Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

29 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Especially as MJ is holding a mace on the funko pop, which directly spoils a scene from the movie.

What scene are you talking about?

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What scene are you talking about?

Just making an assumption tbh, but it probably spoils her part in a fight scene

14 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Just making an assumption tbh, but it probably spoils her part in a fight scene

Could probably be that scene in the Far from Home trailer where she's staring at something.

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The only way this could possibly makes sense is if the Endgame sets are releasing a month early. Otherwise, no one has $75 worth of marvel sets to buy

Just what I was thinking, especially since they never officially stated an April release was true. Although, that means Iron Man and DUM-E is going to be sold retail. I'm very happy about that, as i can just buy more of those and put the heads of avengers from the sets I'm not going to buy on the suit from that polybag.

2 hours ago, The NexoNinja said:

That makes no sense though, they haven't even revealed the sets yet and now they're out in two weeks?

They just Officially showed off the flintstones set and it releases on Wednesday for VIPs

44 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Could probably be that scene in the Far from Home trailer where she's staring at something.

At Molten Man actually. She could be in his set.

42 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

They just Officially showed off the flintstones set and it releases on Wednesday for VIPs

But that is a Lego ideas set, not a set based off a movie that they are trying to protect people from spoilers

Edited by TOTDForever

17 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

This is fantastic news about the Bricktober pack! I’ve emailed them at least twice a week about it, always the same response. I’ll gladly spend $75 on part of the new Endgame wave to get it! 

The problem is that the Bricktober promotion is only March 1-7, but the Endgame sets don’t come out until April from what we’ve been told. 

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

But that is a Lego ideas set, not a set based off a movie that they are trying to protect people from spoilers

I don't mean to be rude but I think that actually helps disprove your point. Lego and marvel would want to keep the endgame sets as secret as possible until the moment of release, whereas with something like the flintstones they could show whenever without hurting anything.

7 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I don't mean to be rude but I think that actually helps disprove your point. Lego and marvel would want to keep the endgame sets as secret as possible until the moment of release, whereas with something like the flintstones they could show whenever without hurting anything.

Thanks, i was going to say the same thing.

It would definitely be a surprise if we saw the official announcement like on February 26, and then have them release 2 days later

I entirely agree. 

My first thought was; "but there'd be time involved in shipping stock to different stores!" But, as the War Machine leak proved, stock has already begun shipping to stores. 

Heck, the Endgame sets might even have a period of limited exclusivity to Shop@Home. Has that ever happened before?

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much with the endgame sets being available sooner for the bricktober packs, knowing Lego you'll just have to buy old sets. Luckily there's still captain marvel.

And yet the U.K. hasn’t had any bricktober packs yet. Aren’t we like the only territory not to get them now? Europe got them, Canada and America got them. Pretty much just the UK and Australia were left out

42 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I was commenting through their logic not my own. The way I see it, show everybody the sets already, who cares? But they are being super protective on sets that are loosely based on specific scenes 

Edited by TOTDForever

The End Game sets are extremely vague, they give away way less than Infinity Wars did so no one should be concerned about them being considered spoilery.

Just now, Ultron said:

The End Game sets are extremely vague, they give away way less than Infinity Wars did so no one should be concerned about them being considered spoilery.

Well last year everyone thought the Hulkbuster set spoiled that the Soul Stone was in Wakanda, so I wouldn't be surprised by people reaching for the biggest spoiler they can find in these sets :tongue:

But as been said, not enough of the film has been shown (which should stay that way) for us to tell if the sets are accurate or just absolute codswallop

7 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Well last year everyone thought the Hulkbuster set spoiled that the Soul Stone was in Wakanda, so I wouldn't be surprised by people reaching for the biggest spoiler they can find in these sets :tongue:

But as been said, not enough of the film has been shown (which should stay that way) for us to tell if the sets are accurate or just absolute codswallop

Codswallop?

A manager in the Lego store today said that they’ll get the Endgame sets about 9-10 weeks before the movie launch, which is around now and would make sense given the timeframe of this promo. I visited a different Lego store and an employee there said the Endgame sets “are not in our March assortment” and we’d have to pick other sets for the promo. So now I’m just confused...

Edited by legozebra

Lego sets specifically End Game wave would not be adjusted it's scheduled release date just to conjucts with Bricktober pack.

I mean sorry to say this but you guys are lucky enough to have the promotion, It's a limited pack from 2018 and you've been waiting for this since forever. Lego is already doing you a favor.

UPDATE: Brickfan now says it's for ANY/ALL lego sets so this shouldn't be a problem now.

I'll go insane if Lego makes a stealth suit Spider-Man for the FFH sets. And getting Michelle as a minifig now has greater odds given the fact that funko made a figure of her fighting something

1 minute ago, legozebra said:

A manager in the Lego store today said that they’ll get the Endgame sets about 9-10 weeks before the movie launch, which is around now and would make sense given the timeframe of this promo. I visited a different Lego store and an employee there said the Endgame sets “are not in our March assortment” and we’d have to pick other sets for the promo. So now I’m just confused...

I asked my local LEGO store employees about it today. They said they’re given a release schedule, with about a month’s notice of a theme or license’s release before it hits shelves. They’ve gotten no news of the Avengers sets yet, so I wouldn’t expect them on March 1 unlesss we hear otherwise. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

UPDATE: Brickfan now says it's for ANY/ALL lego sets so this shouldn't be a problem now.

This is great! I’ll pick up 76115, and then $25 worth of something. Do Bricks and Pieces orders apply to GWP promotions?

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

IThis is great! I’ll pick up 76115, and then $25 worth of something. Do Bricks and Pieces orders apply to GWP promotions?

I don't think so, maybe someone here knows the answer.

My place (Philippines) doesn't even have bricks and pieces. How's that sux? :iamded_lol: