Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I want it to be like this.

Miles / Carnage

Spider Armor MK4 non dual / Vulture 

2099 / Green Goblin / Spider Armor MK4 non dual / Sandman

I could honestly see that coming into fruition, I think it all depends on the builds honestly because some are character specific 

Btw here's a list:

76113 - {? TBA Spider-Man set "Vehicle" ?} - Includes pcs TBA - $TBA / €24.99?

✔Set 2 : 76114 - {? Spider-Man Vehicle ?} - Includes pcs TBA - $TBA / €39.99?

✔Set 3 : 76115 - Spider-Man Mech VS. Venom Mech /\ - Includes 604 pcs, Minifigs: Spider-Man, Venom, Ghost Spider (Spider-Gwen), Aunt May - $49.99 / €TBA

6 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Unless one of these characters (Vulture is my most likely choice here) is in that Juniors set, I think we may have seen all the characters...

I think you’re right. Pretty disappointing no new villians figs but at least we got 2099. 

1 hour ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I think you’re right. Pretty disappointing no new villians figs but at least we got 2099. 

And Spider Gwen. Happy with the both of them at least

Anyways, just as a refresher—this thread is not for spoilers. 

Talked about leaked figures all you want; there is no need to extrapolate that conversation into one of leaked set photos/plots etc.

So, talk about the sets here, not the films. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

45 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

And Spider Gwen. Happy with the both of them at least

It looks like Spider Gwen has a shine to her eyes, maybe that is the lighting but it still looks cool regardless

30 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

Anyways, just as a refresher—this thread is not for spoilers. 

Talked about leaked figures all you want; there is no need to extrapolate that conversation into one of leaked set photos/plots etc.

So, talk about the sets here, not the films. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

THANK YOU.

Just now, legosamsonite said:

Sorry to bring this up, was there an actual credible rumor about daredevil and kingpin? I thought they were rumored to come along with lizard

No, that rumor got started somewhere by someone and people just went with it probably because so many would love it to be true (myself included) but we never got any confirmation/leaks even hinting at something like this coming along.

so far only interested in sandman and 2099. Miles and carnage look redundant. I thought of mocing Carnage into Scream because of the orange, but i don’t know which hairpiece i should use. 

Spidergwen looks okay-ish. I have a knockoff version that looks better. 

Are there still some figs planned for this wave that we don’t know off?

Btw in the thread about future cmf series somebody pointed out that the fig you’ll get as a freebee has good legs for Cyclops (to improve that fig) 

sorry for leaving the subject, then there will be 6 sets for A4?

1.

Edited by legovitor1842
different language

16 minutes ago, legovitor1842 said:

sorry for leaving the subject, then there will be 6 sets for A4?

1.

The speculation is from 4-6

5 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

La especulación es de 4-6

mm good and there is no chance to see a set with spiderman and another hero (not the spidervers)

mm good and there is no chance to see a set with spiderman and another hero?(not the spidervers)

Edited by legovitor1842

2 minutes ago, legovitor1842 said:

mm good and there is no chance to see a set with spiderman and another hero (not the spidervers)

mm good and there is no chance to see a set with spiderman and another hero?(not the spidervers)

We don't know that yet, however Spider-Man will have 3 movie based sets in 2019

I really, really like the Sandman 'legs'. It's so much more fitting to the character than just using normal legs. 

Spiderman is pretty good, I'm so happy they finally decided to give us an updated version instead of the one they've been throwing at us since 2013 (5 years!?)

Venom is good, since there's not much they really could do to update him, realistically speaking. 

Miles Morales is okay, I would've preferred the version we see in Into The Spiderverse, but Lego can't really do that so whatever.

Carnage is pretty good, but I really don't understand why they didn't do arm printing, especially after they set the bar so high in the last one.

Spiderman 2099 is probably my favorite minifig of this wave (that I've seen), but again I don't really understand why they didn't go with arm printing

Sandman is excellent, I especially love the use of the piece from Nexo Knights as a base for him.

Spider Gwen is good, but once again, where's the print on the arms? Its a bit weird to me that Lego would choose to use characters with such intricate suits, but not include certain parts of the suit. But I guess its the thought that counts.

Vulture is meh, but I am glad they chose to use a more modern design. Hopefully they give him brick built wings, like Falcon in Infinity War. I much prefer the brick built wings than the regular wing mold, mostly because of how you can move them around instead of having big clunky wings you can't really do anything with.

For anyone who wanted a clean description of the main differences between the new and old miles, the new one has black hands, a slightly smaller emblem on the front and back,  more defined muscles on the body, and the eyes are polar white instead of having a hint of blue in them like the old. Those were the only differences I saw

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

For anyone who wanted a clean description of the main differences between the new and old miles, the new one has black hands, a slightly smaller emblem on the front and back,  more defined muscles on the body, and the eyes are polar white instead of having a hint of blue in them like the old. Those were the only differences I saw

I'm not sure thats enough of a difference for me, I'd much rather prefer the last one.

Hopefully he’s included in a cool set though, so I’d actually have some incentive to get him.

I’m a bit dissapointed that the Daredevil / Kingpin / Lizard / Swamp Thing rumor is probably not true, since the other time any of those characters could be released in a set is Winter of next year.

With Captain Marvel, Avengers 4, and Spiderman Far From Home all coming out next year, among other themes, Lego is going to be really booked up in 2019.

What an unimpressive wave. Every single figure that appeared before has recieved a downgrade, minus sandman. Hopefully 2099 and Sandman are in a cheap set together, so I won't have to waste money on mediocre figures I already have a variant of. That being said, I might get the Venom mech for Gwen & the mech. Probably won't.

Green Goblin sounds disappointing too. They had the opportunity to do the terrifying dragon-esque Ultimate Green Goblin to tie in with the Spiderverse movie, yet instead they opted to make the 3rd "classic" goblin fig in a row.

Carnage and Venom are some of my favorite Marvel characters, so it's nice to see them returning. I was expecting Venom to be based on the upcoming movie version, but they probably didn't want to upset Disney Marvel 

But that Sandman looks stellar! Already contender for Best 2019 Minifigure

Just now, Robert8 said:

Carnage and Venom are some of my favorite Marvel characters, so it's nice to see them returning. I was expecting Venom to be based on the upcoming movie version, but they probably didn't want to upset Disney Marvel 

But that Sandman looks stellar! Already contender for Best 2019 Minifigure

These are apart of the December 2018 wave of sets, the only 2019 Spider-Man sets that we know of so far are the Far From Home Sets

1 hour ago, ood0 said:

What an unimpressive wave. Every single figure that appeared before has recieved a downgrade, minus sandman. Hopefully 2099 and Sandman are in a cheap set together, so I won't have to waste money on mediocre figures I already have a variant of. That being said, I might get the Venom mech for Gwen & the mech. Probably won't.

Green Goblin sounds disappointing too. They had the opportunity to do the terrifying dragon-esque Ultimate Green Goblin to tie in with the Spiderverse movie, yet instead they opted to make the 3rd "classic" goblin fig in a row.

We already got Ultimate Green Goblin (as a big-fig) in a 2014 set.