Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

The Doc Ock looks good but the tentacles are horrific. For A4, I think they should just put Thanos with a full gauntlet in the largest set and if it really is a time travel movie then they can also scatter the stones across the sets (like how some Ninjago waves have the collectible objects across the sets and one big set includes all of them). 

Yeah, I’ve never missed a set since LEGO partnered with Marvel but I’m skipping* this entire wave. What a massive slap in the face to those who’ve been collecting all along. Nothing but variants** and remakes. The rumored sets were infinitely better than this waste of cash.

Thousands of characters and we get these!?!?

* Might BrickLink Sandman

** Including 2099 and Spider-Gwen 

Edited by PARED
More ranting. At least I’m self-aware.

17 hours ago, PixelMix said:

Guys, also take this with a grain of salt cause this is just speculation, but from what I've heard the Captain America set will either include Baron Zemo or Crossbones (comics version) AGAIN, this is just speculation and rumors that I've heard.

I wouldn’t mind getting either of those characters in a set, since we’ve never gotten a Baron Zemo, and the Crossbones from Civil War isn’t accurate to the movie. I would also like to see Cap in his classic, scaley suit.

I would also like to bring to everyone’s attention that in Marvel Superheroes 2, during the story mode, theres a boss battle with Baron Zemo in a biplane, so that could be an option for a set.

And if the Iron Man set is also comic based, I hope Lego desides to use more desirable characters like Kang the Conquerer, the Mandarin, comic based Black Panther, regular Ms. Marvel (not the stretchy arms), comic based Ant Man, etc.

17 minutes ago, PARED said:

Yeah, I’ve never missed a set since LEGO partnered with Marvel but I’m skipping* this entire wave. What a massive slap in the face to those who’ve been collecting all along. Nothing but variants** and remakes. The rumored sets were infinitely better than this waste of cash.

Don't give up hope! There are still the Far From Home lego sets! 

20 minutes ago, PARED said:

The sets might make up for the figures though. While the Spider Mech is kinda appealing to me, the Mega Venom is the real reason I'm going to buy the set. Hoping we get some information or photos on the other sets soon

I don’t get why they use the new neck bracket in black all the time. Make more colours! And could it be that the arms of doc ock, which look like a mighty micro version right now, can be extended with other pieces? Or is this it? 

7 minutes ago, Borex said:

I don’t get why they use the new neck bracket in black all the time. Make more colours! And could it be that the arms of doc ock, which look like a mighty micro version right now, can be extended with other pieces? Or is this it? 

Agreed. Same with the 1x2 transparent neck brackets. It just looks odd. For the old 1x1 ones they had at least 3 colours! Why is this so hard?

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Zemo??? Oh god please let that rumor be true. 

Not a rumor. Speculation. 

1 hour ago, SilverStorm said:

Can anyone tell me where to find the Doc Ock leak? I can't find it.

Google “lego leaks instagram” and you should be able to find it, unless it got taken down

Btw for those who are disappointed that the new Doc Ock doesn’t have printed legs or duel molded boots, the piece with yellow boots already exists. 

Lego Beachgoer - Green Bikini Top and Shorts (60153)

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=970c00pb575&idColor=36#T=C&C=6

I personally love the fig, but the arms are small and useless. But at least we know the fig thats most likely going to be in the Juniors set.

At least we already have a good Doc Ock arm design, and the pieces to make it aren’t really that hard to find.

Edited by Mountain Drew

23 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Google “lego leaks instagram” and you should be able to find it, unless it got taken down

Btw for those who are disappointed that the new Doc Ock doesn’t have printed legs or duel molded boots, the piece with yellow boots already exists. 

https/www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=970c00pb575&idColor=36#T=C&C=6

I personally love the fig, but the arms are small and useless. But at least we know the fig thats most likely going to be in the Juniors set.

At least we already have a good Doc Ock arm design, and the pieces to make it aren’t really that hard to find.

It looks like it's the darker yellow colour used on Wolverine and Reverse Flash

Those Doctor Ock arms look like they belong to a Mighty Micro minifigure

I dont think that's the final minifigure

I missed the previous Sandman, i'm not the biggest fan of the facial expressions on this one - however otherwise looks pretty good. Doctor Octopus looks generic and still have the Spider-man 2 version so not as interested in that. Green Goblin is apparently getting a figure (Probably based on the Spider-Verse or comics)

Unsure if it has been mentioned, but the rumors at the moment are that there will be three Homecoming sets with the villains split between them;
76128; Molten Man
76129; Hydro-Man
76130; Mysterio

Personally only the idea of Mysterio interests me at the moment, but we'll have to wait and see. I do need to try and save and focus on the Avengers 4 sets though - i'm sure we'll end up with a massive set this time that breaks my wallet :tongue:

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Those Doctor Ock arms look like they belong to a Mighty Micro minifigure

I dont think that's the final minifigure

It is from my understanding

33 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Unsure if it has been mentioned, but the rumors at the moment are that there will be three Homecoming sets with the villains split between them
76128; Molten Man
76129; Hydro-Man
76130; Mysterio

Yes it’s been stated here before a few weeks back from me 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Unsure if it has been mentioned, but the rumors at the moment are that there will be three Homecoming sets with the villains split between them
76128; Molten Man
76129; Hydro-Man
76130; Mysterio

I want to get all the FFH sets, just for those 3 villains