Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 minute ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

That's a lot of Spider-Man. Hopefully it'll be similar in quality to the mech set rather than some of the USM stuff. Are there even any major villains we don't have for Spidey? All I can think of is comic-style Rhino and an all-sand Sandman. Though I'd really like to see more alternate Spideys. 2099 for sure, but Noir and Future Foundation would be sweet too.

Plenty. Chameleon, Hydro Man, Jackal, Jack O'Lantern, Kingpin, Lizard, Molten Man, Morbius, Morlun, Mysterio, Shocker, even the bottom of the bottom like Grizzly, Human Fly, Overdrive and Will o the Wisp. He's got the most iconic rogues gallery in Marvel, there's plenty that his characters can give

46 minutes ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

That's a lot of Spider-Man. Hopefully it'll be similar in quality to the mech set rather than some of the USM stuff. Are there even any major villains we don't have for Spidey? All I can think of is comic-style Rhino and an all-sand Sandman. Though I'd really like to see more alternate Spideys. 2099 for sure, but Noir and Future Foundation would be sweet too.

Mister Negative, and he is one of the villains for the Sony Spiderman game thats coming out soon, so maybe he could be in a set.

76123 is a $20 Cap set, 76124 is $40, 76125 is a $60 Iron Man set, and 76126 is $80. This sounds like an Avengers 4 wave to me. What else would warrant such a large wave? I highly doubt that all 8 rumored sets are comic based. 

Maybe this isn't for Avengers 4, but for the 10th Anniversary of the MCU, with 1 set going to each Avenger (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk). Its probably a long shot, though.

The rest are probably Spiderman sets, with maybe one Captain Marvel set.

39 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

76123 is a $20 Cap set, 76124 is $40, 76125 is a $60 Iron Man set, and 76126 is $80. This sounds like an Avengers 4 wave to me. What else would warrant such a large wave? I highly doubt that all 8 rumored sets are comic based. 

If 76123-76126 are avengers 4 sets that seems like a pretty small wave. 4 sets seems like a comic book wave to go along with the Spider-Man comic book wave that’s coming as well 

2 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Maybe this isn't for Avengers 4, but for the 10th Anniversary of the MCU, with 1 set going to each Avenger (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk). Its probably a long shot, though.

The rest are probably Spiderman sets, with maybe one Captain Marvel set.

Sounds like a good idea but considering it’s 2019 it won’t be the 10th year anniversary of the MCU anymore I find it unlikely for that reason.

Edited by LegoLord54

49 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If 76123-76126 are avengers 4 sets that seems like a pretty small wave. 4 sets seems like a comic book wave to go along with the Spider-Man comic book wave that’s coming as well 

There could be more sets that we haven’t heard about, or I guess these could be summer sets. But if we operate on the assumption that all 8 rumored sets (9 counting the Captain Marvel one with no price) are winter sets, it seems very odd that Lego would release so many comic based sets right before they release a massive Avengers 4 wave. Could 76133 and 76134 be Far From Home sets? 

24 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

There could be more sets that we haven’t heard about, or I guess these could be summer sets. But if we operate on the assumption that all 8 rumored sets (9 counting the Captain Marvel one with no price) are winter sets, it seems very odd that Lego would release so many comic based sets right before they release a massive Avengers 4 wave. Could 76133 and 76134 be Far From Home sets? 

Seeing as we're only just hearing about winter sets, not just here but for other themes too, it seems excessively sudden to be hearing about sets that would be released next summer to coincide with Far From Home.

At the same time it also seems too soon for Avengers 4 sets to be announced (I wouldn't say it's too early for them to be confirmed, I'm talking about how we have these big sets coming soon). Any sets for Avengers 4 would likely be released in March/April time, so again, it's a bit soon for the set numbers to start poping up

My conclusion; we had two sets for Black Panther this winter wave, 6 fantastic (IMO) sets for Infinity War, but only one set released for summer; Ant Man and the Wasp, which is an exclusive. I bet this coming wave is to make up for lack of summer sets with what should be a extravagant wave of comic sets we should all be looking forward to

2 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

1 set going to each Avenger (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk)

Comics or MCU - I'm puzzled by these being the 4 Avengers. Unless these are the '4 Avengers that get put onto all clothing excluding all other Avengers ever'

