Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Okay, so I’m my opinion the bike is fine for a parts pack, the Warbuster looks pretty good...but my gosh...that quinjet looks fantastic. I love the blue/trans-orange color scheme. It’s unfortunate that the Chitauri are back in what appears to be the present day rather than a Battle of New York set. 

Im also noticing a pattern. Every single set has the Avengers Compound as the background. Could this be a ruse done to avoid spoilers, or is it possible that all these sets are really centered around the compound, and that the Compound really is the largest set? The Hall of Armors could definitely be inside, giving truth and context to Nexonight’s list

3 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

The War Machine Buster's arms look like they're fixed at a permanent 90 degrees... I really hope that that's not the case.

It does look like it rotates at the elbow. Which is strange, but should make it easier to modify with elbows. 

Okay so... awhile ago, I told you that the person had the cap and warma sets is about to leak it, I know we just had the Endgame sets (atleast 3 of em) but I'm hearing that someone also have the information about the FFH sets.

Just now, The NexoNinja402 said:

i'm just glad people believe my list now 

Yea. I was wrong about you. 

Hopefully we see Armor room and the Avengers Compound.

PS. all 3 boxes have background scene which takes place in the compound. Just a little detail that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Just now, The NexoNinja402 said:

i'm just glad people believe my list now 

Yeah, I’m glad it ended up being true. We, as the people of this sub, have some trust issues from past events lol :tongue:  there is a concerning number of bored people in the world who try to pass off lists of fake sets :laugh:

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

PS. all 3 boxes have background scene which takes place in the compound. Just a little detail that hasn't been mentioned yet.

I said I noticed a pattern ; ) 

Do you think that the Compound be the biggest set? 

8 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I said I noticed a pattern ; ) 

Do you think that the Compound be the biggest set? 

It's highly possible.

Thanos, Hulk, Mark 85, Ronin, CA, CM and I'll throw Rescue for a bonus in here. 

Yeah so 2 big fig and 4 figs are not impossible at all. Because you have only 600 pieces for 100 bucks.

Ultimate set with a crappy build. 

ALSO

I don't know if you guys remember, I pointed out that Nebula could be in the armor room set, because of the first picture that was leaked.

She was with the 3 suits of Tony in that original picture. 

I’m really hoping I wake up tomorrow morning to the other two sets. It will be nice to finally know exactly what to expect. I honestly see no reason whatsoever to complain so far. The only thing I would complain about is not getting Rescue, Ronin, and War Machine Mark V if they don’t show up in the last two sets

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

I am going to reserve my judgement for higher-quality images, but from what we have...

The Cap bike doesn't look that great. It's sort of sleek, but only up to the disk shooters, which doesn't look good. Power bursts are always good to get, and the Outriders are still kinda inaccurate, but I respect making variants. Cap's figure is really nice, but if he is in another set (preferably a regular variant) then there's not too much for me here.

The War Machine Buster is really good. I don't have any Hulkbusters, so this will do very nicely. The Outriders, once again, not that special, but the new Ant-Man helmet was a long time coming, and War Machine isn't bulky enough, but it looks like it has a neck attachment, so better than nothing?

The new Quinjet is interesting. The build looks nice, and looks like it has plenty of space inside, but the colour scheme I will have to get used to. All the QR suits are a bit repetitive, but most of them look nice, and the Chitauri are nice to have again.

I'm still hoping for Rescue and Ronin figs though.

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I feel like Rescue is being hidden from marketing similar to how Spider-Man was. Maybe she’ll be in a spoilery summer set with Valkyrie? I would LOVE that. 

I could definitely see another wave of summer sets, given these sets all seem to be centered at one location. With the Far From home sets releasing in April, the summer is ripe for a few more sets, hopefully based in other settings and/or time periods 

12 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I feel like Rescue is being hidden from marketing similar to how Spider-Man was. Maybe she’ll be in a spoilery summer set with Valkyrie? I would LOVE that. 

I could see a retail exclusive summer set like they did for Civil War that includes the spoiler characters like Rescue, Ronin, or Valkyrie too!

But I have to throw this, while I love the idea of us getting an exclusive or secretive set in summer.

The idea of that like Tanker Truck Takedown (where Spider-man was included) is we already know that it's coming. Basically, it was confirmed that there's a set that's not in the catalog and will be released in a later date.

I'm really curious to the remaining 2 sets. I hope we'll get a non QR War Machine. I almost thought the printing on the helmet from the buster set was different, but it's probably just lighting on the chin. Not a big fan of the bike and I'm having already way too many Quinjets. I might actually skip them and just buy some of the pieces.

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

But I have to throw this, while I love the idea of us getting an exclusive or secretive set in summer.

The idea of that like Tanker Truck Takedown (where Spider-man was included) is we already know that it's coming. Basically, it was confirmed that there's a set that's not in the catalog and will be released in a later date.

While I agree with you that we probably would've heard by now about another set releasing later on, I'm pretty sure last year no one really knew for sure whether we were getting an Ant-Man and the Wasp set. So maybe (wishful thinking) we'll be surprised again this year!

Something I just noticed, we're FINALLY getting a separate quiver piece for Hawkeye. It looks like it's just the standard LEGO one but it's a nice inclusion regardless, especially given that we've had variants in the past that don't even have a printed one.