Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Pretty much confirmed that Jake now is officially be appearing as Mysterio while another actor has been cast as Dimitri (AKA Chameleon) In an Instagram post. He did use some hashtags mentioning Fury, Maria Hill and Mysterio with corresponding actor/actress names. 

Fury will be the "avenger member" that will appear in the sequel.

Kinda dissapointed coz he's appearing in Captain Marvel too. Misopportunity to release other character in a set  

Man, the LEGO community has been really boring for me recently. So I just created a list of characters that I can totally see in a 2019 set, but take this with a grain of salt this only very detailed speculation. First let’s start off with the Spider-Man line, we know we will get Gwen Stacy and a new Spider-Man figure. To be honest I have no clue if this is that last/only set (I hope not). Anyways I’m hoping for a spider-man, noir and spider man 2099, and villains like the lizard, Norman Osborn, hart Osborn. Now on the avengers side I would really like to see some new skrulls with purple dual molded boots more like a comic design. I would love characters like, Luke cage, Jane foster Thor, classic ant man.i can totally see the x men and the F4 coming out In fall/ winter next year bc avengers 4 and captain marvel will be over. And for spider man 2 I don’t think any sets would come out, the new comic based ones would make up for it 

3 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

Man, the LEGO community has been really boring for me recently. So I just created a list of characters that I can totally see in a 2019 set, but take this with a grain of salt this only very detailed speculation. First let’s start off with the Spider-Man line, we know we will get Gwen Stacy and a new Spider-Man figure. To be honest I have no clue if this is that last/only set (I hope not). Anyways I’m hoping for a spider-man, noir and spider man 2099, and villains like the lizard, Norman Osborn, hart Osborn. Now on the avengers side I would really like to see some new skrulls with purple dual molded boots more like a comic design. I would love characters like, Luke cage, Jane foster Thor, classic ant man.i can totally see the x men and the F4 coming out In fall/ winter next year bc avengers 4 and captain marvel will be over. And for spider man 2 I don’t think any sets would come out, the new comic based ones would make up for it 

Naah, no way they'd pass up the opportunity to make one or two sets for Far From Home. After all, they made one for Ant-Man and the Wasp, hot on the heels of Infinity War. 

In fact, I predict we'll se a very similar distribution next year among Captain Marvel, End Game and Far From Home as we did this year with Black Panther, Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp. 

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Naah, no way they'd pass up the opportunity to make one or two sets for Far From Home. After all, they made one for Ant-Man and the Wasp, hot on the heels of Infinity War. 

In fact, I predict we'll se a very similar distribution next year among Captain Marvel, End Game and Far From Home as we did this year with Black Panther, Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp. 

End game?

32 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

End game?

The UNCONFIRMED speculated title for Avengers 4

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I think that captain marvel will have one set, A4 6 sets, and far from home 2.

9 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

And for spider man 2 I don’t think any sets would come out, the new comic based ones would make up for it 

There is like a 99% chance of the Spider-Man Far from Home sets happening. Spider-Man sets sell well as do marvel movie sets so why would Lego brake a tradition starting with Guardians of the Galaxy for comic book sets they could make anytime? 

On 7/31/2018 at 5:39 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

Then we will have a lot more spider man sets in 2019. With those comic based one that was confirmed and the other rumored ones. And like this we have gotten no summer marvel sets, and no fall marvel sets, but DC does? So I personally think next year would be a really good time to give us summer comic based summer sets and maybe a small set from spider man 2. Avengers 4 would be over and if u think about it we have enough of the main stream characters like Spider-Man, Ironman, captain America, Thor, hulk. LEGO should throw something new at us like thor(Jane foster), spider man 2099 & noir, daredevil, lizard, kingpin, X-men, F4, 

1 hour ago, JosiahJVL said:

Then we will have a lot more spider man sets in 2019. With those comic based one that was confirmed and the other rumored ones. And like this we have gotten no summer marvel sets, and no fall marvel sets, but DC does? So I personally think next year would be a really good time to give us summer comic based summer sets and maybe a small set from spider man 2. Avengers 4 would be over and if u think about it we have enough of the main stream characters like Spider-Man, Ironman, captain America, Thor, hulk. LEGO should throw something new at us like thor(Jane foster), spider man 2099 & noir, daredevil, lizard, kingpin, X-men, F4, 

Well a Daredevil fig is pretty much confirmed, thanks to the reference/tease for him in Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown.

Related image                                        Image result for lego marvel 2 daredevil

The Disney/Fox deal should be done by late 2018-early 2019, but Marvel can't officially plan anything for F4 or X-Men until the deal goes through, so I wouldn't expect any sets based around the characters until January 2020 at best. But on the bright side, theres probably not going to be a Deadpool 3, so that leaves opportunity for Lego to finally give us an updated Deadpool fig in an actual set instead of a Comic Con exclusive.

I heard that there was a canceled Deadpool-based set that was supposed to be released sometime in 2016, but then the first Deadpool movie was announced (an R rated movie) and Lego didn't think it was an appropriate time to release a set based around the same character, so it was canceled, and the set number (76060) instead went to the Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum set. But now that there are no planned movies to feature Deadpool until X-Force (and who knows when that will be) its the perfect time to finally give us another Deadpool so I won't have to pay $40 for one.