6 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

76113 Spider Man Vehicle: £25

76114 Spider Man Spider Vehicle: £40

76115 Spider Mech vs Venom: £50

76123 TBC Captain America: £20

76124 TBC Marvel: £35

76125 TBC Iron Man: £60

76126 TBC Marvel: £80

76127 Unconfirmed but possibly Captain Marvel £30

76133 Spider Man mini vehicle: £10

76134 Spider Man diamonds £20

Updated with prices

5 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I agree. 76123-26 seem like Avengers 4 sets for Spring. It makes sense with three movies so close to each other that A4 would get a smaller wave. Then 76127 most likely being a retail exclusive set for Captain Marvel. Then two Spider-Man Far From Home sets for summer (76133 & 76134). TLG group makes more money on the movie tie in sets so 8 or 9 strictly comic based sets just seem so incredibly unlikely. It’d be great but I for one am glad we are at least getting a small comic wave this winter!

So in total there will be 10 sets for winter. Did Lego Marvel suddenly become a humongous seller recently? This was the entire amount of sets we got this year if I am correct. Looking forward to the Spiderman minifigures, hopefully some nice villians like Lizard and Electro, but with all the sets seeming to have a Spidey vehicle I am not thrilled for the builds. The other comic sets sound weird to me. So random to have a 4 set wave right before a massive movie tie in wave. Hoping for some cool figures like Baron Zemo though. 

5 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I agree. 76123-26 seem like Avengers 4 sets for Spring. It makes sense with three movies so close to each other that A4 would get a smaller wave. Then 76127 most likely being a retail exclusive set for Captain Marvel. Then two Spider-Man Far From Home sets for summer (76133 & 76134). TLG group makes more money on the movie tie in sets so 8 or 9 strictly comic based sets just seem so incredibly unlikely. It’d be great but I for one am glad we are at least getting a small comic wave this winter!

No way is Avengers 4 getting anything smaller then a 6 set wave. This will be one of the biggest movies of the entire decade. It may be possible that 2 of the sets are missing though, but I find that unlikely. I also doubt this is 10 year anniversary sets, because 2019 will be the 11th anniversary. Also I don't see Lego making a set for The Incredible Hulk, the movie is the MCU's lowest at the box office and I don't think Hulk sets sell to well (maybe wrong). I am surprised by this wave but anything else seems unlikely. I suspect we will get 6 A4 sets and probably 2 Far From Home sets making the grand total of sets for 2019 around 18. 

Is it possible we're getting four Avengers 4 sets for the initial March release, then two more in the summer for the more spoilery scenes?

9 hours ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Is it possible we're getting four Avengers 4 sets for the initial March release, then two more in the summer for the more spoilery scenes?

That’s a possibility. I don’t think a 6 set wave for A4 has ever been confirmed, though. Maybe Lego didn’t want to do such a large wave since they already did 6 Infinity War sets? I’d love more sets, though. It just seems very unlikely to get a 10 set comic wave right before a 6 set Avengers 4 wave especially since we’ve never seen that many Marvel sets in a single year let alone a single season. 

53 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

That’s a possibility. I don’t think a 6 set wave for A4 has ever been confirmed, though. Maybe Lego didn’t want to do such a large wave since they already did 6 Infinity War sets? I’d love more sets, though. It just seems very unlikely to get a 10 set comic wave right before a 6 set Avengers 4 wave especially since we’ve never seen that many Marvel sets in a single year let alone a single season. 

<prepares Batman impression>

"Times are changing boys. Time we change too"

I wouldn't be too mad if Avengers 4 had only say 4/5 sets, so long as they cover all the necessary characters appearing in the film (Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, War Machine, Ant Man, Captain Marvel and Thanos). Maybe we'll only get a few sets now and a few sets in summer, because there will undoubtedly be some big game changers and surprise character appearances, so they'd want a wave released post film to avoid spoilers, and also to cach in on key moments in the film

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

<prepares Batman impression>

"Times are changing boys. Time we change too"

I wouldn't be too mad if Avengers 4 had only say 4/5 sets, so long as they cover all the necessary characters appearing in the film (Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, War Machine, Ant Man, Captain Marvel and Thanos). Maybe we'll only get a few sets now and a few sets in summer, because there will undoubtedly be some big game changers and surprise character appearances, so they'd want a wave released post film to avoid spoilers, and also to cach in on key moments in the film

I agree. We only really need figures to cover the new costume designs for the main Avengers and the characters that weren’t represented in the IW wave (Scarlet Witch, Nebula, Mantis, Drax) and obviously any new characters. I’d be okay with 4-5 sets in March and getting 1-2 exclusives with spoilery characters in the summer wave would be nice. 

