Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

There's a Captain Marvel minifig on IG, but I'm pretty sure that's a custom (too much printing in comparison to other Marvel minifigs) :wink:  What's weird though is the hairpiece, it looks way too authentic to be a custom. Maybe someone got hold of the real minifig and used its hairpiece on a custom fig? Or have people got so good at creating their own custom LEGO-like hairpieces? :laugh:

Guys I just found this on Brickipedia:

76135 Daredevil vs Bullseye 

76136 Blade's Motorcycle Chase

76137 Kun Lun Temple

76138 X Men Mansion Breakout

Look at it on Brickipedia 

24 minutes ago, PixelMix said:

76137 Kun Lun Temple

Very interesting ideas but as Captain Nemo said anyone can edit them. However an X-Mansion would be a 10/10 set and an immediate buy for me

So, are we thinking that these apparently somewhat Netflix-inspired sets are fake?

I'm taking them with a grain of salt, as much as I'd love them to be true. 

I doubt these rumours are real, as it seems to be a random selection of characters, and perhaps far too good to be true. 

But with that said, all of these are (fairly) popular characters, and ones we wanted for a while. If these are indeed true, I would instantly buy the Daredevil, Blade and X-Mansion sets.

Also, for what it is worth, some instagram leakers have started backing these rumours.

3 minutes ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Also, for what it is worth, some instagram leakers have started backing these rumours.

I think they also refer to Brickipedia :wink: Wouldn‘t be the first time that false rumours get traction by being „validated“ by other leakers that rely on the same dubious source :grin: And there‘s a rule that shall not be forgotten: if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

I'll cut one of my fingers if LEGO produces a set based on the Daredevil Netflix show

I've done some research. The person who made the edits was Toughkid446blox on brickipedia, on the 5th of November. Here's a link to the edit.

Of the 5 edits they've made, 4 are related to these supposed sets, and 1 is related to an apparent James Bond set.

Honestly, this looks like someone imagining their ideal sets, I don't think that the rumours have any weight.

8 minutes ago, ood0 said:

I've done some research. The person who made the edits was Toughkid446blox on brickipedia, on the 5th of November. Here's a link to the edit.

Of the 5 edits they've made, 4 are related to these supposed sets, and 1 is related to an apparent James Bond set.

Honestly, this looks like someone imagining their ideal sets, I don't think that the rumours have any weight.

The posts I was talking about have been taken down as well, so it was indeed too good to be true.

25 minutes ago, PixelMix said:

Btw what's Kun Lun?

A mystical, extra-dimensional city, accessible through China, from the comics and Netflix shows. Associated mainly with Iron Fist.

Edited by GrandDukeofKumquats

On 11/20/2018 at 4:06 AM, PixelMix said:

76137 Kun Lun Temple

This is a wishlist, so brick off.

Edited by Alegrispa

Found all the Spider Man sets today, great bonus seeing as it's Black Friday, got 20% off

27 minutes ago, RobbieHxC said:

Where in England?

South West, Devon, Exeter to be precise

7 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

But where? What shop?

Thomas Moore Toymaster

44 minutes ago, Galaad said:

Which aisle ?

7, on the left of the Star Wars sets

Honestly out of all the LEGO mechs I've bought in my time, Mega Venom is probably my favorite. The cockpit area is easy to modify for those who don't want a smaller Venom controlling a larger Venom

13 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Thomas Moore Toymaster

Blimey, I have hardly ever seen Lego discounted at Thomas Moore. Having said that they have always been spot on helping with the CMF.

To anyone with the new Spider-Bike set: is the white spider-logo on the front of the bike a sticker? If so, is it blue or clear?