Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I said definitely because we will definitely get official images of the Endgame sets in February (At the latest) :tongue: The release date is March 1st and Lego have never kept a wave of product hidden until release day, they always officially reveal them at minimum a week prior to release to get people hyped to purchase them when they become available. February also brings us New York Toy Fair which is normally when Lego brings out most of the sets out for display and/or does press releases on upcoming sets where they reveal them.

[...]

The release date is April.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The release date is April.

Is that confirmed? If so, kind of odd that we are getting figure leaks now.

Will be late Feb/March then for official images.

Edited by Scarilian

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

I said definitely because we will definitely get official images of the Endgame sets in February (At the latest) :tongue: The release date is March 1st and Lego have never kept a wave of product hidden until release day, they always officially reveal them at minimum a week prior to release to get people hyped to purchase them when they become available. February also brings us New York Toy Fair which is normally when Lego brings out most of the sets out for display and/or does press releases on upcoming sets where they reveal them.

The sets are coming out in April so.....

I'm really hoping that whoever is leaking the Endgame figures is a massive liar, and is just posting the same body with different heads and headpieces they have lying around.

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Regardless - my only desire is to see a Quantum Realm Rocket Raccoon - as the only chance for printed Quantum Realm Suit arms seems to lie with him.

I find it odd that people are assuming Rocket would have different printing.

If every other minifig uses an identical torso, presumably he'd have the same torso but with short legs. 

27 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

If every other minifig uses an identical torso, presumably he'd have the same torso but with short legs. 

People aren't assuming, they're hoping. And its because there was a Rocket Raccoon polybag in 2014 for GOTG with arm printing (even though the body was pretty much the same as the ravager outfits from the normal sets).

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

People aren't assuming, they're hoping. And its because there was a Rocket Raccoon polybag in 2014 for GOTG with arm printing (even though the body was pretty much the same as the ravager outfits from the normal sets).

Though it will be a long shot. That polybag was a surprise, initially Rocket is only available via SDCC exclusive set but they release a polybag with his mini weapon build. 

2 hours ago, ood0 said:

I'm really hoping that whoever is leaking the Endgame figures is a massive liar, and is just posting the same body with different heads and headpieces they have lying around.

Like what I've said before, that torso and legs combo have a great printing. But having it multiples for like 4-5 minifigures TOGETHER with rehash heads from previous waves, oh geez that sucks.

4 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Polybag would be ideal. I ended up getting multiples of the previous Rocket in order to have all the Guardians with arm printing, looked pretty nice.

I'm not saying that this is confirmed but I have a friend saying there will be different polybags for End game wave,  It will contain minifigures (that's aside from the sets we're getting and yes, I know that's alot) Though take this as a grain of salt. No not a grain, probably smaller chances than that. :laugh: I'm serious.

I honestly don’t mind all the reused quantum suits at all, I think they make these endgame figures unique from other versions in other films. And it’s even better if we get second versions of them in this wave. I think it makes sense to spread them out and then make the regular versions exclusive to the big set

Tbh, my biggest disappointment about the reused torsos for the Avengers has nothing to do with Lego, it's down to Marvel. It's the fact that the heads don't suit the torsos. 

Iron Man looks weird with a red/gold helmet with a white suit. Same for Captain America with the blue helmet.

I wish the whole character design suited the uniforms. For example, Iron Man would look so much better with the white/gold helmet from the space variant. As it is, it looks like a kid put the wrong head on the minifig.

33 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

Tbh, my biggest disappointment about the reused torsos for the Avengers has nothing to do with Lego, it's down to Marvel. It's the fact that the heads don't suit the torsos. 

Iron Man looks weird with a red/gold helmet with a white suit. Same for Captain America with the blue helmet.

I wish the whole character design suited the uniforms. For example, Iron Man would look so much better with the white/gold helmet from the space variant. As it is, it looks like a kid put the wrong head on the minifig.

Agreed. Marvel should have created all new suits with unique helmet/head designs. Although I suppose we can’t really comment much on that yet since we have no idea what the context is in the film

If I had to take a guess, for a second just assuming the list is real, I would say that the whole half Titan and half NY thing is because maybe they go through the portal from NY to Titan to face Thanos directly. That could absolutely put the set into perspective. THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION. I HAVE NO INSIDE INFORMATION. I’m just taking wild guess to make sense of the description. I still don’t believe it’s real until more info comes to light but the descriptions certainly match what we know of the film

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

3 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

Why does antman need a QR suit. If that is correct man that is stupid. 

I say again: we don’t know the context of the film. There may be a specific function of the new suits that his regular suit doesn’t have. Maybe they absorb quantum energy or something. There’s no point complaining about things like that when we don’t know the context at all. Everyone complained about Thor not having an eye patch when the Infinty War figure leaked until the film showed us why it made sense. Just wait for the film’s explanations. It will be a very complex film.

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

6 hours ago, ood0 said:

I at least believe that Black Widow's head and hair are legit, but the lack of a female torso variant is just wrong. Also I hope the Ant Man helmet from the leak is wrong, otherwise Firefly will be the only character to use the helmet obviously designed for Ant Man and Wasp

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

No not a grain, probably smaller chances than that. :laugh: I'm serious.

So take it with a Quantum Realm particle then?

