Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I know that this is some old news but nothing was confirmed way back.

"Elementals" was shown in the trailer at CCXP18 - Moltenman, Hydroman, Sandman and another villain with power of wind.

Rumored sets could be true. Dang! This is gonna be big. 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

"Elementals" was shown in the trailer at CCXP18 - Moltenman, Hydroman, Sandman and another villain with power of wind.

What exactly is this for?

40 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Whirlwind perhaps?

Edited by Schwa

58 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Sandman??? In...

21 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Far From Home.

... I'm sold. If he appears in a set, he better have a damn regular shirt.

18 minutes ago, Schwa said:

Whirlwind perhaps?

A bit of a minor villain, but judging by how Spidey is going across the globe, it could be Cyclone; a villain he encounters in Amazing Spider Man Vol 1 143 when he goes to Paris

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Also, Mysterio.

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!

Sounds cool.

Apparently, they're not the villains that we think they are.

Those creatures that Spider-Man and Mysterio fight are known as The Elementals, each representing a natural force.

Hydron- Water

Magnum - Earth

Hellfire - Fire

Zephyr - Wind (the Elemental that was apparently not shown in the trailer but is in the film).

They aren’t brand new villains made for the movie, its straight outta the comics.

And probably just a nod to Sandman and the others. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Those creatures that Spider-Man and Mysterio fight are known as The Elementals, each representing a natural force.

Hydron- Water

Magnum - Earth

Hellfire - Fire

Zephyr - Wind (the Elemental that was apparently not shown in the trailer but is in the film).

They aren’t brand new villains made for the movie, its straight outta the comics.

How would lego include a "Hellfire" minfig? Would they label it as Moltenman still so parents wouldn't be mad?

29 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hydron- Water

Magnum - Earth

Hellfire - Fire

What if they are the villains we were thinking of, but they stole the team name of those other guys? I read a few articles, and the cast members say nothing beyond vague descriptions. The rest seems to be speculation.

Getting a winter soldier outfit for Cap was one of the first things I thought about after watching the trailer and I'll be very very disappointed if that doesn't become a reality.

Good lord, those are some obscure villains. They're definitely going to end up as Mysterio's illusions. On the minimal chance that they aren't, then it has to be Molten Man, Hydro Man, Sandman and Cyclone (Whirlwind is a mutant, they can't use him yet) with another team's team name.

This also gives us a pretty good idea of what the minifigures in each set will be: 2 elemental villains and 1 Spider-Man in 2 of the sets, and Mysterio and Spider-Man in the other one. Since I don't care about any of the people on the Elementals team, that makes 2 entirely skippable, unless the other figures or builds in the sets are very good. Thanks Lego!

56 minutes ago, ood0 said:

I'm leaning towards them being this version of "Elementals" but probably more up to date version or updated just like what they did with Vulture (which is a pretty darn good transition if you ask me) They are giants as seen on the trailer, sources compared them to Sandman (Raimi Trilogy) which is huge af. Oh man can't wait. 

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nah, they are probably four Spider-Man villains, and in the movie they are just called Elementals.

I hope so! I was really excited for Hydroman and Sandman in the movie would be a huge surprise!

Geez these guys sound like they're from an old Power Rangers episode

4 minutes ago, legovitor1842 said:

Sorry for leaving the subject but when we know something about the sets of avengers 4?

We don't know anything about them yet

44 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I hope so! I was really excited for Hydroman and Sandman in the movie would be a huge surprise!

I can see them being just a huge build just like clay face in TLBM and it will be a part of playability for a lego set, either way if they are being Spider-man villains it's a welcome addition for minifig collectors. 

17 minutes ago, legovitor1842 said:

Sorry for leaving the subject but when we know something about the sets of avengers 4?

We just know the prices and piece count. Nothing else.  

25 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Geez these guys sound like they're from an old Power Rangers episode

I know right! But I was expecting the same thing with Vulture, old man with onesie and fur on his neck, but look at what they did by giving him updated treatment. 

I mean it has to be Hydro Man, Sandman and Molten Man. Granted sand is created through rocky science, but having one of these guys made out of sand rather than rock... In a Spider Man movie... Can't be a coincidence. Unless they are just Mysterio's creations

29 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Unless they are just Mysterio's creations

That's what they are implying with this, He knows how to defeat those "Elementals" and he is recruited by Nick Fury. 

We'll see soon. ^^ A trailer is scheduled next week / or probably we can expect it to tie in with the "Into the Spider-verse" movie (world wide release) 

Let's also keep in mind the trailer for this could be entirely misdirection. I mean its existence is already somewhat of a spoiler for some characters in A4 (not like they would all really stay dead anyway,) but it's possible they edited it in a way to avoid talking about the major outcomes of Endgame.