Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, benderisgreat said:

So does anyone have suggestions on improving Talos minifigure from captain Marvel set? 

I gave him the dark blue with dual molded black boots leg piece from the Lego Batman Movie 2 GCPD minifig pack, it looks pretty decent. Might order a custom waist cape to finish him off.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

According to Ninja Whip, Far From Home sets come out April 22nd in the US.

9 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Far From Home sets now come out April 22

This better be the worldwide release date then. It sucked when the Harry Potter sets released a month earlier in the US than the rest of the world.

April 22nd seems like a strange release date, considering that I’m used to sets releasing on the 1st of the month. Strange that they’re so much earlier than the Homecoming ones were. I hope we see them at NYTF next month like we did with the Homecoming sets! April will be a great month for Lego Marvel. 

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

This better be the worldwide release date then. It sucked when the Harry Potter sets released a month earlier in the US than the rest of the world.

Actually only in the US

6 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

April 22nd seems like a strange release date, considering that I’m used to sets releasing on the 1st of the month. Strange that they’re so much earlier than the Homecoming ones were. I hope we see them at NYTF next month like we did with the Homecoming sets! April will be a great month for Lego Marvel. 

5 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

So we get the Endgame and FFH sets in the same month? Right on

I only hope that the Bricktober pack is a gift with purchase in April. Now that they’re releasing both waves in one month, it seems like the perfect time.

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Actually only in the US

Ugh, I really don't like that. It's almost like they're just silently implying that they care more about the US than the rest of the world (especially since they've done it before with Harry Potter). How difficult is it to release it on the same date everywhere?! Guess we'll have to wait and see

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ugh, I really don't like that. It's almost like they're just silently implying that they care more about the US than the rest of the world (especially since they've done it before with Harry Potter). How difficult is it to release it on the same date everywhere?! Guess we'll have to wait and see

Now you know how people in the US feel when you guys get marvel movies release a few days before we do. 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Now you know how people in the US feel when you guys get marvel movies release a few days before we do. 

Not to mention Europe gets triple VIP points sometimes, which does not ever happen in the US. That being said, it is pretty lame to release it in one place and not others. I’m in the US and I think that kinda sucks, I would hate it the other way around

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

They’re not implying anything like that. Sets have come out earlier in Europe and months later in the US multiple times. Just because once or twice the US gets an earlier release date doesn’t mean that the company cares more about that region, just like how releasing things early elsewhere or making region exclusive sets doesn’t imply anything. Sets have different release dates in different places sometimes, that’s just the way things are and I’m sure there’s a reason for it that we don’t know. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

They’re not implying anything like that. Sets have come out earlier in Europe and months later in the US multiple times. Just because once or twice the US gets an earlier release date doesn’t mean that the company cares more about that region, just like how releasing things early elsewhere or making region exclusive sets doesn’t imply anything. Sets have different release dates in different places sometimes, that’s just the way things are and I’m sure there’s a reason for it that we don’t know. 

You’re exactly right. Just in he past few years too; Europe got the Spider-Man: Homecoming and Thor: Ragnarok set’s in June, while we in the US had to wait until August for the latter.

Not to mention we still haven’t been able to get our hands on the Bricktober Pack...

2 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

You’re exactly right. Just in he past few years too; Europe got the Spider-Man: Homecoming and Thor: Ragnarok set’s in June, while we in the US had to wait until August for the latter.

Not to mention we still haven’t been able to get our hands on the Bricktober Pack...

The Homecoming sets were out in July, I remember the lego store being stocked with them around July 11th

So they sets come out April 22nd in the United States we know that but nothing was said that they were not coming out April 22nd in other parts of the world...only the United States was confirmed. Worst comes to worse they will probably release worldwide by May 1st

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Sometime in February I believe. 

I know I meant the actual date. I think it’s isually mid February but I don’t really remember. I’m thinking we might get some FFH glimpses. Maybe a little tease for Endgame if we’re lucky

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I know I meant the actual date. I think it’s isually mid February but I don’t really remember. I’m thinking we might get some FFH glimpses. Maybe a little tease for Endgame if we’re lucky

FFH is more likely than endgame as endgame is larger in scale with more to spoil by nature 

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

FFH is more likely than endgame as endgame is larger in scale with more to spoil by nature 

Exactly, but a man can hope.

52 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Toy fair is February 16th-19th this year 

Thank you, that’s about what I figured it would be

7 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

The Homecoming sets were out in July, I remember the lego store being stocked with them around July 11th

The movie came out July 7, they were definitely a June release mate. I was referring to the Thor Ragnarok example though, we got those later in the US.  

14 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

The movie came out July 7, they were definitely a June release mate. I was referring to the Thor Ragnarok example though, we got those later in the US.  

I got the set late ?