Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, CF Mitch said:

Edit: Is the helmet really the same as the one from Vulture and Wasp and such?
It looks like the cheeks on this one are dented, and the other (current) ones don't have that, do they?

Regards
Mitch

It is the same, that same vibe hits me when the Vulture fig leaked. It is the same with the ANAD helmet. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m expecting the armor room set to be very similar to Avengers Tower. <600 pieces for $60 but a great build with amazing exclusive minifigures. I hope we get more stickers like the ones in the Malibu Mansion set and I really hope there’s slots for all the suits Lego’s made, although I doubt there will be. 

Not impossible but it will be a long shot, hmmmm :grin: Why not making it like a modular type that can be connected if you buy multilples? Same like the wall build in Thresher attack. 

36 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Okay that is a good piece count for the price. Is anyone else going to make an iron man 2 moc with this set??

15 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m expecting the armor room set to be very similar to Avengers Tower. <600 pieces for $60 but a great build with amazing exclusive minifigures. I hope we get more stickers like the ones in the Malibu Mansion set and I really hope there’s slots for all the suits Lego’s made, although I doubt there will be. 

Excluding the comic-con exclusive, the ANAD armour, the MK43 that came with the Hulkbuster, both of the Hulkbusters and all 4 (current) War Machine armours, and including these upcoming three armours, that gives us a total of 15 Iron Man suits. I doubt the set by itself would give enough space, but maybe buying multiple of the set would allow for building enough space for these armours. It would be pretty cool if we got like an extra Iron Man helmet with some deconstructed printing just to put on a workbench

1 hour ago, N_Cat said:

It's definitely the same helmet, they do have that indent, but the angle and lighting here just makes it look more prominent.

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It is the same, that same vibe hits me when the Vulture fig leaked. It is the same with the ANAD helmet. 

Alright, thanks guys! Yeah, I guess I just didn't look at the existing part properly. TLG wouldn't make another mold with minor adaptions.

Regards,
Mitch

I've felt this before when the Hulkbuster 10th year anniversary leaked. 

We are looking for some kind of a special treatment that they could include armors from the past Ironman movies, and they didn't. But hey! Now here they are making it real.

I don't know if it has something to do with the plot or just a fan service but I appreciate it. They listened to us before it's too late. This maybe the last Ironman MCU set that we will be seeing for awhile. 

Jesus I apparently wasn’t following the leaks. What an amazing set the hall is shaping up to be.  Armors leaked looked awesome!

Edited by KevinMD

I’m in love with the MK 1 minifigure. Even though Silver Centurion has more detail, this is my favorite Iron Man minifigure. I’ve been waiting for it, for so long and it’s an amazing looking figure. I love that the helmet isn’t gray like Super Adaptiod, but rather silver.

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Excluding the comic-con exclusive, the ANAD armour, the MK43 that came with the Hulkbuster, both of the Hulkbusters and all 4 (current) War Machine armours, and including these upcoming three armours, that gives us a total of 15 Iron Man suits. I doubt the set by itself would give enough space, but maybe buying multiple of the set would allow for building enough space for these armours. It would be pretty cool if we got like an extra Iron Man helmet with some deconstructed printing just to put on a workbench

Like the one in the trailer? That's a great idea. I hope Lego did it.

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I hope that they at least include enough stickers to cover every armor. I really love the way they did the hall in the Malibu Mansion and I’ve always wanted more of those suit stickers. But yeah, space for 15 suits, some of which have been retired for 5 years, is highly unlikely. I’ll probably buy multiples for a bigger hall.

Having seen the Mark I . . . I want this set and I will have it. I will find an excuse to get it. It will be mine. Because that fig just looks so perfect. 

5 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Replace the stickers with prints and the set is perfect

Just now, Bardan_Jusik said:

Sigh...I literally decided yesterday to start trading off my Iron Man suit collection and then this drops and looks amazing. Now I'm torn...

Wow, that's just so f..... up. If you still can cancel it! 

Or if you can just grab atleast Silver Centurion (if you have it) that's the most expensive and hard to get. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Wow, that's just so f..... up. If you still can cancel it! 

Hadn't yet done any trades just got them all together and bagged. It was just a back and forth with myself on if I should or shouldn't.

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I posted the picture of Mark 41 (Bones) in my IG account. 

It's so detailed! Love that they went with Mark 41, it's so different in appearance than all the other suits they've adapted.

Just now, hamton52 said:

It's so detailed! Love that they went with Mark 41, it's so different in appearance than all the other suits they've adapted.

First time we get a black helmet If I'm not mistaken! This set is superbbbbb.

Hopefully this is not all the figs in that set.

I'm in love with these suits. MK1 is the best in my opinion. Finally a good use for the invincible iron man mask. MK5 looks alright, but really lags armprinting. MK41 looks so cool, a black suit really adds to the collection.

Mark 5 and Mark 41 are awesome. They could’ve done with arm printing but I’m not too disappointed in the lack of it. I love the helmets and I’m just glad all the suits have great leg printing. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Mark 5 and Mark 41 are awesome. They could’ve done with arm printing but I’m not too disappointed in the lack of it. I love the helmets and I’m just glad all the suits have great leg printing. 

Yeah! Not only leg but the foot printing also.

Last time we got that is since Ironman 3 sets. And pay attention to the detail, unlike mark 17 and 42 it has different designs. 

Man, gotta love this set.