Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

9 hours ago, Borex said:

Boooooooring! Why would we need that? We already have the juniors version because he came first and we all wanted green goblin back then. The one from the bridge battle is my favorite anyways so. 

Are there still figs left that we don’t know off?

Reveal hidden contents

i heard someone mention molten man?

or was that just wishlisting?

He's coming in 76128, one of three Far From Home sets. There's also 76129 with Hydro-Man, and 76130 with Mysterio.

Nice! Thanks. I hope they won’t dissappoint. I made a Hydro-Man myself but it is far from perfect (the classic black shirt one on trans pieces and a trans slope), so if the legpiece will be as good as that sandman has (but a fluid one) it’s a win for me. 

Do the characters in the FFH movie look a bit like the comic versions? 

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Do the characters in the FFH movie look a bit like the comic versions? 

Well we can't know yet, because the movie isn't out until next summer

New pic of Carnage, with a new tendrill accessory. That accessory alone is why I can't wait for this figure

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

New pic of Carnage, with a new tendrill accessory. That accessory alone is why I can't wait for this figure

This new pic has made me really like this version of carnage more than I thought over the old, I really like the eyes and the yellow on his chest.

I do like the new design, but the old one is far better in my opinion. I'm probably going to use a hollow black stud and one of the translucent handheld pieces to truly weaponise Carnage

I wonder when we will get news of the other comic based sets? Also I remember that rumor of a Man-Thing set, I wonder if they did make a set with Man-Thing if he'd be a big-fig like in Marvel Superheroes 2 or brick built like adult Groot, regardless hope that rumor of him in a set comes true. 

4 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

I wonder when we will get news of the other comic based sets? Also I remember that rumor of a Man-Thing set, I wonder if they did make a set with Man-Thing if he'd be a big-fig like in Marvel Superheroes 2 or brick built like adult Groot, regardless hope that rumor of him in a set comes true. 

Man-Thing rumors were fake.

I know people keep asking for a regular Gwen Stacy minifig, but has anyone considered that the Spider Gwen minifig has a duel sided head, with Gwen Stacy’s face on the other side? Like how they did Ghost in the Ant-man And The Wasp set

5 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

I know people keep asking for a regular Gwen Stacy minifig, but has anyone considered that the Spider Gwen minifig has a duel sided head, with Gwen Stacy’s face on the other side? Like how they did Ghost in the Ant-man And The Wasp set

Good point and honestly I didn't think about this but I guess it's not happening. Though I can be wrong, I have to ask one of the person I know.

10 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

New doc ock fig with this upcoming wave.

I LOVE the new design honestly, yea it is unfortunate that we are getting another remake of a figure we already had but it is a nice update imo

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I saw the pic, its probably the best torso for Doc Ock, but I don't know about the head or legs, since it was just the torso that was leaked.

I mean, I guess its cool we are getting entirely updated figs for this wave, but there is still a ton of characters they could have used. But everyone thought the Spiderman leaks were done, then we got Doc Ock, so there is still a possibility that we could get characters like Spiderman Noir, Mister Negative, Kingpin, Daredevil, Comic-style Mysterio, Agent Venom, a Rhino bigfig, Lizard, etc.

17 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

This wave seems like a bad dream..

I'm a very positive person when it comes to designs. 

This one is such a dissapoinment, it doesn't have leg printing. Using the old hair piece. Lastly, face is not that great (atleast for me)

Also this fig is using the outrider piece for his tentacles. Implying that he's with the Juniors line. 

4 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

I saw the pic, its probably the best torso for Doc Ock, but I don't know about the head or legs, since it was just the torso that was leaked.

I mean, I guess its cool we are getting entirely updated figs for this wave, but there is still a ton of characters they could have used. But everyone thought the Spiderman leaks were done, then we got Doc Ock, so there is still a possibility that we could get characters like Spiderman Noir, Mister Negative, Kingpin, Daredevil, Comic-style Mysterio, Agent Venom, a Rhino bigfig, Lizard, etc.

Never say never. But don't get high hopes.

And I was just thinking about picking up the copy of 76059 that's still at my best buy.(by some miracle, I assume) Then again, if its in a juniors set, maybe I should get 76059 anyways...

All we need to see now is the Goblin figure, after all, they can't possibly fit someone else in, right?

I wonder how LEGO will handle the Infinity Stones and Gauntlet for Avengers 4. Seeing as how Avengers 4 has been rumored to be a time- travel movie, maybe the space stone will be in a battle of New York set, Mind stone in an AoU set with Vision, reality stone in a Thor the Dark World set, etc.

5 minutes ago, SilverStorm said:

I wonder how LEGO will handle the Infinity Stones and Gauntlet for Avengers 4. Seeing as how Avengers 4 has been rumored to be a time- travel movie, maybe the space stone will be in a battle of New York set, Mind stone in an AoU set with Vision, reality stone in a Thor the Dark World set, etc.

I personally think they won't be releasing the gauntlet this time, but a fully armored Thanos, so you'll still buy the old set just to make an epic looking Thanos. 

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I personally think they won't be releasing the gauntlet this time, but a fully armored Thanos, so you'll still buy the old set just to make an epic looking Thanos. 

I reckon the Gauntlet and Stones will appear in one single set. Thanos (fully armoured or not) should have a spare hand

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I reckon the Gauntlet and Stones will appear in one single set. Thanos (fully armoured or not) should have a spare hand

I don't think they will. Reason being, if they released all the stones and the gauntlet in one set it destroys the 'collect them all' vibe of the Infinity War sets. You may be right, though. You can never know for sure.

3 minutes ago, SilverStorm said:

I don't think they will. Reason being, if they released all the stones and the gauntlet in one set it destroys the 'collect them all' vibe of the Infinity War sets. You may be right, though. You can never know for sure.

And as A4 sets hit the shelves, the IW wave is still available, so this and that.

But like he said, who knows? I'm just stating the fact that it's morelikely they wouldn't include it in the sets this time.

Guys, also take this with a grain of salt cause this is just speculation, but from what I've heard the Captain America set will either include Baron Zemo or Crossbones (comics version) AGAIN, this is just speculation and rumors that I've heard.

I know it's unlikely,(because it's four years old now) but I want some Spider-Verse sets. Not the film, the comic. With Superior Spider-Man, Lady Spider, Anya Corazon, 60's cartoon spidey, and the Inheritors.

I'd also like some more Symbiote-themed sets, like with Anti-Venom, Mac Gargan(the Scorpion) venom, Agent Venom, and the life foundation symbiotes.

Finally, I want sets based off the pre-Avengers movies, like Iron Man and Captain America: The First Avenger.

(I have a whole Google Doc dedicated to set ideas I want to happen..)

Edited by SilverStorm