Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

13 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

There is a rumour that war machine is going to get a big proton canon (based on infinity war, set photos, and the "look hard" russos' pic). That could be the lego set.

I mentioned that the other day when the leak of a "war machine vehicle" came out, Given the size it would be it could easily be a large chunk of the set

Also leak toy of a blue/purple Iron Man suit, most likely Rescue. I hope we get that as a figure in one of the sets.

Edited by Nexogeek

That Proton Cannon is just a rumor. Russo didn't confirm it and no one does. It could be anything else, IMO, I'm hinking that can be their own tunnel to Quantum Realm just like what Hank & Janet build with Luis van.

Either way. I'm excited to get a MK 5 War Machine, hopefully it has markings in it.

And yes, Pepper Potts for Rescue armor. 

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

That Proton Cannon is just a rumor. Russo didn't confirm it and no one does. It could be anything else, IMO, I'm hinking that can be their own tunnel to Quantum Realm just like what Hank & Janet build with Luis van.

Either way. I'm excited to get a MK 5 War Machine, hopefully it has markings in it.

And yes, Pepper Potts for Rescue armor. 

The quantom realm tunnel is unlikely IMO, since we saw that prop back in infinity war on the avengers facility, and since scott, hope and hank were on the run, they had no information on quantum tech.

4 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

The quantom realm tunnel is unlikely IMO, since we saw that prop back in infinity war on the avengers facility, and since scott, hope and hank were on the run, they had no information on quantum tech.

Unless of course Tony has some stolen info his dad had stashed away after trying to steal it back when Pym was part of SHIELD.

Who knows? Like I've said it could be anything else and no one knows what is it.

I think we should stay out of the film content topic. My bad.

As stated by Kevin Feige before, I think those "dead" characters won't be having any merchandize so no new Scarlet Witch for us.

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

That Proton Cannon is just a rumor. Russo didn't confirm it and no one does. It could be anything else, IMO

Either way, it would be really cool to see. But if they are gonna put it in a set, they better bulk up the armour too.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

As stated by Kevin Feige before, I think those "dead" characters won't be having any merchandize so no new Scarlet Witch for us.

Must be why only 5 sets are being rumoured rather than 6...

Also, some more box images for the Mega Venom set have turned up on Insta. The Spider-Mech has some more Spider-Tracers!

1 hour ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Either way, it would be really cool to see. But if they are gonna put it in a set, they better bulk up the armour too.

Must be why only 5 sets are being rumoured rather than 6...

Also, some more box images for the Mega Venom set have turned up on Insta. The Spider-Mech has some more Spider-Tracers!

And they could put lots of variations because they will be just focusing on the remaining Avengers + New Thanos mold. I'm holding into a secret character that will draw people of that specific set.

In other news, I was able to snag 10 Bricktober Infinity War pack. This set is easily the best for this year. 

Ok I'm confused

According to be box art, that thing is actually a Venom-Mech.... I thought it was a huge brick built version of Venom (Like Clayface in TLBM line), so you'd get 2 Venoms: minifigure and brickbuilt.

But the box shows Venom controlling the mech.....

How come Vemon got a mech? :wacko:

23 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Ok I'm confused

According to be box art, that thing is actually a Venom-Mech.... I thought it was a huge brick built version of Venom (Like Clayface in TLBM line), so you'd get 2 Venoms: minifigure and brickbuilt.

But the box shows Venom controlling the mech.....

How come Vemon got a mech? :wacko:

I'm not so sure. The "Venom Mech" looks a bit too organic to be a mech. 

Maybe Venom figured out how to seperate himself, while still controlling each of the bodies? 

It wouldn't be the first time that Venom could do something like that. The Spider-Man: Web of Shadows video game had the exact same idea as the final boss fight for the game, where you fight this giant symbiote (nicknamed "Venomzilla") with regular Venom inside it:

qRGbeel.jpg

43 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

It wouldn't be the first time that Venom could do something like that. The Spider-Man: Web of Shadows video game had the exact same idea as the final boss fight for the game, where you fight this giant symbiote (nicknamed "Venomzilla") with regular Venom inside it:

So the "Venomech" is actually a "Venomzilla"?

Cool.

Edited by GrandDukeofKumquats

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

In other news, I was able to snag 10 Bricktober Infinity War pack. This set is easily the best for this year. 

Oh man... I want this and the harry potter packs so badly, but I live in israel and there is no news about it.

As for the Venom "mech" talk. I'm thinking that's their way to target kids in buying these sets. Remember they are the main focus. We adults just buy them for collecting purpose. We don't play like kids (though I still play my lego sets lol) and if you want it's an easy fix remove the control panels. 

9 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Oh man... I want this and the harry potter packs so badly, but I live in israel and there is no news about it.

I was lucky enough to score those. I also have the Jurassi World mainly, for Owen's face print will swapped to Star Lord. 

43 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

As for the Venom "mech" talk. I'm thinking that's their way to target kids in buying these sets. Remember they are the main focus. We adults just buy them for collecting purpose. We don't play like kids (though I still play my lego sets lol) and if you want it's an easy fix remove the control panels. 

We understand. We were just discussing the logistics of Venom having a mech-type-thing. Besides, the joysticks on the back could easily be more tendrils.

15 minutes ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

We understand. We were just discussing the logistics of Venom having a mech-type-thing. Besides, the joysticks on the back could easily be more tendrils.

Yea. On top of that easy fix. It looks real good. So it's a must for me. Day 1 buy.

13 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hey, wait. That crane set has a rollercoaster track part . . in yellow. 

That's pretty awesome. Shame there's only one. 

I believe there’s two. Look at the piece in the middle. That looks like a track piece to me. 

Edited by Borex

25 minutes ago, Borex said:

I believe there’s two. Look at the piece in the middle. That looks like a track piece to me. 

The piece in the middle just seems to be one of the tall barred support pieces used in sets like the 2012 Batcave and Thor Ragnarok arena set. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The piece in the middle just seems to be one of the tall barred support pieces used in sets like the 2012 Batcave and Thor Ragnarok arena set. 

Correct. There's only 1 coaster track in the set.

The build for the Spider mech is good, but I wish it was a Spider Slayer rather than a Spiderman mech.

The Venomzilla is easily the best set of the Marvel Wave, it has such a great design, plus some excellent minifigs. Although the Spider-Bike looks pretty good for $20. I'm not so sure about the other Spider-Mech though, since the idea of Spiderman going into battle in a giant mechanical spider seems a little bit ridiculousness to me (I'm weird like that), but it does have an interesting design though, plus Spiderman 2099.