Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Oh hey! When I read that before, I thought the description said 'Iron man rescue' as in, Iron Man needing to be rescued. But now I realise that it means we're finally getting a minifig of Pepper as Rescue! ^^ This is gonna be so cool!

I mean T-E-C-H-N-I-C-A-L-L-Y we kinda sorta have had a Pepper as Rescue, as 76007 had the empty MK42 that either Tony or Pepper could wear

But then in reality, I am so hyped to see  what her suit will look like, judging by the toy leaks the other day, it seems purple, so I'm hoping it loosely look like the Iron Man: Armoured Adventures suit

kbot_universe_rescue__iron_man_armored_a

18 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

You're forgetting about Spiderman: Far From Home. He could be in there. :wink:

OOOH yes!!! but could i please get a MJ or Maria Hill instead please?!?!?! Besides there are so many villians (one for each set it seems) and spiderman costume variants that i doubt there will be space for anyone else hahaha! 

Any news on the prices for the SFFH sets? Ive already got my Avengers 4 boxes ready to figure out how much shelf space i need.

IMG_6415.JPG

18 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I mean T-E-C-H-N-I-C-A-L-L-Y we kinda sorta have had a Pepper as Rescue, as 76007 had the empty MK42 that either Tony or Pepper could wear

But then in reality, I am so hyped to see  what her suit will look like, judging by the toy leaks the other day, it seems purple, so I'm hoping it loosely look like the Iron Man: Armoured Adventures suit

With Golden face plate just like Ironman.

Just now, BusterNut31 said:

OOOH yes!!! but could i please get a MJ or Maria Hill instead please?!?!?! Besides there are so many villians (one for each set it seems) and spiderman costume variants that i doubt there will be space for anyone else hahaha! 

Any news on the prices for the SFFH sets? Ive already got my Avengers 4 boxes ready to figure out how much shelf space i need.

None yet. But yea, if I could choose I want to get Ned, MJ also Peter with screen accurate minifigure torso and legs also new face prints!

28 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

kbot_universe_rescue__iron_man_armored_a

Looking at that pic i hope they don't use that helmet again from the Vulture and The Wasp!

Glad to hear we'll be seeing Skrulls along with Thanos getting a new mold. Wasn't expecting to see Rescue in the film either, let alone get a minifigure of her. Hopefully they keep a similar face print to the existing Pepper figure and not cheapen out like they did with the War Machine figure from Civil War.

I REALLY hope the Rescue rumors are true, since I’ve been wanting Pepper to suit up for so long and getting a figure of her would be amazing. I’m very interested to see these sets! The minifigures already sound great. 

59 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I REALLY hope the Rescue rumors are true, since I’ve been wanting Pepper to suit up for so long and getting a figure of her would be amazing. I’m very interested to see these sets! The minifigures already sound great. 

There was an armored up pepper in the Malibu mansion attack set from iron man 3 (Mk.42 armor)

9 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

What in the name of Stan Lee is a "Quantum Realm City"? 

ant-man-city-quantum-1136881-1280x0.jpeg

2 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

IMG_6415.JPG

How do you know the size of the boxes?

10 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Some news regarding A4 sets. By our friend. @Falconfan1414

Biggest set will include Hulk (space suit) Thanos (new mold/ no helmet) Ironman rescue armor and unknown figure.

*something something*

Is it Iron Man and Rescue or Rescue armor Iron Man?

Simpler: one or two minifigures?

2 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

Looking at that pic i hope they don't use that helmet again from the Vulture and The Wasp!

Or the new firefly helmet over DC?

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I believe it's time to get a new minifigure of her and I am confident that this is happening. 

28 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Rescue Armor 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Or the new firefly helmet over DC?

There's no way they'll use that helmet for Rescue, but then there's also no way they won't use that helmet for Ant Man

Also just saying, shout out to Venom and Carnage, the only villains in this upcoming wave of Spidey sets, who AREN'T trying to steal money or diamonds. Suppose Vulture, Ock and Goblin have to pay for their new equipment somehow

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

There was an armored up pepper in the Malibu mansion attack set from iron man 3 (Mk.42 armor)

I know, but that wasn’t Rescue. That was Pepper in Tony’s suit for 2 minutes. I loved that scene though and it’s why I want her to have her own suit and do heroic things on her own. 

