Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

15 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I do, but strict anti leak policies on this site prevent me from posting it. If you hover around Instagram (particularly searching #legoleaks), you should find it

I have seen it and it is nearly perfect, except that it's blue.

6 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

There's a minifigure leak from an as of yet unknown set or theme, he has a perfect body for T'Challa's royal robes. Completely skin neutral, just throw in brown hands instead of yellow

You get how this is a bit redundant without a proper T'Challa face, right?

35 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

You get how this is a bit redundant without a proper T'Challa face, right?

Baron Mordo's works almost perfectly.

How often does Duplo get a figure that doesn’t then get a regular release? That classic Electro would be popular if it got a minifigure release.

5 hours ago, Robianco said:

How often does Duplo get a figure that doesn’t then get a regular release? That classic Electro would be popular if it got a minifigure release.

That classic electro is painfull to watch. I just hope they’ll release a classic electro minifig one day. 

We’re getting a Duplo Classic Electro? I must have missed that news. :shrug_confused:

Either way, I would not take that to mean we should expect a Minifigure version anytime soon...if one recalls, the preliminary images for the Spider-Trike originally showed a Classic Electro figure, new helmet and all...

But ultimately the final set gave us...the Ultimate version. :oh:

1 hour ago, Captain Nemo said:

But ultimately the final set gave us...the Ultimate version. :oh:

Don’t remind me :hmpf_bad:

57 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I would love to get Classic Electro, but the Ultimate Electro is one of my favorite minifigures ever.

I mean, its not a bad minifig, its just not as popular of a design then the classic Electro. Personally, I think the Amazing Spider-Man version of Electro minifig is waaay better.

Found higher quality picture of the Duplo set and man oh man that classic Electro is amazing, wish we got a minifigure of it maybe next wave....

I think it’s really good except the pieces withthe ears attached does not go well with the head of the minifigure at all.

Not the biggest fan of the headpiece or the green color. Is the headpiece new? I feel like sand green might have looked a bit better, or they should have textured the skin more since the Skrulls have a very layered look in the movie.

Ok, that skin color is not even close

------

The headpiece looks very similar to the Genie's but I think is new

Image result for lego disney genie

Sigh , another Marvel Super Heroes let down. it frustrates me that the SOLO lego range got new molds for even the smallest of characters and sets but Marvel just gets recycled pieces.

No arm printing. CHECK

No leg printing. CHECK

No new mold. CHECK

Recycled headpiece (CMF Disney Genie MINUS THE EARING) or helmet. CHECK 

Yup! this is a Marvel Super Heroes set.

Oh well lets hope the knock off companies can do better.

3 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

I wonder if this is a generic skrull soldier or the leader Talos?

Apparently the set only has three minifigs...so i think its Talos BUT I COULD BE WRONG

Oh my god, would it have killed them to at least print a bit on the genie head extension? I can live without arm or leg printing, but that cutoff at the top of his head is painful.

On an unrelated note, is there any news on the Infinity War bricktober pack and whether it's being released in the uk?

Edited by ood0

I don't think its all that bad, except theres no printing on the ear piece. Just the fact that we're getting a Skrull minifig is enough for me, though

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

No new mold. CHECK

Recycled headpiece (CMF Disney Genie MINUS THE EARING) or helmet. CHECK 

That‘s a contradiction, if the piece doesn‘t have the earring then it‘s a new mould :tongue:

The colour is a tad off, but I‘m not sure which options would have been better. Sand green and olive green are too dark while yellowish-green would have been too bright...

34 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That‘s a contradiction, if the piece doesn‘t have the earring then it‘s a new mould :tongue:

The colour is a tad off, but I‘m not sure which options would have been better. Sand green and olive green are too dark while yellowish-green would have been too bright...

Exactly, I think it’s a new mold since the earring was molded into the Genie’s headpiece and he had a hole on top. They needed to print the piece more to add texture, since it looks very smooth and strange the way they’ve left it. 

If people think it looks like the genie head piece then I'm sorry its not a new mold as far as I'm concerned. That ear ring can be scraped off with an knife. You don't see people looking at the OVERWATCH helmets and say oh yeah it looks like that other figures helmet or headpiece.

What a lazy mold. You’d never see something so undetailed out of the Star Wars line. I’ll say it again, the Marvel designers are bad.