Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

4 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

Seeing The Hulk with no toe printing reminds me of when the Hydra Fortress Smash was images were released The Hulk had no pants or toe printing.

which can still be seen on brickset.com today. (displayed below)

Also i see people mentioned new hair, as far as i can see its the same hair.

IMG_7699.PNG

Pictures of the fig is on hand. Sorry for being the bearer of the bad news but it really doesn't have the printing on the toes.

11 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I'm scared of the Far From Home minifigs now that I've seen The hulk from endgame honestly...like I'm a huge Spider-Man fan so the lack of detail on his figures bother me

I'm okay with Uniform Steath having no arm printing, and even no leg printing. But Black and Red suit MUST have dual-molding. No leg printing would be okay tho. Arm printing would be great, but there isn't like 100% need for it.

W could also get Stark Suit, but I bet it would just be a reuse of Homecoming minifigure.

Also, Endgame Hulk bigfig is great. A different face is welcome, looks good. No need for new moulds, we get leg printing. It's really good. Only thing I dislike is no toe printing. 8/10.

Also also, please stop talking about inaccuracy, we have just seen a bunch of concept arts and a trailer with basically nothing in it. 

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Even his arms are printed :thumbup:

The abundance of printing on him does put a smile on Thanos’ face :grin:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Wow I really don't know how to feel about that Thanos. I appreciate the arm printing and new face but the body colour seems off and the lack of boot printing makes it look like he's wearing pyjamas. 

I don’t like the body on Thanos. The gray/silver doesn’t look good and he needs shoes. I like the arms well enough but it’s strange to have armor on sleeveless arms. I wish they had either made a fully armored or unarmored version instead of continuing this weird half and half idea. 

Thanos has become one with the Outriders.

Or for any Walking Dead fans, he has become a Whisperer

The purple does look different, but hope it isnt, just so I can do some big fig mix'n match.

Not sure how I feel about the black body, but I'll wait until more trailers of the film or potentially a second Thanos to come forward to judge

There was some leaked concept art of Thanos from Endgame floating around, this look pretty much like that, arms and all.

Just now, Yochip said:

There was some leaked concept art of Thanos from Endgame floating around, this look pretty much like that, arms and all.

Looking at it, it does bare a lot of similarity. Except the concept was blue

Thanos's face is actually really on point, but I don't really know how to feel about the helmet being here yet again - they couldn't have made a new mold for probably the last time we will get Thanos for a long time?

Edited by legozebra

I really like the Thanos fig, I think the changes are very welcome. Obviously I would have loved boots to match the rest of the armor printing but it’s really not a big deal. Paint them on if you really need them. I honestly don’t see any difference in skin tone. Maybe I have to see it in person. The arm printing is spectacular, as well as the detailing on the body armor. The face is absolutely perfect. I would still love an unarmored Thanos with no helmet or anything but I suppose they won’t make an entirely new mould for a figure they already have one for. I’m honestly just very happy we’re even getting another Hulk and another Thanos for this film

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

I am disappointed with this figure, but then again I think a new mold would be needed to really capture the IW/EG look. This mold just doesn't suit this version of Thanos. It is definitely an improvement over the previous figure, but I am really not crazy about it. :cry_sad:

I hope we get a Thanos farm set released a while after the movie, like with the Civil War Spider-Man set. It's pretty much the only way we'll ever get a bald Thanos, it seems. I actually like this Thanos, minus the part where he has no gorram boots, which just makes him look weird and incomplete.

The skin tone is definitely darker, I got my IW Thanos off the shelf it was gathering dust on to compare it with the image. That's a shame, I would've liked to have interchangeable arms.

My bad, the above is wrong. Different lighting.

Edited by ood0

All it needs is boot printing. The last one would have been fine, despite being innacurate, if there was boot printing. It just looks cheap now :sad:

Edited by Legocity2713

I'm not too sure what to think here. On one hand, there's no boots, the mould is still the same and the body may have gone too light-coloured. But on the other hand, the arms have printing, the gold printing goes all-round, the grey/blue might work better with the gold, and that ugly smirk is FINALLY gone! It is an improvement overall, but I'd need some time to get familiar.

I love this Thanos. Face is fantastic, arm printing is great, torso printing is very good. Looking at A4 concept art, his legs don't have much details. Much better than IW one. 9/10.

Also, another minifigure info. We will get a new Iron Man variant for A4 sets. Mark 85, the one from leaked concept arts. If we don't get dual arm and leg moulding, I will be upset.

Also, before judging accuracy, go see concept arts.