Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

And as A4 sets hit the shelves, the IW wave is still available, so this and that.

But like he said, who knows? I'm just stating the fact that it's morelikely they wouldn't include it in the sets this time.

My only argument as to why it would be included, is that he's obviously going to have it in the movie, so why shouldn't he have it in the LEGO sets. Sure it may rain the 'collect them all' thing, but when A4 sets hit stores, people have had an entire year to 'collect them all'. Plus I doubt people would just wait to get the Stones in A4 sets rather than getting them from AIW sets

But yeah, well, that's just like, my opinion man

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

My only argument as to why it would be included, is that he's obviously going to have it in the movie, so why shouldn't he have it in the LEGO sets. Sure it may rain the 'collect them all' thing, but when A4 sets hit stores, people have had an entire year to 'collect them all'. Plus I doubt people would just wait to get the Stones in A4 sets rather than getting them from AIW sets

But yeah, well, that's just like, my opinion man

A4 is rumoured to be a time travel movie, so the stones are still scattered, in the past

15 minutes ago, PixelMix said:

Guys, also take this with a grain of salt cause this is just speculation, but from what I've heard the Captain America set will either include Baron Zemo or Crossbones (comics version) AGAIN, this is just speculation and rumors that I've heard.

Is this a 'credible' source you've heard this from, or just people heavily speculated it to be so

8 minutes ago, SilverStorm said:

I know it's unlikely,(because it's four years old now) but I want some Spider-Verse sets. Not the film, the comic. With Superior Spider-Man, Lady Spider, Anya Corazon, 60's cartoon spidey, and the Inheritors.

I'd also like some more Symbiote-themed sets, like with Anti-Venom, Mac Gargan(the Scorpion) venom, Agent Venom, and the life foundation symbiotes.

Finally, I want sets based off the pre-Avengers movies, like Iron Man and Captain America: The First Avenger.

(I have a whole Google Doc dedicated to set ideas I want to happen..)

I don't think LEGO Super Heroes have ever made sets based on a comic book (funnily enough). But the best we'll get is sets based on the upcoming movie, seeing as we're getting Spider Gwen and Spider Man 2099, which compared to every villain cept Sandman, is enough reason to be invested in this wave

Just now, SilverStorm said:

Wait, we're getting Spider-Man 2099?!?

There's a photo of him flying around Instagram in the right places

I couldn’t find the pic of Doc Ock but just hearing about it is disappointing enough. Another variant...I really thought we had 1 or 2 slots left for new characters to appear but I think this is it. 

Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I couldn’t find the pic of Doc Ock but just hearing about it is disappointing enough. Another variant...I really thought we had 1 or 2 slots left for new characters to appear but I think this is it. 

Out of all the characters who needed a redesign/re-release... They missed out damn Electro. 

If LEGO does this again, like another wave with new versions of Beetle, Scorpion, Kraven and Hobgoblin, I will actually just start Bricklinking the figures

3 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Personally I'm fine with it, but that's just 'cause I only started collecting LEGO Marvel sets around mid-2017, and in my local stores the previous Doc Ock sets were already discontinued. I know I could just Bricklink them like I have in the past for certain figures, but still, I just prefer getting them in sets.

Edited by SilverStorm

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Out of all the characters who needed a redesign/re-release... They missed out damn Electro. 

If LEGO does this again, like another wave with new versions of Beetle, Scorpion, Kraven and Hobgoblin, I will actually just start Bricklinking the figures

Agreed. Pretty pathetic only two new characters for an entire wave. Granted I love the new Spider-Man design but the villians aren’t grabbing me. 

30 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

They missed out damn Electro. 

I heard a rumor that classic Electro might be in a Juniors or Duplo set. Hopefully Juniors, as Duplo isn't compatible with regular LEGO when it comes to minifigs

2 minutes ago, SilverStorm said:

I heard a rumor that classic Electro might be in a Juniors or Duplo set. Hopefully Juniors, as Duplo isn't compatible with regular LEGO when it comes to minifigs

It’s duplo 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s duplo 

That sucks... Maybe Electro'll be in a set sometime soon. If he isn't, LEGO will be destroyed by serious fans.

Yay! I'm a vassal! Is that important?

As nice as some of these variants look, its hard to get excited by the number of unnecessary repeats when characters like Black Cat, Kingpin, Lizard and classic versions of Shocker, Rhino and Electro still haven't seen the light of day yet. Even on the civilian front a regular Gwen Stacy or updated Peter/Norman/Harry would've been preferable over another Aunt May in a slightly different cardigan.

3 hours ago, SilverStorm said:

Duplo is physically compatible but not visually.

Honestly I really like these figures a lot. I completely understand that a lot of people are disappointed that there are no new villains especially given that some unique ones are currently missing but I really like that they gave us the classic suits in a previous wave and that in this wave we'll be getting the same characters in their modern costumes. 

I can see why everyone is upset with the repeats but i love them, i've been so busy with other sets over the years that i still need ock and goblin, and carnage, and sandman, and miles, may.... I think for me personally, this lineup is perfect, do wish we were getting another spider variant though 

Doctor Octopus' tentacles.... oh no. Awful. Thought the minifigure is great. 

There is no single new villain this wave. So boring. Far From Home sets have 3 new villains...

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Doctor Octopus' tentacles.... oh no. Awful. Thought the minifigure is great. 

There is no single new villain this wave. So boring. Far From Home sets have 3 new villains...

Those tentacle are just.... Oh my god pls let my rumor about the Captain America and Iron Man sets be true!

Doc Ock has to be in a Juniors set. There is no way they can justify the arms in a normal system set unless it's somehow connected to the build like the 2016 set. 

12 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm a very positive person when it comes to designs. 

This one is such a dissapoinment, it doesn't have leg printing. Using the old hair piece. Lastly, face is not that great (atleast for me)

Also this fig is using the outrider piece for his tentacles. Implying that he's with the Juniors line. 

Never say never. But don't get high hopes.

I think I'm not wrong with my judgement.

Considering I already have the 2016 Doc, the perfect tentacles are in my possession. But honestly, I think this may actually be my favourite interpretation of the character, with the lab coat version coming second. Really loving the face too!