and I am doubtful we will get a ronin variant of him. But who knows, these are very mysterious sets

Okay, I figured as much but it is not easy to make him out, haha. 

Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Exactly! I’m just happy the promotion is coming to the US! But I haven’t gotten the Captain Marvel set yet, so that will help me get there. Doesn’t matter now though that it’s open to all themes. 

I agree. After all this time, we should just be lucky we’re finally getting the promotion straight through LEGO, regardless of circumstances. And $75 is not awful, especially when people have been charging more for the minifigure pack alone. 

You're not the only one. I'm excited AF for that armor room. Hoping for the best of the best for both remaining sets as those 3 sets that was leaked doesn't really interest me.

With those, I'm eyeing War Machine Buster, Cap's bike is an easy pass for me especially if I get access to multiple figs of him via a friend of mine. Quinjet figs aren't even new. Instead of an upgrade to Chitauri figs we got a downgrade. Only problem I have is I don't know if minilegs (rocket) in color white already appeared in other figs. 

White short legs are easy to get through the Harry Potter CMF Draco Malfoy in his Quidditch outfit. A Quidditch variant of Harry was also included in a $30 set with white short legs. I’m sure they are available elsewhere as well, but the Draco Malfoy CMF is probably the cheapest way to get them if you’re good at feeling the blind bags and your stores still carry them.

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 hour ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Lucky for you! I mean, yeah no need to complain as Lego couldn't careless if they didn't release it on your region. Hehe peace out! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

White short legs are easy to get through the Harry Potter CMF Draco Malfoy in his Quidditch outfit. A Quidditch variant of Harry was also included in a $30 set with white short legs. I’m sure they are available elsewhere as well, but the Draco Malfoy CMF is probably the cheapest way to get them if you’re good at feeling the blind bags and your stores still carry them.

Thanks much for this information.

Back to Avengers: Endgame

So I've found out a tiny bit information about War Machine.

We've seen his IW suit which is MK4, right? Then leaks came in showing his War Machine Buster labeled as MK4.5

Superbowl trailer shows a different armor than what we've seen with promotional art.

Now I just saw the promotional art from an upcoming Hot Wheels collection and it's labeled as MK6. 

I'm thinking this:

Mark 5 for the Superbowl trailer
Mark 6 for Promotional art

Hopefully he's in the compound set. 

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Not to mention the Nelson figure rom Ninjago City Docks. But that's more expensive. 

9 hours ago, Whovastron said:

And yet the U.K. hasn’t had any bricktober packs yet. Aren’t we like the only territory not to get them now? Europe got them, Canada and America got them. Pretty much just the UK and Australia were left out

I believe so - which sucks. The only option is resellers charging £40+ for the set, not including shipping costs OR buying knock-off's/customs. They really should'nt be leaving locations out of promotional sets like this - especially ones with characters that are highly sought after such as Wong or War Machine.

11 hours ago, Whovastron said:

And yet the U.K. hasn’t had any bricktober packs yet. Aren’t we like the only territory not to get them now? Europe got them, Canada and America got them. Pretty much just the UK and Australia were left out

Yep, pretty much just us, Australia and possibly one or two EU countries that got unlucky with their Toys R Us stores. 

The one glimmer of hope is that with a full US release they should become cheaper in the second hand market. 

You'd think that if Lego produced enough of these for a world-wide Toys R Us promotion, they would be looking for an opportunity to release them in any country that was due to be part of the original deal. 

4 hours ago, nikhkin said:

Yep, pretty much just us, Australia and possibly one or two EU countries that got unlucky with their Toys R Us stores. 

The one glimmer of hope is that with a full US release they should become cheaper in the second hand market. 

You'd think that if Lego produced enough of these for a world-wide Toys R Us promotion, they would be looking for an opportunity to release them in any country that was due to be part of the original deal. 

Or you'd think that they'd just suck it up and release it as a retail item or something. This weird mix of GWPs and stuff coming out at all different times can't really be helping them. I guess maybe they'd get money from all us US citizens in the newest GWP from their older stock if the endgame sets don't come out then, but still, a GWP along with endgame sets would make so many more people buy them. With the promo being as it is, I would just buy it from bricklink or ebay, except it's about as expensive to do that as it is to spend the $75.

Apparently Marvel banned a lot of Endgame toys from the Toy Fair so it might take a while before we get some official look at Endgame sets.

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

Just now, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Apparently Marvel banned a lot of Endgame toys from the Toy Fair so it might take a while before we get some official look at Endgame sets.

Eh... still expecting a new article to appear showing off the Iron Man armour roomset before Toy Fair is over - especially if the March release date is accurate for UK/Europe (as people have speculated by the early appearance of the War Machine Buster)

This... this scenario reminds me of Hulkbuster UCS being the last set that hasn't revealed last year. Only difference now is we know 3 or 4 figures (including Nebula) from the set and they are incredibly beautiful! So disappointments are not that high. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

This... this scenario reminds me of Hulkbuster UCS being the last set that hasn't revealed last year. Only difference now is we know 3 or 4 figures (including Nebula) from the set and they are incredibly beautiful! So disappointments are not that high. 

With how secretive they are being I hope these sets live up to the hype 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

With how secretive they are being I hope these sets live up to the hype 

Easily I can tell that Armor Room is the best set for this wave. Just for those minifigures. EXCEPT TLG surprise us with the compound set, having Ronin, Rescue and War Machine Mk 006.

ALSO:

So I assume we can now start referring those white costumes, ADVANCE TECH SUIT instead of Quantum Realm Suit. 

https://www.merchoid.com/product/avengers-advanced-tech-hoodie/

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Easily I can tell that Armor Room is the best set for this wave. Just for those minifigures. EXCEPT TLG surprise us with the compound set, having Ronin, Rescue and War Machine Mk 006.

ALSO:

So I assume we can now start referring those white costumes, ADVANCE TECH SUIT instead of Quantum Realm Suit. 

Did you get to see the build for the avengers compound?

31 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

ALSO:

Have you seen the last 2 sets??

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Have you seen the last 2 sets??

Nope. My bad. I'm implying what if TLG surprises us with the inclusion of those figs. 

I’ll take that. The name suggests that it’s capable of things other than time travel. It also confirms the suggestion that the whole team conceived it.

23 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The problem is that the Bricktober promotion is only March 1-7, but the Endgame sets don’t come out until April from what we’ve been told. 

Hopefully it's not Marvel exclusive, but if it is... feeling pretty good about holding off on buying those new Spiderman sets.