Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

4 hours ago, PixelMix said:

Guys don't you think the Iron Man and Captain America sets will be similar to the Captain America Jet Pursuit and the Detroit Steel Strikes sets from last year? Why does everyone keep on saying that they're A4 sets?

There is no avengers comic book wave coming winter 2019. We have nothing to support that there is one. We do have words from reliable people to tell us these are not comic book sets

Edited by Falconfan1414

I have a feeling we may see the FFH sets in May, as the trailer is being revealed in December. They can market the sets for the film at NYTF in January/February then. We don't have a long wait!!!

On 9/29/2018 at 6:23 PM, Scarilian said:

76128; Molten Man
76129; Hydro-Man
76130; Mysterio

I’m pretty sure Mysterio is the only one of those that shows up in the movie. Scorpion, Vulture, and Silver Sable are also in the film to my knowledge but Scorpion doesn’t suit up. Would like to be proven wrong though because those are great characters.

Edited by Legocity2713

23 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

I’m pretty sure Mysterio is the only one of those that shows up in the movie. Scorpion, Vulture, and Silver Sable are also in the film to my knowledge but Scorpion doesn’t suit up. Would like to be proven wrong though because those are great characters.

Without spoiling too much for those who haven't been up to date with onset photo leaks, 2 of those villains in the sets are in the movie, so atleast 2 are accurate in that sense

On 10/2/2018 at 11:06 AM, ood0 said:

Aaahhh, Into the Spiderverse looks so good! It's a real shame that we won't get any sets based on it, it looks so fresh, creative, vibrant and original, and could've lead to some really colourful and interesting sets. It's also a real shame that there doesn't appear to be a set with Kingpin, seeing how Kingpin appears to be the main villain of that film (or at least the triggerer of the plot). Missed opportunities, Lego.

Though we may not be seeing any direct tie-in sets for it, since it is serving as the inspirational basis for the upcoming comic-based sets, I might as well share it here:

Let’s keep film discussion and the spoilers that follow them outside of this thread please. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

How many times do we have to say it but add spoiler tags! People including myself don’t want to spoiled by potential villians in the movie that’s over 6 months away in a LEGO set discussion thread. 

13 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

You're not right. Vulture (or actually Adrian Toomes) and Mysterio appear in the movie. There were literally no news about Scorpion and Silver Sable. They do not appear in this movie. You did read a fake plot probably. Hydro-Man - there are hints from the set, Molten Man - leaked toy name. Set descriptions are not fake.

On 8/31/2018 at 12:36 AM, Azani said:

Just to pull it all together into one place, here's a quick recap:

76113 - [“Spider-Man Vehicle”] - $20 US

76114 - [Spider-Man “Spider Vehicle”]

76115 - Spider-Man Mech vs. Venom Mech - $50 US

76116 - [DCSH Set]

76117 - [DCSH Set]

76118-71622 - ???

76123 - [Captain America Set] - $20 US

76124 - MSH Set] - $30 US

76125 - [Iron Man Set] - $60 US

76126 - [MSH Set] - $80 US

76127 - [MSH Set] - $30 US

76128 - ???

76129 - ???

76130 - ???

76131 - [MSH Set] - $100 US

76132 - [Probably a "Mini Vehicle]

76133 - [Spider-Man Mini Vehicle] - $10 US

76134 - [“Juniors” Spider-Man "Diamonds"] - $30 US

So based on Azani's list from a while ago, would it be fair to assume 76123 - 76126 along with 76131 are Avengers 4 sets, while 76127 is Captain Marvel?

First off, wow that box art look incredible! Sandman having even more built under him is impressive and I quite like Vultures wings, the spider crawler mech thing looks cool as well! 4 great figures, nice builds and a fair price for sure one ill pick up! Also I can't tell cause of the blurry image but is that the nexo knight tech infection spider being re-used or a new mold?

This set is fantastic! Sandman and his whole sand are looks amazing, Vulture's wibgs look really intriguing and interesting, but I don't like the studs. Mech looks great, accesories are incredible, and doesn't Spidey look dark blue (not 2099 one)? I also think 2099 doesn't have a cape and claws.

Just now, Nexogeek said:

First off, wow that box art look incredible! Sandman having even more built under him is impressive and I quite like Vultures wings, the spider crawler mech thing looks cool as well! 4 great figures, nice builds and a fair price for sure one ill pick up! Also I can't tell cause of the blurry image but is that the nexo knight tech infection spider being re-used or a new mold?

There was one in the Venom Mech, so it likely is

Ok that's one hell of a set

But where are all these Spiderman mechs coming from? For Batman, I get it because he is a billionaire, but Spiderman? Isn't the guy like a college student or something? I mean, I like the mech, looks awesome but I just don't get it

Vulture and Sandman are the highlight here

Edited by Robert8

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

Ok that's one hell of a set

From all these Spiderman mechs are coming from? For Batman, I get it because he is a billionaire, but Spiderman? Isn't the guy like a college student or something? I mean, I like the mech, looks awesome but I just don't get it

Vulture and Sandman are the highlight here

Probably Parker Industries. Sure he's commonly portrayed as a kid in media, but if he was 15 in 1962, he's probably too old to be a student now :wink:

The set looks great! I like Vulture’s wings, Sandman is amazing, and it’s great to see more dual molded Spidey figures. The mech looks interesting. I wish 2099 had his claws and cape, though. 

That    4+ tho 

46 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Probably Parker Industries. Sure he's commonly portrayed as a kid in media, but if he was 15 in 1962, he's probably too old to be a student now :wink:

Fair enough, but Aunt May appears in one of the sets. So the woman probably made a deal with the Devil  or something:laugh:

Anyone notice it reading LEGO Spider-Man instead of Lego Marvel Super Heroes? Spider-Man theme revitalised?