53 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I looked at the history of the Marvel Super Heroes line and the recent piece and price leak for Avengers 4. the history shows that a certain price comes with a certain box size. IM NOT SAYING IT WILL BE PERFECT but its a good indication at least for now, for my shelf spacing. 

Thor Raganok wave of sets both had the same size boxes but only their depth was different. the battle arena set being a little thicker than the Ultimate Battle for Asgard. the price difference i think was at the most $10.

Few thoughts:

-I really don't care for the new box art. It's different, for sure, but it looks almost like a knock-off brand rather than something by Lego.

-Carnage's tendrils are just bad. There's nothing worthwhile about the small set unless you missed the last or want a bunch of variants.

-The spider-mech should've been Leopardon, just sayin. Good set, but the figs are weak. 

-Pepper suiting up as Rescue is just the kind of unexpected turn I was hoping A4 would take. 

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Falcon fan confirmed the news is fake, it was an error on his part

Well that's just too bad, oh well. Hopefully the A4 sets share still good. I'm exited for the big location sets. Official images of the Spiderman sets are out. My thoughts remain.

12 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Some news regarding A4 sets. By our friend. @Falconfan1414

Biggest set will include Hulk (space suit) Thanos (new mold/ no helmet) Ironman rescue armor and unknown figure.

Quantum Realm City: Antman & Ironman

Other figures coming: Ronin (small set) Thor & ROCKET (white suit) War Machine and Captain Marvel (og suit)

And here's the figures for the Captain Marve set:

Nick Fury, SKRULL, Captain Marvel (kree suit)

Take this as a grain of salt.

Ok so its this info thats wrong....and the A4 pricing that was revealed a few days ago is still good?

So to clarify. I’m actually really sorry about that. That’s a big error on my part I trusted someone I shouldn’t have that gave me the info. I’m pretty sure I got played by someone who isn’t the biggest fan of mine in the community. But it is my fault I should have vented the info more and for that I’m really sorry 

I guess it's okay, it happens so many times before, so no need for us to blame someone into something, it's just that it is so hot topic right now. After all we just want to know the biggest movie sets for next year. Was hoping for the big fig Thanos new mold!

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So to clarify. I’m actually really sorry about that. That’s a big error on my part I trusted someone I shouldn’t have that gave me the info. I’m pretty sure I got played by someone who isn’t the biggest fan of mine in the community. But it is my fault I should have vented the info more and for that I’m really sorry 

Hey man, no worries. these things happen. we were all fooled. Still looking forward to any info you have to share in the future! 

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Avengers 4 is fake, and I assume Captain Marvel info is fake too?

That info did sound too good to be true. It’s unfortunate this happens a lot but hopefully when we get the A4 details it will be along those lines. I really want a Thanos with no helmet! Also I hope we get  a Skrull in the Captain Marvel set!

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

1 minute ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

That info did sound too good to be true. It’s unfortunate this happens a lot but hopefully when we get the A4 details it will be along those lines.

Well really the only things we can't rely on are the Quantum City, the figures included in the big set and Thanos with no helmet. The figures mentioned (War Machine, white suit Thor, white suit Rocket, Ronin, Captain Marvel) are without a doubt coming our way. Rescue is in doubt, but an action figure leak shows her, so it seems likely, but we'll see.

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Well really the only things we can't rely on are the Quantum City, the figures included in the big set and Thanos with no helmet. The figures mentioned (War Machine, white suit Thor, white suit Rocket, Ronin, Captain Marvel) are without a doubt coming our way. Rescue is in doubt, but an action figure leak shows her, so it seems likely, but we'll see.

Correct. I mean it's not confirmed but other toy line makes it and they are the surviving Avengers who are the main focus of mechandising, either way we will be getting them. 

Nobody has mentioned the 4 Spider-Man sets with pics shown on Brickset? I hate the vehicles, but some of the figs look appealing. Will need to see that Sandman in more detail...

https://brickset.com/sets/76134-1/Spider-Man-Doc-Ock-Diamond-Heist

https://brickset.com/sets/76133-1/Spider-Man-Car-Chase

https://brickset.com/sets/76114-1/Spider-Man-s-Spider-Crawler

https://brickset.com/sets/76113-1/Spider-Man-Bike-Rescue