Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Didn't the infinity war sets only have 3 sets in the manual too? I think you're all reading too deep into this.

Now that I look, not only were there only three, but they were the three sets with similar price points to these: the weapon quest, the hulkbuster ,and the benatar. I am 100% percent sure this has nothing to do with exclusivity.

2 hours ago, NetherCreeper said:

Didn't the infinity war sets only have 3 sets in the manual too? I think you're all reading too deep into this.

Now that I look, not only were there only three, but they were the three sets with similar price points to these: the weapon quest, the hulkbuster ,and the benatar. I am 100% percent sure this has nothing to do with exclusivity.

I think it is completely viable speculation, anything can happen

3 hours ago, NetherCreeper said:

I agree. Lego just doesn't promote every set in the wave on the manuals anymore.

17 minutes ago, ginja said:

Does anyone know when these sets will hit the shelves?

Release date is April, but like what happened in some places it is being sold early. 

Normally in Germany and Asian countries.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Release date is April, but like what happened in some places it is being sold early. 

Normally in Germany and Asian countries.

In European catalogue it says Avengers sets come in March.

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

In European catalogue it says Avengers sets come in March.

I would say as they’ve appeared in the U.K., maybe it’s another early date for us in the U.K. and Europe, however some Harry Potter sets appeared 2 months before release date here so who knows.

4 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I would say as they’ve appeared in the U.K., maybe it’s another early date for us in the U.K. and Europe, however some Harry Potter sets appeared 2 months before release date here so who knows.

No surprise for European markets.

51 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

No surprise for European markets.

People seem to act like it’s the regular over here, but it happens just as much the other way round. The US got Harry Potter, a uk franchise, a month earlier last year. And then there’s the bricktober packs and Lego Movie 2 Brickheadz, neither of which will ever see the light of day over here in England.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Where did you get this info?

just saw a picture on Instagram

I mean... I'm glad and all, but I'm still concerned Tony Stark will be in this suit

Also considering the thrusters and repulsors, does this mean all the QR/team suits can do this? Or is Iron Man's Armour underneath this suit?

QR Iron Man and Dum-E poly-bag has leaked. Don't know if this adds validity to the 9+ Polybags claim or disproves it. Most other QR suits have appeared in the sets.

Pretty nice polybag! I do think it would’ve been better to maybe put two or three team suit figures from the sets into bags like this (like Cap and War Machine). The repulsors look strange here, though. I miss the old studs and cylinders look. 

18 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I thought DUM-E was supposed to put out fires, not set them :tongue:

Post-snap DUM-E had to make some modifications to fight off the Post Apocalypse.

I wonder if the IM poly will be in stores or a GWP.  Still holding out for bricktober pack as the GWP when sets are released but this may be it :sad: