J4ck

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I don’t think we’ll necessary be getting these suits outside of one set.

I do think it’s prerty silly to think that LEGO won’t give us Captain America or IRON MAN outside these suits in another set...

Edited by Yochip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmmm. Iron Man is accurate enough, but with the change in proportions, it doesn't look quite right. The colours just clash too much. This one is probably on the filmmakers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

This is where the part it sucks. coz we'll be getting it again and again. :sadnew:

Oh well, there we have it. Quantum Realm uniforms.  

I'm not even sure what I feel about this coz if we get this torso and legs combo for most of the figs and reuse heads, too much of anything makes it bad.

I agree. I thought it was impressive at first, a step in the right direction. But if we get it oh-so-many times, it makes it feel so much less special, and not as impressive when the detail is copied and pasted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Man, these leakers, along with Lego, really know how to tear you down right after bringing you up. :wacko: Detailed fig though so I can’t complain.

55 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

I really hope that the new Nebula minifig that we'll likely get is in her newer red outfit instead of a quantum suit. 

Same here. I hope she is in a cheaper set this time around since she is all I need to round out the Guardians. (She is more of a Guardian than the rushed, unfunny, almost over powered Mantis imo but that is neither here not there) :grin:

Edited by Legocity2713

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, some of these complaints are weird to me. They’re uniforms, obviously their going to be the same, and did you think we were only going to get it one character in it? My guess is that one set will have the characters in the suit, and the rest will be in their usual outfits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Yochip said:

Man, some of these complaints are weird to me. They’re uniforms, obviously their going to be the same, and did you think we were only going to get it one character in it? My guess is that one set will have the characters in the suit, and the rest will be in their usual outfits.

You never know with lego. For me personally even in one set it'd be boring. Let's say there were 5 Avengers in one set that had the same exact body but with different heads. It would be very dull in my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember that it's not Lego's fault. They just base sets on the concept arts, and maybe the QR suits are really important in the movie.

Also, there are 11 superheroes in the movie (12 if you count Rescue), and five sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also guys, I'm not doubting the source, that could be a fig in the set together with cap.

but are we sure in our minds, that the person who owns the fig (we don't know who) just slap the mk50 head on the new cap fig.

Again, I'm not doubting the credibility of the source. I know him and he's legit. But I have a feeling... tho I'm not sure about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The printing on the figures is pretty awesome actually... But they look kind of silly wearing their own headwear each....

 

If you can wear whatever you want on your head, then what's the point of the suits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While its easy to blame LEGO for being lazy again I think this one's completely on the studio. But besides the repetitive use, I am very happy LEGO did make something cool out of it. Knowing the LEGO Marvel series they coul've easily given us unprinted legs and no new helmet for cap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, people were seriously expecting the suits to look different for each character? They‘re uniforms in the truest meaning of the word, why on earth would they look different? :laugh_hard: Maybe there‘ll be a female variant for Black Widow, but that‘d be it. Unless they throw in a second Hulk bigfig, which I doubt (even though the AoU wave did exactly that, but it was the exact same version both times).

As others, I‘m expecting the QR-suited minifigs to pop up in one single set with the other sets featuring regular variants. As people have pointed out, there aren‘t that many characters left after the Decimation and Endgame probably won‘t introduce too many new characters to cover in sets, which pretty much forces them to feature multiple versions of the same characters in the sets :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If we will get another Cap, for 99% it will be either Winter Soldier Suit or Scale Armour.

Don’t be so sure. They didn’t change caps suit for civil war, and only changed 1 thing for infinity War. My bet is it will either be the AoU suit again, or the AoU suit with extra scale printing. I highly doubt it will be the winter soldier suit. The only reason lego have spent money on leg printing for the uniforms is so they can reprint it. I bet even the women won’t get a different print.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Wait, people were seriously expecting the suits to look different for each character? They‘re uniforms in the truest meaning of the word, why on earth would they look different? :laugh_hard: Maybe there‘ll be a female variant for Black Widow, but that‘d be it. Unless they throw in a second Hulk bigfig, which I doubt (even though the AoU wave did exactly that, but it was the exact same version both times).

