Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I don't see Iron Man here, it's possible that Ronin could appear in one of the other 2 sets...

I'm liking the serious army building with the Outriders here.

Cap's bike sucks. Just... ew.

Quinjet's fine. Age of Ultron still has the best version. Multiple Chitauri in the set is nice.

Finally seeing these sets is so exciting! Quinjet looks pretty good, but the minifigures seem like a letdown. Kinda dissapointed with no Ronin in the quinjet. Hopefully he'll show up in the largest set. Still looking forward to seeing a possible Avengers Compound.

Edited by TheBrickLord

Just now, mgetz said:

Does anyone know who is flying the quinjet in the picture I cannot make out who it is

I THINK it's Black Widow but can't be sure

Ok after seeing new pics Quinjet build looks just awesome! Big, and gorgeous build, but minifigures?! Minifigs suck! All of them including Hawkeye wear QR suits, why? Cap set is simply horrendous, ridiculous bike with a lot of unnecessary Outriders. What have you done Lego? Minifigs just suck!

Cap's motorcycle just looks awfull, but I'll get the set anyway because of the figures. The Quinjet itself looks pretty good, but I'm a little disappointed in the figures (though I do think there's another one piloting the jet). Its almost starting to look like instead of giving us normal suits they've just filled all blanks with Outriders. The Avengers Compound really is our final hope for normal variants, especially Ronin!

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Really nervous that we haven’t seen Rescue or Ronin yet...

Just like I said, when it comes to most of the requested figures. The Compound set is our only hope.... (I really don't see any hero's other than Iron Man in the Armor Room set, MAYBE Rescue?)

Ok, I'm going to throw wrench in this discussion but Russo brothers recently said in interview that all toy leaks are based on outdated concept art, so QR suits might not even be in the movie, so yeah...

I wonder who the figure in the quinjet is. Also since these 3 sets are shown together in the catalog, do you guys think only these 3 are QR suit centered and the others regular? 

Huh. The bike actually doesn't look bad . . but it's seriously just Cap and three Outriders?

I guess if that's the only set Cap come she in, I can just get it and combine the head with an older suit for a full time suited up Captain America. Although, honestly this does not make me optimistic for the prospects of getting a Cap in his full suit in the Compound set, because then there'd be no reason to buy the bike set. 

As for the Jet, can anyone actually see all the characters included? I can see Thor and Rocket, but I can't tell who the others are. Help?

Yep, im starting to think Lego screwed us over on the minifigs side of things...  just like last year

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

I wonder who the figure in the quinjet is. Also since these 3 sets are shown together in the catalog, do you guys think only these 3 are QR suit centered and the others regular? 

It seems to be Black Widow piloting Quinjet just like she did in 2012 and 2015 sets.

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

Huh. The bike actually doesn't look bad . . but it's seriously just Cap and three Outriders?

I guess if that's the only set Cap come she in, I can just get it and combine the head with an older suit for a full time suited up Captain America. Although, honestly this does not make me optimistic for the prospects of getting a Cap in his full suit in the Compound set, because then there'd be no reason to buy the bike set. 

As for the Jet, can anyone actually see all the characters included? I can see Thor and Rocket, but I can't tell who the others are. Help?

There are 2 Chitauri on the left, Hawkeye on the quad and what appears to be a 4th hero inside the cockpit

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

It looks like Thor, Rocket, Hawkeye, Black Widow and 2 Chitauri.

Same, I'm almost certain Valkyrie is off the table now too

Just now, Shahennian said:

So 5 outriders and 2 Chitauris in 3 sets... We don't need that many! :angry:

Especially Outriders since they were in 15$ battlepack IW set. Chitauri though I welcome with open arms since I don't have any 2012 Avengers sets.

These sets actually made me less excited for the wave. The War Machine Buster is great but the bike and quinjet sets are pretty disappointing (quinjet mostly in minifigures)