Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 minutes ago, ood0 said:

I'm gonna be controversial here. That piece is a terrible choice. Too back heavy, too much eye revealed, not enough hood around the front. Something similar to the polybag Winter Soldier's head with a masked and unmasked print, a regular hood and a hair piece to swap out with it would be 100× better.

I agree, his mask is supposed to be pretty fitted.

There’s a post on Instagram claiming the final title for 76131 is “Avengers Compound Battle.” Any truth to this?

Edit: There is none! No need to discuss 

Edited by Aegis2000

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

Theirs a post on Instagram claiming the final title for 76131 is “Avengers Compound Battle.” Any truth to this?

Where did you see this?

7 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

It's on an account that literally only has one post, and it has different names for the other sets too, like war machine buster and ultimate quinjet....

Right, but the rest seem relatively close to the other translations. That’s why I’m asking. 

13 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Where did you see this?

It’s the most recent post under the legoleaks tag

I don’t really see the point of looking for leaks this close to the official reveal for the sets.

I’d rather just see the sets in all their glory instead of trying to piece together rough translations and small minifig leaks.

6 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I’d rather just see the sets in all their glory instead of trying to piece together rough translations and small minifig leaks.

Agreed. In fact, I'm actually trying to avoid all news and stuff regarding Avengers: Endgame, even the tiniest bit of detail, as I want to go into watching it without any expectations or hopes.
Obviously, thanks to the internet I've already failed :grin:
But this sounds like it might be a good moment for me to go offline. I'll hear about the sets somewhere in May :tongue::thumbup: 

Regards,
Mitch

7 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

More 6 inch hasbro figures have been spotted, this time around they are QR Iron Man, QR Captain America and regular Captain Marvel.

So now, we don't need to have second thoughts on Ironman QR, since Cap QR is believable when he first leaked.

7 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I don’t really see the point of looking for leaks this close to the official reveal for the sets.

Well we don't know when we will see these sets. Plus the whole point of this thread is discussing stuff like this, chances are we won't see anything until release month

9 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Yeah, I DMed them and they said that they aren’t true.  

That's weird, considering those are the exact names I found months ago, before the wonkily-translated list with "Battle of the Assembled Avengers" was making the rounds. I dunno why this person would suddenly backpedal and say they're fake, unless they were spooked about compromising their source. But like others said, no point in getting all caught up in scraps of information when official reveals aren't too far off.

Yeah that person on insta was me, i talked to my friend who works at the warehouse, (A New Zealand Department Store) and gave me those names which were in the database, so that's what i believed, but then i talked to @Falconfan1414 about it on discord and he doesn't think the names are real (especially war machine), and those aren't translated. I put the image down below, just wanted to clear it up. I still believe them but you don't have to.

Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 1.50.43 PM.png

EDIT: double checked and 76123 is Captain America Outrider Battle and the rest of them are the final names in nz, so i would assume everywhere else too.

Edited by The NexoNinja402

15 minutes ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

Yeah that person on insta was me, i talked to my friend who works at the warehouse, (A New Zealand Department Store) and gave me those names which were in the database, so that's what i believed, but then i talked to @Falconfan1414 about it on discord and he doesn't think the names are real (especially war machine), and those aren't translated. I put the image down below, just wanted to clear it up. I still believe them but you don't have to.

Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 1.50.43 PM.png

Well most sound ok based on what we've heard so far, are you sure these aren't translated? "captain america battle" and "war machine buster" just sound wrong. And I hope against hope for an avengers compound, but I think based on the "final battle" rumors we have heard about that set, it won't be the avengers compound as the build. Especially since the "armor room" is basically just part of the compound. Unless it connects...

Edited by Mandalorianknight

1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Well most sound ok based on what we've heard so far, are you sure these aren't translated? "captain america battle" and "war machine buster" just sound wrong. And I hope against hope for an avengers compound, but I think based on the "final battle" rumors we have heard about that set, it won't be the avengers compound as the build. Especially since the "armor room" is basically just part of the compound. Unless it connects...

In New Zealand we speak english as our first language, maori as a second language, and sign language as another second language, not translated 100%, plus the antman set in 2015 literally was called ant-man final battle.

Edited by The NexoNinja402

Just now, tafkatb said:

War Machine Buster sounds perfectly fine to me if it's a Hulkbuster-style armor for War Machine.

Hulkbuster was an armor created in stopping or to overpower Hulk, that's why it's buster. So an armor named War Machine buster doesn't make sense.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Hulkbuster was an armor created in stopping or to overpower Hulk, that's why it's buster. So an armor named War Machine buster doesn't make sense.

well if the suit needs to hold that proton cannon people have been talking about, having a large suit to hold it makes sense,but remember lego calls and designs the sets from concept art, so maybe it was called the war machine buster in concepts?