I don’t understand why it would “suck” to get all of the main Endgame characters in the matching Quantum Realm suits. Concept art and toy packaging for the movie has shown that all of the team members (with the exception of War Machine and Captain Marvel) will be in matching white, red, and black suits, with their own headgear. It makes perfect sense for Lego to create one detailed torso and leg assembly to use on every character in a matching suit. I don’t want to see the suits in every single set, but they look pretty good and I like the idea of team outfits, even if the headgear differences are slightly jarring. I don’t care if they don’t make a female specific Quantum Realm torso since the difference would be minimal and using the same unisex torso would presumably keep costs down and we could see more detailed variants in other sets. 

10 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

So take it with a Quantum Realm particle then?

:laugh: Yeap, indeed. But like what I've said. Source is suggesting that we could be getting these  "quantum suits" in polybag. 

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don’t understand why it would “suck” to get all of the main Endgame characters in the matching Quantum Realm suits. Concept art and toy packaging for the movie has shown that all of the team members (with the exception of War Machine and Captain Marvel) will be in matching white, red, and black suits, with their own headgear. It makes perfect sense for Lego to create one detailed torso and leg assembly to use on every character in a matching suit. I don’t want to see the suits in every single set, but they look pretty good and I like the idea of team outfits, even if the headgear differences are slightly jarring. I don’t care if they don’t make a female specific Quantum Realm torso since the difference would be minimal and using the same unisex torso would presumably keep costs down and we could see more detailed variants in other sets. 

We are all entitled on our own opinion, I know it's okay for you to have multiples of that torso and legs combination (don't get me wrong it's all good with printing and very detailed.) But some people including me find it boring because we will be getting it atleast FOUR or  FIVE times TOGETHER WITH AN EXISTING HEAD PIECE AND FACE PRINT. 

Take a look at the guardians line, they even bother making a different suit for Gamora, because she's a female. In guardians 2 even though Peter and Gamora share the same torso and legs it's just TWO of them and take note: Peter had a new hair piece, Gamora with new face print. 

With all these stuff leaking, Captain America is the only minifigure that you will consider as brand new. As for others it will be Captain America's torso and legs with a bunch of repeat heads. 

PS. I hope I was able to explain my side. 

7 hours ago, nikhkin said:

The identical torso is pretty much expected for a QRS Rocket, but the short legs are unlikely to have the same level of detail as the other Quantum Realm Suits so my hope is that the figure would gain arm printing at the loss of short leg printing. This would then allow for multiple purchases of Rocket to give all the QRS Avengers the 'A' printed arms. All we need is a single QRS figure with arm printing and we'd be able to have completed Quantum Realm Suits for all the characters (Other than bigfig Hulk ofcourse)

7 hours ago, ood0 said:

Captain America and Ant-Man have unique heads - so those we can lean towards being actual leaks. Black Widow and Iron Man are repeated pieces for the heads/helmet/hair so those are the only two whose legitimacy we could infere to be potential fakes.

1 hour ago, KevinMD said:

Why does antman need a QR suit

I expect it is primarily for the 'team' appearance. This fan-edit below demonstrates how the suits sort of demonstrate them better as a solidified group rather than just individuals.

https://i.redd.it/bq01gnblujy11.jpg

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

lack of a female torso variant is just wrong.

Concept art did not really show any differences between male and female suits - no real reason to have a female torso variant as such.

Edited by Scarilian

Seeing as the quantum realm suits were (presumably) designed so that they could all achieve it he same specific purpose,I think it would be kinda...weird if they were all customized for specific characters.

Edited by Yochip

23 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

[...]

Captain America and Ant-Man have unique heads - so those we can lean towards being actual leaks. Black Widow and Iron Man are repeated pieces for the heads/helmet/hair so those are the only two whose legitimacy we could infere to be potential fakes.

[...]

Captain America, Iron Man, Ant-Man and Black Widow are real. They were all leaked and watermarked by the most reliable leaker. The only one we don't if it's real or not is Thor.

Also, it doesn't look like Ant-Man has a unique head, but the picture is not HD so I could be wrong. It looks like the one from A&W set tho.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Captain America, Iron Man, Ant-Man and Black Widow are real. They were all leaked and watermarked by the most reliable leaker. The only one we don't if it's real or not is Thor.

Thor is fake I can tell you that, his torso is wrong 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Also, it doesn't look like Ant-Man has a unique head, but the picture is not HD so I could be wrong. It looks like the one from A&W set tho.

Who was the original leaker? Everything was reposted so many times I never traced it back to the source 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Thor is fake I can tell you that, his torso is wrong 

I can’t even find that photo anymore to compare

29 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Am I missing something?

23 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Smile is the opposite way round on Ant-Man as opposed to QRS Captain America. Does not look like the image has been flipped and the color of the face seems to denote that it is in a similar style to QRS Captain America's.

Edited by Scarilian

Just now, Scarilian said:

Smile is the opposite way round on Ant-Man as opposed to QRS Captain America. Does not look like the image has been flipped and the color of the face seems to denote that it is in a similar style to QRS Captain America's.

Ant-Man seems to have a flesh coloured neck, which means his whole head is flesh coloured. The slight grey-ness of it is probably just down to a lack of light getting into the helmet. 

Black Widow looks so cool with the braid, why didn't they give her a hair piece for it :sing: