Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Update: end game hulk bigfig has been revealed. Nothing too special, he has an odd smirk on his face and messy hair. He is wearing long purple/blue pants and not the concept art suit we saw 

Edited by TOTDForever

I am pretty sure hulk reuses the age of ultron hulk mold. But over all I like the figure and I’m excited to see what comes next 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Same mold. Goodness gracious. They didn't even bother to print the feet toes.

face smirk he know rematch is coming.

This is a 50/50 for me. Not bad, nothing special either. 

9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I am pretty sure hulk reuses the age of ultron hulk mold. But over all I like the figure and I’m excited to see what comes next 

The expression on the face really bothers me for some reason, I rather an unamused look. However I do like it aside from that one small detail

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Just a guess but this hulk is probably from 76131 (the one with the terrible price per piece ratio)

Would that be the largest set?

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Just a guess but this hulk is probably from 76131 (the one with the terrible price per piece ratio)

It was about 600 pieces for $100, right? I’m assuming it will have Thanos and Hulk then, at least two big figs.

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yes that’s the $100 set

Okay awesome. I think the minifig I'm excited for the most is Iron man (even though he will 80% likely be the same IW figure)

So a friend of mine already seen the Thanos big fig from End game. Thanks @agoodfella77

Sleeveless, with helmet and armor on and SMILING. Darker tone of his skin. Basically IW big fig with minor changes. 

Just now, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I don’t mind this figure one bit except for the fact that he lost the toe print from A2. Come on LEGO or should I say LAZY

Holy crap, you’re right! That’s insulting, what a step back.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

So a friend of mine already seen the Thanos big fig from End game. Thanks @agoodfella77

Sleeveless, with helmet and armor on and SMILING. Darker tone of his skin. Basically IW big fig with minor changes. 

You’re kidding. You’d think they’d have taken a hint and not reused the armored mold. 

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Oh boy. Don't get your expectations too high folks, this is gonna be another lazy wave. I bet he won't even have the arm scarring.

Hey, at least this means that the most expensive set is also the most skippable. What else was rumoured to be in it? Nothing interesting, I hope.

With the first two I guess leaks about this wave have me underwhelmed. Sure I like the hulk figure but unless his concept art changed, he should have had the outfit he had in the promo art. The description of thanos is disappointing and seems lazy. I have a feeling the word lazy will be used a lot to discribe this wave 

27 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I don’t mind this figure one bit except for the fact that he lost the toe print from A2. Come on LEGO or should I say LAZY

What toe print? I saw nothing of the sort on the Age of Ultron figure on Brickset.

Oh, wait. Excuse me, didn't check the individual figure images. Don't mind me.

I have no Hulk figs, and this one will do ok. Smirk's an interesting change of pace. Toes would've been neat, but at least he has naked feet.

22 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Is that all he said? Until I see the figure, I shall reserve my judgement. Hopefully, these 'minor' changes will count towards something better than what IW got. If Thanos wears the armour more in the movie, maybe it'll be more accurate?

Edited by GrandDukeofKumquats

Thanos is smiling?

YES. That was my most massive complaint about the IW Thanos; that ugly, inaccurate, grimace! (The helmet was annoying but tolerable.) 

I just hope they can maintain some degree of quality. I really don't like the direction SH has been going in terms of figures . . 

Hmm that Hulk just feels a bit off, not sure if its the facial expression or the lack of toe printing from the AOU one. Wish that the figure had the concept/promo(not sure what those photos are) but who knows maybe this is how they decided to go in the movie. A darker purple Thanos sounds neat can't wait to see it along with the sets in general. 

20 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Thanos is smiling?

YES. That was my most massive complaint about the IW Thanos; that ugly, inaccurate, grimace! (The helmet was annoying but tolerable.) 

I just hope they can maintain some degree of quality. I really don't like the direction SH has been going in terms of figures . . 

Only difference is now he's not showing his teeth. 

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Only difference is now he's not showing his teeth. 

Small detail, but goes a loooong way.

Is that the ONLY difference? Like, in the entire figure? Will we see it soon?

Hulk looks okay. I like the new face and hair but the figure just seems under detailed due to the lack of toe printing and the plain blue pants. Thanos sounds disappointing. If he’s wearing his armor in this movie then he shouldn’t be sleeveless, although I’m happy to hear that he’s got a smile now.