Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

16 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Also, has anyone considered the rumored Captain America and Iron Man sets will include different versions of both characters? like 2099 Iron Man and Old West Captain America. I mean, I'd buy an old west-themed Marvel set, as long as it has a saloon.

Would be cool, but I'd rather get normal sets with different costumes. Except based on LMSH2 having Kang as the villain, multiple different versions of the heroes and the build incorpates the different game elements, like old west, 2099 and Noir

I hope Lego gets a lot more creative with this wave, since they have a LOT to work with, even with just Spiderman characters. 

I would love Mr. Negative, Kingpin, Daredevil, Spiderman Noir, Spider Ham, Agent Venom, or even Tombstone to finally get a minifigure.

I would also like to see that cancelled Deadpool-based set to finally get a chance on store shelves sometime in the near future.

And with the X-Men characters finally returning to their rightful place next to the Avengers in the MCU sometime in the next year or so, its the perfect time to release this set.

I wouldn’t blame Lego if they didn’t though, since the 76022 X-Men vs. The Sentinel was apparently the worst selling superhero set of 2014. But they did do a X-Men mighty micro set last year, so... maybe?

51 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

I would also like to see that cancelled Deadpool-based set to finally get a chance on store shelves sometime in the near future.

The Deadpool set was canceled because of the movie and it’s rating so I don’t think we will ever see the set on shelves 

19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The Deadpool set was canceled because of the movie and it’s rating so I don’t think we will ever see the set on shelves 

I thought the only deadpool set we ever got was the wolverine chopper showdown from 2013?

8 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I thought the only deadpool set we ever got was the wolverine chopper showdown from 2013?

There was apparently supposed to be another but LEGO canceled it after they found out Deadpool was going to get a hard r rating 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well Deadpool's next cinematic appearance is supposed to be X-Force, and who knows when, or if, that will be in theaters, so its as good a time as any to give it a chance.

Plus the FX Deadpool cartoon has been cancelled, so theres really nothing planned for the character for a while.

And, I’d hate to go on a rant here, but it IS the parent’s responsibility to make sure their child is watching appropriate movies, not Lego’s.

But it doesn’t even have to be an entire set for Deadpool, all I want is an updated fig so I don’t have to pay $40 for one on Bricklink

Clearly Lego hasn’t forgotten about DP, since the last two Marvel Comic Con Minifigs have been some iteration of him (Deadpool Duck, Sheriff Deadpool) and Sheriff Deadpool even has an updated head, at this point Lego is just teasing us.

Edited by Mountain Drew

28 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There was apparently supposed to be another but LEGO canceled it after they found out Deadpool was going to get a hard r rating 

I was under the impression that it wasn't supposed to be a coinciding release, and they canceled it because they they didnt want to even indirectly promote an r-rated film.

4 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I was under the impression that it wasn't supposed to be a coinciding release, and they canceled it because they they didnt want to even indirectly promote an r-rated film.

This is true. It was a set more or less planned to test the waters again after 76022 X-Men vs the Sentinel 

5 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

And with the X-Men characters finally returning to their rightful place next to the Avengers in the MCU sometime in the next year or so, its the perfect time to release this set.

I expect we won't see any X-Men sets until the deal is complete. It'll likely be at least a year until any are released. 

15 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Honestly a few people getting excited on a forum will not damage Lego in any way.

If Lego doesn’t want it happening then obviously it’s for good reason.

33 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

As time passes on, i'm beginning tp think that we would not get any avengers 4 sets.

Why? We will get a lot of Avengers 4 sets.

42 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

As time passes on, i'm beginning tp think that we would not get any avengers 4 sets.

Why on Earth would you think that? 

It'll be the biggest Marvel film of the year. There is no chance that they would ignore it. 

3 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

There won't be that many. But we will get A4 sets. Both Marvel/Lego doesn't want to miss this oppurtinity. Though they have Spiderman and Captain Marvel next year, this (A4) will be their biggest film.

It's just that we have info on so many marvel sets, and I just don't see the reason lego wpuld jump from no comics sets in 2018 to a ton of comic sets in 2019. Also, we got info on spiderman 2 sets, and none on the avengers sets.

I don't think lego isn't doing any A4 sets, but probably 3 or 4. 

Yeah, we have info, but most of it is still unconfirmed rumors, right? So let's say a quarter of those rumors turn out to be untrue, that'd still leave enough room for A4 sets, without crowding. 
And maybe, some set rumors are misinterpreted. For example, the IM & Cap set might actually be for A4.
'Cause I too think it's really unlikely there will be less (let alone none at all) sets for A4 than previous (major) MCU movies.

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

44 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

It's just that we have info on so many marvel sets, and I just don't see the reason lego wpuld jump from no comics sets in 2018 to a ton of comic sets in 2019. Also, we got info on spiderman 2 sets, and none on the avengers sets.

Didn’t @Azani say that some of the set numbers and prices correspond to A4 sets? I personally think that 76123-76126 and 76131 are A4 sets. 

We already have info. 

45 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Didn’t @Azani say that some of the set numbers and prices correspond to A4 sets? I personally think that 76123-76126 and 76131 are A4 sets. 

And yes, our very own detective @Azani mentions that some of the set numbers tie-ins with Avenger 4 sets. 

1 hour ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

It's just that they're very secretive with this. Most importantly because this is their biggest hit. 

52 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I agree about 76123-76126. But I honestly still think 76131-76133 are Mighty Micros. With no confusion on  any of those being Spider-Man FFH, I think it’s the return of Mighty Micros. 76131 is even rumored to be a $10 Spider-Man mini vehicle. 

41 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I agree about 76123-76126. But I honestly still think 76131-76133 are Mighty Micros. With no confusion on  any of those being Spider-Man FFH, I think it’s the return of Mighty Micros. 76131 is even rumored to be a $10 Spider-Man mini vehicle. 

76131 is supposed to be the £100 set. Bit expensive for Mighty Micros

Looking back at all the sets confirmed;

On 8/31/2018 at 5:36 AM, Azani said:

76113 - [“Spider-Man Vehicle”] - $20 US

76114 - [Spider-Man “Spider Vehicle”]

76115 - Spider-Man Mech vs. Venom Mech - $50 US

76116 - [DCSH Set]

76117 - [DCSH Set]

76118-71622 - ???

76123 - [Captain America Set] - $20 US

76124 - MSH Set] - $30 US

76125 - [Iron Man Set] - $60 US

76126 - [MSH Set] - $80 US

76127 - [MSH Set] - $30 US

76128 - FFH 1

76129 - FFH 2

76130 - FFH 3

76131 - [MSH Set] - $100 US

76132 - [Probably a "Mini Vehicle]

76133 - [Spider-Man Mini Vehicle] - $10 US

76134 - [“Juniors” Spider-Man "Diamonds"] - $30 US

76117 is the DC Firefly set. I reckon 76118 and 76119 are DC as well, maybe even 76120 as well, purely because it seems too low to have a wave of just two sets.

If 76134 is supposed to be a Juniors sets, it wouldn't have the same set numbering at Superheroes sets, so I reckon 76132, 33 and 34 are Mighty Micros.

76128-30 are, as just announced, Far From Home sets

This leaves 7 sets here. 76121-22 I think will be Captain Marvel sets (or maybe just one, and the other is DC)

The rest, are 5 sets, with two confirmed to include Captain America and Iron Man. Therefore these will probably be Avengers 4 sets.

I have absolutely no clue as to what 76131 would be (especially as some were lead to believe it was the GCPD)

7 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

According to a post on IG the Bricktober packs are not coming to the UK, and they are advising using Bricklink.

I hope you're wrong.