Why do people speculate that any MCU won’t get sets in the first place? Everyone said Antman and the Wasp wouldn’t because it was so close to Infinity War and there weren’t really any rumors, but we got one, and Spider-Man has 100x the brand recognition as those two. We’ve gotten a lego set for every MCU film since Avengers except for Thor 2 (yes, Winter Soldier polybag counts), Lego is not about to stop with Far From Home, which will surely have a desirable new Spidey suit as well.

3 hours ago, saysonder said:

Why do people speculate that any MCU won’t get sets in the first place? Everyone said Antman and the Wasp wouldn’t because it was so close to Infinity War and there weren’t really any rumors, but we got one, and Spider-Man has 100x the brand recognition as those two. We’ve gotten a lego set for every MCU film since Avengers except for Thor 2 (yes, Winter Soldier polybag counts), Lego is not about to stop with Far From Home, which will surely have a desirable new Spidey suit as well.

Screw Spidey. I want Peter Parker. 

On 7/26/2018 at 12:44 AM, SpiderJazz said:

Pretty much confirmed that Jake now is officially be appearing as Mysterio while another actor has been cast as Dimitri (AKA Chameleon) In an Instagram post. He did use some hashtags mentioning Fury, Maria Hill and Mysterio with corresponding actor/actress names. 

Fury will be the "avenger member" that will appear in the sequel.

Kinda dissapointed coz he's appearing in Captain Marvel too. Misopportunity to release other character in a set  

Called it. Now it's been confirmed that Fury and Maria Hill will appear in FFH.

Doesn't change my opinion if we get Fury in FFM & Captain Marvel. 

Too much of him, IMO.

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Called it. Now it's been confirmed that Fury and Maria Hill will appear in FFH.

Doesn't change my opinion if we get Fury in FFM & Captain Marvel. 

Too much of him, IMO.

I kind of doubt Nick Fury would be in a FFH set if we get one. I don’t think he will have a big role and he’s usually not in MCU sets. It would be odd to put him in the first MCU set (not counting Helicarrier D2C) for a Spider-Man movie. Just my opinion though.

6 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I kind of doubt Nick Fury would be in a FFH set if we get one. I don’t think he will have a big role and he’s usually not in MCU sets. It would be odd to put him in the first MCU set (not counting Helicarrier D2C) for a Spider-Man movie. Just my opinion though.

What about captain marvel? If we get sets for that I could see that being the first non helicarrier mcu Set he could be in 

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

What about captain marvel? If we get sets for that I could see that being the first non helicarrier mcu Set he could be in 

Except he doesn't sport his signature eyepatch in CM due to it being a prequel :wink: This version would be neat for custom minifigs of other Samuel L. Jackson characters, but obviously wouldn't work for the rest of the MCU...

3 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

We'll find out, Feige already ruled out Dr. Strange being in the movie. I dunno who's the next "Avenger" character to appear and that makes most sense with the sequel. Fury being a mentor just like Stark in the first one makes sense. But I see your points. 

Like what I've said, if we get 2 Fury (variant or non variant) it'll be disappointing knowing that we could've gotten a totally different character.

According to someone on IG, we're going to get (at least) 4 Spider-man sets next year, in addition to the previously revealed Venom mech set :classic:

I wonder what this means for the MCU sets though, maybe the number of sets for Avengers 4 is going to be reduced to three or four? Or perhaps they skip Cptn Marvel and FFH? I certainly hope not, I definitely prefer movie-based sets over comic-based ones :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Lego-Freak

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

According to dimaks_lego on IG, we're going to get (at least) 4 Spider-man sets next year, in addition to the previously revealed Venom mech set :classic:

I wonder what this means for the MCU sets though, maybe the number of sets for Avengers 4 is going to be reduced to three or four? Or perhaps they skip Cptn Marvel and FFH? I certainly hope not, I definitely prefer movie-based sets over comic-based ones :hmpf_bad:

The sets are rumored to be 76113 is a vehicle (25€) 76114 is a spider vehicle (40€) 76118 is rumored to be the captain marvel set 76133 is a mini vehicle (10€) and 76134 is named “Spider-Man dimonads” (25€) 

Edited by Falconfan1414

14 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I see Captain Marvel being a possibility but now there is only rumored to have one set released for that movie. Most likely a $20-30 set with only 3 minifigures, it seems slim to include Fury. 

4 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

Hey, guys I have completely eaten my own words it looks like the daredevil, lizard and swamp thing set are all coming true. I have heard from a very I mean very reliable source on instagram, he is a LEGO leaker and all of his leaks have been accurate. He states that he knows of 1 swamp set, and lab set. The swamp set basically implies swamp-thing, and the lab implies the lizard. I don’t know what set daredevil will show up in. There also seems to be more so called spider men involved in this, bc spider man, daredevil, spider Gwen, are not gonna be the only heroes. I think spider people like spider man noir maybe even 2099, if not definitely other heroes. 

Who is the leaker?