Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

At the very least we are getting two different war machine helmets. The one from the leak is different then the one that leaked earlier today 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

At the very least we are getting two different war machine helmets. The one from the leak is different then the one that leaked earlier today 

Can't see the difference. 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

They both look the same to me

Are you sure? It look the same to me...

I really hope this is just a variant, for like the quinjet or whatever,so that we still get the normal outfit. Heck, I'd say the same for all of the avengers. Well, at least they are using the bricktober head.

The black printing goes up higher in the one that leaked this morning. If you look closely you can see that in the one that just leaked you can see the silver indent while in the mask that leaked this morning the indent is black

Edited by Falconfan1414

I think that's just the variance in machine printing, the difference seems to fine to me. Now, which one is more "accurate" to the actual print? I guess we'll see that eventually.

Edit: Just realized the iron legion had a similar print set up on their helmets to the new war machine, so that gives us a better idea of the final look.

Edited by NetherCreeper

Inconsistency about printing. It happened alot with those QR suits, I've seen misprints. 

I dunno man, hopefully this is just a variant and we'll get the MK5. Gawd this is ridiculous.

I can see Thanos wearing the QR suit too. Lol. :iamded_lol:

I love the QR suits but I’ll be sorely disappointed if those are the only variations we get of these figures. I highly doubt these will all be in one set

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

So the Endgame Captain America minifig is already available on eBay, it looks much better since the image is more clear and the skin tone issue isn’t as jarring. 

At least he gets the Bricktober Infinity War pack. It never released in the US so I’m pretty excited to get my hands on some HUD printing for Rhodey.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can see Thanos wearing the QR suit too. Lol. :iamded_lol:

:laugh: :laugh: That would probably end up being the best fig of the wave

Edited by Legocity2713

I really hope we are being trolled with the same torso being used over and over because if not...I do nt know what I’ll do

Also I wonder if the Bricktober pack will be a promotion with these sets

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

I'm actually a little happy there are so many QR-Suits, just means I save some money for other sets since I don't like the look

Forget this. There have been 2 good figures this wave, Thanos and Captain America. The continued reuse of the suit, despite there being other, better costumes the characters wear, is just so unbelievably lazy on Lego's part. If War Machine is real, which I really hope he isn't, he looks terrible - the Quantum suit doesn't do justice to his bulk at all, and majorly clashes with his helmet (but that's on Marvel). The only positive I can say about the figure is that the bricktober head can be repurposed on the Civil War Rhodes, a much, much better figure. 1/10.

At least this means that I'll only really need to pick up 1 or 2 sets, saving my wallet a bit.

7 minutes ago, ood0 said:

The continued reuse of the suit, despite there being other, better costumes the characters wear, is just so unbelievably lazy on Lego's part.

This isn't LEGO's fault, they just make sets based on what they concept art they get from Disney/Marvel. So this is totaly on Disney/Marvel, if the figures lacked printing that'd be on LEGO but that's not the case.

Those posts are straight up trolling. In the black widow one, there is absolutely no female markings (breast or hip lines) that we have seen in every female figure in how many years now? Huge red flag.  If the poster is going to reuse the same torso to troll one avenger, they’ll do it for the rest. Time will tell, but I’m just surprised how eager people seem to be to believe the interwebz when generally this group is pretty skeptic. 

Maybe i am just being naively optimistic however they could still potentially reveal that all these Quantum Realm suit variants are split between the two most expensive set/sets - otherwise people would just bulk-buy the smaller sets and bricklink the head pieces that they dont have :tongue:

Leaked figures;

1. Thanos Big Fig
  2. Hulk Big Fig
  3. Iron Man (Quantum Realm Suit)
  4. Captain America (Quantum Realm Suit)
  5. Black Widow (Quantum Realm Suit)
  6. Ant-Man (Quantum Realm Suit)
  7. War Machine (Quantum Realm Suit)
  8. Chitauri (Only head shown)

Missing QRS figures (Shown by Concept Art);

1. Nebula
  2. Hawkeye
  3. Hulk
  4. Thor
  5. Rocket

Remember that 'Battle Of The Assembled Avengers' was described as being more figure focused and with $100 for 699 pieces.

22 minutes ago, dvt said:

Those posts are straight up trolling. In the black widow one, there is absolutely no female markings (breast or hip lines) that we have seen in every female figure in how many years now? Huge red flag.  If the poster is going to reuse the same torso to troll one avenger, they’ll do it for the rest. Time will tell, but I’m just surprised how eager people seem to be to believe the interwebz when generally this group is pretty skeptic. 

Official concept art they are basing the designs on has no male/female variants, so why would they choose to make a variant that would not be accurate to the movie. The costumes are unisex. Also we know the below figures are likely to get Quantum Realm suits so it makes sense that all the Avengers from the end of Infinity War will get QRS suits. Given how Iron Man got a QRS suit, it's not particularly unbelievable that War Machine would get one either. I understand the skepticism but once again i feel the idea is so that we can have one massive team-up shot/battle with all the Avengers in Quantum Realm Suits.

Edit; It is possible they are trolling, but given the concept art it's also viable these are legitimate.

h51q7y099jx11.jpg

Edited by Scarilian

8 minutes ago, dvt said:

It wouldn't be the first time a male and female character have shared a gender neutral torso in the Superheroes line though. Remember Gamora and Star-Lord in the second Milano set for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2?

1 hour ago, dvt said:

Who knows, I have a distaste for the concept art as well so this is on marvel studios end and not TLG. I still hold my claim that this will be a very boring wave in my opinion in terms of minifigs (assuming this isn't trolling)

Edited by TOTDForever

What if.. these QR suits are in a polybags. I mean, most of them. That reduces the slot for minifigures in the sets. 

Just pointing it out there that we got 22ish (not including bricktober) figures for the infinity war sets along with 2 big figs. Assuming all quantum suits are real and everyone is getting a suit that’s only 10 or 11 figures in total...point being even if everyone got a quantum suit there is still a very high probability everyone will get a regular suit too. I mean would people rather not get the quantum suits and instead just get several repeats for the surviving avengers 

War Machine is way bulkier than the suit they gave him, and I believe that his Quantum suit would reflect that in the movie. It doesn't in the set, which annoys me.

From the leaked figures, it looks like everyone will have the same torso and legs.

These things are what I was complaining about.

Edited by ood0

4 hours ago, dvt said:

The Harry Potter sets have unisex torsos too, and it's a huge improvement over the gender specific bodies. Makes the figures so much more customizable!

1 hour ago, ood0 said:

War Machine is way bulkier than the suit they gave him, and I believe that his Quantum suit would reflect that in the movie. It doesn't in the set, which annoys me.

From the leaked figures, it looks like everyone will have the same torso and legs.

These things are what I was complaining about.

There’s no evidence to say that his Quantum Realm suit would be as bulky as his regular armor. All of the concept art shows unchanged suits for each character, although Rocket and Hulk have different designs due to their size. I doubt they’d specialize a bulkier version of the suit for Rhodey. I’m sure that we’ll get all of the characters in their regular, iconic outfits as well. I don’t understand why people are acting like the Quantum Realm suits are the ONLY minifigures coming from the Endgame sets.