Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

15 minutes ago, meepinater said:

the captain marvel sets will be coming in 2019, correct?

Yeah, probably around January or February, although we could see a release as earlier as December.

1 hour ago, meepinater said:

looks good, but I have no idea what those barbell things are... are they like webby handcuffs?

Hide contents

I know this isn't 2019, but I'm hyped for the Doctor Strange 2 sets as well as avengers 4... 

Yup, they are web handcuffs.

I only heard 1 set so far for Captain Marvel that will include a vehicle. And yes, January 2019 release for that.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I only heard 1 set so far for Captain Marvel that will include a vehicle. And yes, January 2019 release for that.

A vehicle? Would it happen to be a spacecraft of any sort, or is that as much as you know of so far?

9 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

Lmao don’t get your hopes up, it’s at least gonna be another 2 months, before even a LEGO marvel or DC leak comes out. That’s just leaks alone, the set list I have no clue 

I really don’t get what is so funny. September/October is usually when set names or even descriptions come out.

9 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I really don’t get what is so funny. September/October is usually when set names or even descriptions come out.

Last year we didn’t get official set images until late November, so that probably means we won’t get leaked set names or descriptions at least for another 2 months. Lol and it just gets boring waiting for things to come out after you have finished collecting all sets from this year.

Edited by JosiahJVL

On 8/21/2018 at 12:03 AM, meepinater said:

looks good, but I have no idea what those barbell things are... are they like webby handcuffs?

Hide contents

I know this isn't 2019, but I'm hyped for the Doctor Strange 2 sets as well as avengers 4... 

If the movie is set for 2019 then so should the sets. Avengers 4 sets (pretty much a safe guess might as well be confirmed, it’ll be a huge movie Lego won’t miss a chance to capitalise on it) will be coming next year as well.

17 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

Last year we didn’t get official set images until late November, so that probably means we won’t get leaked set names or descriptions at least for another 2 months. Lol and it just gets boring waiting for things to come out after you have finished collecting all sets from this year.

Don’t you have any other hobbies?

On 8/20/2018 at 5:45 PM, SpiderJazz said:

Yup, they are web handcuffs.

nailed it... 

Spoiler

just got the Sanctum sanctorum showdown... It's a pretty cool set! spider man should have dual molded legs though.

captain marvel will be pretty good. there was a set... I think it was released last year? that had her in it...any chance that's the one from the movie, or is it just something lego did for fun?

47 minutes ago, meepinater said:

captain marvel will be pretty good. there was a set... I think it was released last year? that had her in it...any chance that's the one from the movie, or is it just something lego did for fun?

They hadn't even begun filming when that set came out. It was a comic-based set like the Iron Man / Agent Coulson set. 

2 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Personally I'm just hoping the wave doesn't have so many figures that I can't catch up! It's been a challenge!

Agreed! Money doesn’t grow in trees and it’s hard to keep up especially now with Harry Potter thrown into the mix (which has become a priority for me)

3 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Agreed! Money doesn’t grow in trees and it’s hard to keep up especially now with Harry Potter thrown into the mix (which has become a priority for me)

money doesn't grow on trees... but it is made from trees! at least, American money.

harry potter looks super cool, I still need to get some of those new medium legs.

I believe lego should level up their game compare to Infinity War wave of minifigures. I'm calling it right now. A4 figs will be better.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I believe lego should level up their game compare to Infinity War wave of minifigures. I'm calling it right now. A4 figs will be better.

A4 will probably have some of the best marvel sets to date

This is going to be a very expensive LEGO year. Between Harry Potter, Marvel/DC Superheroes, and Star Wars, it’s gonna be wild

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

This is going to be a very expensive LEGO year. Between Harry Potter, Marvel/DC Superheroes, and Star Wars, it’s gonna be wild

Indeed. In addition to marvel stuff, TLG normally uses promotional art in getting inspiration for their minifigures, I know that the recently "officially" announced Bricktober pack for Infinity War includes War Machine 004, but I'm dying to get that 005 in minifigure form. Also fully armored Thanos. My opinions are all based in the leaked promotional art for A4.

Spoiler

With Cap going back to a clean shave and a classic looking suit, Captain Marvel in all her glory, Hawkeye making his return, Thor in his battle armor, and Hulk in what looks to be a big wetsuit, next year is going to be an excellent year for minifigs, but a bad year for my wallet.

Edited by Mountain Drew
My bad, I'm pretty new to Eurobricks and I'm not 100% on how this works

19 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I know that the recently "officially" announced Bricktober pack for Infinity War includes War Machine 004, but I'm dying to get that 005 in minifigure form.

Definitely, hopefully if we get it Lego will finally use the bvs batman armor for him with the amazing printing he has gotten on his previous figs on the armor.

22 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It breaks the bank every year!!

So hard to budget when you collect three themes and they release more great sets.

I guess thats some of the fun in finding sale prices as well. 

4 hours ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Definitely, hopefully if we get it Lego will finally use the bvs batman armor for him with the amazing printing he has gotten on his previous figs on the armor.

We can only hope! Crossesfingers*

Since the LEGO marvel sets come out in December I wonder why we haven’t seen set leaks yet. I know that official imaging doesn’t come out until October. And next week that will be a month from now so any LEGO leakers spill it. ;) jk

There's a rumour that 76123 will be a $20 Captain America set, and 76125 will be a $60 Iron Man set. I wonder if these will be Avengers 4 sets, or are we getting some more comics-based sets?

2 hours ago, Felkin said:

There's a rumour that 76123 will be a $20 Captain America set, and 76125 will be a $60 Iron Man set. I wonder if these will be Avengers 4 sets, or are we getting some more comics-based sets?

I believe these are not A4 sets but, A4 sets are coming 

Man if LEGO keeps releasing set like this imma go bankrupt.

I mean, Captain America and Iron Man are both cool, but we've already gotten plenty of variations of both minifigs. I hope if the sets are comic based, that Lego can take the opportunity to give us some much needed characters.

Just of the top of my head: Deadpool, Howard the Duck, Kang the Conqueror, Daredevil, Comic-based Thor, and maybe X-Force/ X-Men (to celebrate Disney's acquisition of Fox, and just because we are way overdue for another X-Men set)

Edited by Mountain Drew

So just a little catch up list;

76113 Spider Man Vehicle: £25

76114 Spider Man Spider Vehicle: £40

76115 Spider Mech vs Venom: £50

76123 TBC Captain America: £20

76124 TBC Marvel: £35

76125 TBC Iron Man: £60

76126 TBC Marvel: £80

76127 Unconfirmed but possibly Captain Marvel £30

76133 Spider Man mini vehicle: £10

76134 Spider Man diamonds £20

1 like = 1 prayer for my bank account

Edited by Quicksilver838

That's a lot of Spider-Man. Hopefully it'll be similar in quality to the mech set rather than some of the USM stuff. Are there even any major villains we don't have for Spidey? All I can think of is comic-style Rhino and an all-sand Sandman. Though I'd really like to see more alternate Spideys. 2099 for sure, but Noir and Future Foundation would be sweet too.