As others, I‘m expecting the QR-suited minifigs to pop up in one single set with the other sets featuring regular variants. As people have pointed out, there aren‘t that many characters left after the Decimation and Endgame probably won‘t introduce too many new characters to cover in sets, which pretty much forces them to feature multiple versions of the same characters in the sets :wink:

All the QR suits in one set would be the best thing to happen. If you like them you buy the set, if you don't you don't buy the set. Lets just hope LEGO will put as much effort into the other figures as they've done in these QR figures!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

While variety is always nice, I've never been fond of the idea of a Captain America minifigure with a helmet mold, and this latest leak just reinforces that notion for me.  

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It seems we are getting more Chitauri in the end games sets as a new actually pretty accurate head has leaked for them 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

Don’t be so sure. They didn’t change caps suit for civil war, and only changed 1 thing for infinity War. My bet is it will either be the AoU suit again, or the AoU suit with extra scale printing. I highly doubt it will be the winter soldier suit. The only reason lego have spent money on leg printing for the uniforms is so they can reprint it. I bet even the women won’t get a different print.

They didn't change it because the ONLY different things were two red stripes close to the star. The IW suit got no red stripes, a black star, light brown changed to dark brown and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Chitauri head is a MASSIVE improvement over the original figures. It actually resembles how they looked in the film this time rather than looking like generic gold aliens from some random Space line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Iron Man looks good, I guess. I love the printing on the suits but I don’t like the regular red and gold helmet paired with that suit, although the art from a few months ago shows that’s how it’ll be in the movie so it’s not Lego’s fault. I’m just happy we’re getting such detailed and cool suits! The Chitauri head looks pretty nice. I don’t love the green eyes but it’s very accurate and it’ll be cool to get new Chitauri figures!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, wesker said:

The new Chitauri head is a MASSIVE improvement over the original figures. It actually resembles how they looked in the film this time rather than looking like generic gold aliens from some random Space line.

HAHA for a second i was like HUH!?!?! what Chitauri figure lol i can't wait for this set...based on the new york battle. Also with the captain america helmet and these new guys i can suppliment older sets!!!

I see that it is just a head leaked so far. lets hope that they improved the body too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, I love that head. These leaks is like a helluva rollercoaster ride. Overall I'm still on the positive side. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quantum Iron Man looks bad, but that's on Marvel, not Lego.

Spoiler

The Chitauri makes sense, but will probably only appear in one set, I'd guess the smallest, with the name being wrong. Since they're seemingly doing a set set during the first avengers movie, I wonder who else they'd include.

Concept art isn't final, so I wouldn't be surprised if WS suit Cap replaced concept art scales Cap in the movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Quantum Iron Man looks bad, but that's on Marvel, not Lego.

  Reveal hidden contents

The Chitauri makes sense, but will probably only appear in one set, I'd guess the smallest, with the name being wrong. Since they're seemingly doing a set set during the first avengers movie, I wonder who else they'd include.

Concept art isn't final, so I wouldn't be surprised if WS suit Cap replaced concept art scales Cap in the movie.

Yea, thinking the same thing about that smallest set. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys think that the rough translations for the smallest set with Captain America in it means Chitauri and not the Outriders? I mean they are both armies of Thanos.

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yea, thinking the same thing about that smallest set. 

That could be one reason. But in INFINITY WAR his torn suit did have the scales underneath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I just plain don't like Iron Man in that suit, I agree that its on Marvel and not Lego, but surely he'd have a Quantum Realm armour rather than wearing a regular outfit, but his armours helmet. Most likely I will use that suit for someone else, and use an Iron Legion torso to make Iron Man look like he actually belongs

Hoping we get a decent number of Chitauri, as the first Avengers wave only had 3, and back then I hardly had the money for the Quintet, let alone to buy two of the small set for army building.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the helmet for Cap, not too into the face, as it looks rather plain, and as always, flesh on top of black or dark colours is not a good mix. Hoping this means this will be our first doubled sided head for Captain America (aside from helmetless versions), and cant wait to mix-n-match with that helmet, would be good to make other versions like Venom Captain America, or a female version like Captain America 2099. Hoping there may just be wings printed on the sides too :grin:

Edited by Quicksilver838

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Do you guys think that the rough translations for the smallest set with Captain America in it means Chitauri and not the Outriders? I mean they are both armies of Thanos.

That could be one reason. But in INFINITY WAR his torn suit did have the scales underneath.

Some kind of monsters yea. But I'm no expert with translations nor I didn't see the name itself so I really don't know but it is a possibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.