Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

RIP Stan Lee. Does anyone think it's possible Lego might do a tribute figure to him in 2019? 

As great as that would be, I don't see that happening outside of Comic-con. Besides, he wouldn't want us to dwell on his passing for too long. 

There is a somewhat Plausible Captain Marvel Nick Furry that could have leaked on YouTube

Edited by LegoLord54

RIP to the legend, appreciation post for him. 

I'm hoping lego could do an official fig of him too. 

PS. I used a custom print fig for Stan Lee here. 

6 hours ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Besides, he wouldn't want us to dwell on his passing for too long. 

Ah yes. If there's one thing Stan Lee hated, it was attention.

10 hours ago, LegoLord54 said:

There is a somewhat Plausible Captain Marvel Nick Furry that could have leaked on YouTube

Does anyone think it could be a legit leak?

11 hours ago, LegoLord54 said:

Where is this? I can't find it, but it doesn't sound too plausible. Nick Fury isn't into that sort of stuff.

It should come up on YouTube if you search Lego captain Marvel then filter by upload date (was from a few days ago)

Just saw it. It does look like a real design, but that doesn't mean much given how good customs have gotten.

For now, I'm sort of leaning towards might be real, but only time will tell.

Edited by strangely

On 11/13/2018 at 10:25 AM, LegoLord54 said:

I saw the figure on youtube like you said and i think its real. It has the shield badge and everything.

15 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

It’s fake. The head is from the dfb series and the torso is from ultra agents

haha a re-used head from another figure for a Marvel Super Heroes figure....HAHA this line is littered with re-used heads.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Wow. Early review. 

That bike build is actually very nice!! and i like the little poet station/reactor build. I can use that in my MCU collection.

48 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

I saw the figure on youtube like you said and i think its real. It has the shield badge and everything.

haha a re-used head from another figure for a Marvel Super Heroes figure....HAHA this line is littered with re-used heads.

latest?cb=20150120033520

He literally has this torso. The shield badge and brown skin are edited on

And this theme has introduced 121 new head prints, and only 22 figures have reused heads that weren't introduced in this theme

I came across the Spider-Man sets UK Prices on thetoyshop.com:

• 76133- Car chase- £8.99
  • 76113- bike chase- £19.99
  • 76134- Doc Ock diamond heist- £24.99
  • 10893- Duplo Spider-Man vs Electro- £17.99
  • 76114- Spider-Mans spider crawler- £34.99
  • 76115- Spider Mech vs Venom- £44.99            

I am not sure if this info is already out there but this is the first I have heard of it.

Edited by LegoLord54

4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

He literally has this torso. The shield badge and brown skin are edited on

1 hour ago, LegoLord54 said:

I am not saying it is real but the the torso on the image is not exactly the same as the agents torso it has the brown skin tone above the shirt whereas the agents is the standard non licensed yellow and I don’t know if it’s the quality of the image but it sort of appears as if the symbol on the badge is slightly different.

One of these things are not like the others, one of these things just doesn’t belong.

I saw that Just2good posted a video of the Black Panther sets last year November 28th. Hopefully we get to see the Captain Marvel set before December.

On 11/6/2018 at 12:39 PM, SomeAssemblyRequired said:

Hopeful of a better Wasp helmet in the Avengers 4 line.

I wouldn't mind a new helmet, as I was quite disappointed when I first saw the photos from the Ant-Man and the Wasp set. Having said that, after actually getting the set, this Wasp has surprisingly grown on me. And I now quite enjoy it. Sure, a more accurate helmet is welcome. But if I had to choose between a better helmet and leg/arm printing, I'd opt for additional leg/arm prints. Hopefully we can get both down the line. :-)

Edited by snoozle

19 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

I saw that Just2good posted a video of the Black Panther sets last year November 28th. Hopefully we get to see the Captain Marvel set before December.

Is the Captain Marvel set a January 1st release?

17 hours ago, snoozle said:

I wouldn't mind a new helmet, as I was quite disappointed when I first saw the photos from the Ant-Man and the Wasp set. Having said that, after actually getting the set, this Wasp has surprisingly grown on me. And I now quite enjoy it. Sure, a more accurate helmet is welcome. But if I had to choose between a better helmet and leg/arm printing, I'd opt for additional leg/arm prints. Hopefully we can get both down the line. :-)

Calling it now, the new firefly helmet is gonna be used for the next Wasp and Ant-Man Minifigures.

8 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Is the Captain Marvel set a January 1st release?

Should be, the movie is released around the same time as Black Panther was