I've heard that Tony won't be developing a new suit for this film. Coz he already reached his capacity. Something between those lines.

And also those who died won't be part of the merchandise. (I think those statements are from Feige himself)

So I won't be surprised for reuse figs.

I'll be happy if we get those characters from the promotional art that was leaked before.

Additional characters that could appear, such as Rescue suit for Pepper and others.

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

And also those who died won't be part of the merchandise. (I think those statements are from Feige himself)

Which is exactly why I wouldn't be surprised at all if we only got 3-4 sets for Avengers 4 :wink: Moreover, unlike with the previous installments, the IW sets will still be available when Avengers 4 merch hits shelves, and shelf space is limited :grin:

29 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Which is exactly why I wouldn't be surprised at all if we only got 3-4 sets for Avengers 4 :wink: Moreover, unlike with the previous installments, the IW sets will still be available when Avengers 4 merch hits shelves, and shelf space is limited :grin:

Correct, It's not about the count, it's the quality.

For me these are the characters that they need to release:

Do a better Thanos
New Hulk
War Machine 005
Nebula
Captain America (scale mail)
Hawkeye/Ronin
Captain Marvel
Updated Thor & Black Widow (which is unlikely?)

Edited by SpiderJazz

46 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I've heard that Tony won't be developing a new suit for this film. Coz he already reached his capacity. Something between those lines.

So I won't be surprised for reuse figs.

I'll be happy if we get those characters from the promotional art that was leaked before.

Additional characters that could appear, such as Rescue suit for Pepper and others.

That makes sense, but not including the dead heroes makes a summer set seem more likely to me. We haven’t gotten a Scarlet Witch since 2016 and I don’t think they’d want to miss out on making more Spider-Man so I could see them doing another “spoiler” set during the summer. I think we’ll get new versions of the main 6 Avengers since they’re all different in the concept art (except for Tony, who’s still wearing the Bleeding Edge armor). 

30 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

That makes sense, but not including the dead heroes makes a summer set seem more likely to me. We haven’t gotten a Scarlet Witch since 2016 and I don’t think they’d want to miss out on making more Spider-Man so I could see them doing another “spoiler” set during the summer. I think we’ll get new versions of the main 6 Avengers since they’re all different in the concept art (except for Tony, who’s still wearing the Bleeding Edge armor). 

I'm not worried for Spidey, coz he gets his own movie and morelikely own sets. They already gave us the Iron Spider and I think he still wear those throughout the film (Will probably have costume change in FFH)

Many complaints about Wanda not having a fig in IW wave, while she had a good amount of scenes. Decreases the chance of her not having a fig again in A4 sets.

But who knows? I'm no producer of the film or part of TLG. I'm feeling she's unlikely to have a new fig.

Also it's no concept art, it was confirmed a promotional art that morelikely being used for toys and etc.

It sounds like a lot of Spider-Man sets but I am more than happy with that.  As someone pointed out earlier he has a huge rouge gallery for Lego to explore, similar to what they have done and are still doing with Batman.  Let’s just hope we see Mysterio as he is a personal favourite, not to mention the potential for us to see a few variations of the Goblin.:grin:  I always wanted Lego to keep the licence for Spiderman 3 because I wanted to see Harry Osboure’s goblin in lego form.

1 hour ago, Legoman123 said:

It sounds like a lot of Spider-Man sets but I am more than happy with that.  As someone pointed out earlier he has a huge rouge gallery for Lego to explore, similar to what they have done and are still doing with Batman.  Let’s just hope we see Mysterio as he is a personal favourite, not to mention the potential for us to see a few variations of the Goblin.:grin:  I always wanted Lego to keep the licence for Spiderman 3 because I wanted to see Harry Osboure’s goblin in lego form.

We'll definitely be seeing Mysterio, whether it be in a comic set, in a Far From Home set, or both

Is it not a possibility that they don't do much setwise for A4? I feel like they could be avoiding oversaturation since a lot of A3 sets will still be on shelves.

1 hour ago, InnerRayg said:

Is it not a possibility that they don't do much setwise for A4? I feel like they could be avoiding oversaturation since a lot of A3 sets will still be on shelves.

I would expect 4 sets being the lowest, highest will be 6 sets to scattered all of the main avengers member/s.

It will be the biggest movie of the year. Regardless if IW sets are still in shelves. Massive cash cow.

New movie >> Costume change >> Merchandising >> Big loads of money.