Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

All of the information I know by now is already posted in here. As for other information, I can just confirm or deny it. Just like what I did with your post above.

I personally don't want to give information that I'm not sure of. I don't want to lead peeps here in dissapoinment so I hope you understand.

I'm thinking how they can top the last Miles Spidey figure? as for me it's perfectly fine.

In my knowledge there's is no changes in his costume in the comics recently. 

Ah okay, so you know of small rumors and leakes that are not yet confirmed, you just don’t wanna say something Incase of disappointment should the rumor not become true. Yeah I totally get it man no worries I like the element of surprise anyway lol

Ow i don’t know anything about the movie lol. But Prowler and Kingpin sound interesting! (Although i have good chinese ones) 

Spider-Ham would be a great fig too!

10 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

Ah okay, so you know of small rumors and leakes that are not yet confirmed, you just don’t wanna say something Incase of disappointment should the rumor not become true. Yeah I totally get it man no worries I like the element of surprise anyway lol

You hit the nail on the head :wink:

Leakers and their five minutes of fame! Terrible!

As if there’s nothing wrong with leaking!

14 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

All of the information I know by now is already posted in here. As for other information, I can just confirm or deny it. Just like what I did with your post above.

I’m going to guess if you could have confirmed or denied the Daredevil minifigure inclusion you would have done it by now?

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

2 hours ago, Borex said:

Ow i don’t know anything about the movie lol. But Prowler and Kingpin sound interesting! (Although i have good chinese ones) 

Spider-Ham would be a great fig too!

All I could want from these sets are Spidey 2099 and Spider Ham. The only two I need in my life (aside from Gwen)

16 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

All I could want from these sets are Spidey 2099 and Spider Ham. The only two I need in my life (aside from Gwen)

Seconded!! I can’t imagine it would be that difficult to retool a Chima head to a Spider-Ham head. And then something worthwhile would have finally come out of Chima. :tongue:

WARNING: please take these with a grains of salt I do not know if they are true or not but they do come from a reliable source. 

I have been in touch with someone and they said that new spider man set will be heavily, inspired by the into the spider verse movie. He also said there is a rumor of miles morales coming into one of these sets. So earlier today I took a trip to the LEGO store and I ask about upcoming spider sets, the man replied with he does know of some that are coming out, but he said it’s not official and he can even give out the information. So there you have it we could and most likely are going to see miles morales appear again. Please do not I repeat do not take as factual evidence thanks 

On 8/14/2018 at 3:07 AM, SpiderJazz said:

I'm thinking how they can top the last Miles Spidey figure? as for me it's perfectly fine.

In my knowledge there's is no changes in his costume in the comics recently. 

I think its slightly different in the movie (I couldn't find a picture of his costume in full view from the actual footage, so here's a picture of his action figure)

Image result for into the spider verse miles toyImage result for lego miles morales

Notice how the one from the movie looks home-made, and there's not that red web design.

4 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I think its slightly different in the movie (I couldn't find a picture of his costume in full view from the actual footage, so here's a picture of his action figure)

Image result for into the spider verse miles toyImage result for lego miles morales

Notice how the one from the movie looks home-made, and there's not that red web design.

They should really stick with classic miles, I think that’s what they are gonna do because they are not directly tied into the movie but are heavily based on the movie 

4 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Thing here is, they aren't direct tie-in to the movie.. coz you know, they can't make lego sets from Sony movies. If they used that design and same goes for all of the figures in the future sets. That will be interesting.

Also in SDCC, Chris Miller shared this:

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Is that an official fig? How did I miss this!? It looks great!

Now I'm kicking myself for not seeing this a month ago. (Btw those arms can be added to the New 52 Nightwing)

Edited by Mountain Drew

11 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Is that an official fig? How did I miss this!? It looks great!

Now I'm kicking myself for not seeing this a month ago. (Btw those arms can be added to the New 52 Nightwing)

Custom fig made specifically  for the D23 event.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Custom fig made specifically  for the D23 event.

Oh, well there goes my smile.

I'm still pretty confident that Lego will give us an updated Miles Morales.

Edited by Mountain Drew

My bad, this is for SDCC not D23. I'm just sleepy awhile ago. Lol.

2 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Oh, well there goes my smile.

I'm still pretty confident that Lego will give us an updated Miles Morales.

Yea probably just a small tweak. Like what they did with the new Venom minifigure.

I just came here to say that I had a dream last night that there was a Marvel CMF series announced for 2019. So if that happens, I'm officially psychic.

Also, hooray, I just started a rumor!

2 hours ago, BrickSantorum said:

I just came here to say that I had a dream last night that there was a Marvel CMF series announced for 2019. So if that happens, I'm officially psychic.

Also, hooray, I just started a rumor!

Good one. Would be epic if that's gonna be true. 

A hope TLG finds a way to do a Marvel Licensed CMF. someday... Someday.

18 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Also in SDCC, Chris Miller shared this:

This is not completely related to the Lego sets but I'm just so glad that they gave Miles his own take on the Spidey suit. I know Miles's costume is different, but its basically just a recolored original Spider-Man suit, so the addition of a new type of logo and the red shoulder pads are the perfect amount of slight change to keep making Miles different and standing alone from the rest of the "spider family."

Miles is one of my favorite Marvel 'figs (and leaps and bounds better than the Spider-Man he's styled like that we got in the most sets), so I'm always game for another one. Spider-Ham would be a fun one for sure, but the one I'd really want to see is 2099 Spider-Man (pure, baseless speculation here). And Daredevil is obviously one of the most-wanted new appearances I am hoping for, so I'll keep my fingers crossed to the possibility.

1 hour ago, BaneShake said:

Miles is one of my favorite Marvel 'figs (and leaps and bounds better than the Spider-Man he's styled like that we got in the most sets), so I'm always game for another one. Spider-Ham would be a fun one for sure, but the one I'd really want to see is 2099 Spider-Man (pure, baseless speculation here). And Daredevil is obviously one of the most-wanted new appearances I am hoping for, so I'll keep my fingers crossed to the possibility.

Spider-Man 2099 is definitely on my list but nothing tops Daredevil for most wanted minifigure for me. I really hope the set list names leak soon so we get a better idea of what to expect. 

13 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Spider-Man 2099 is definitely on my list but nothing tops Daredevil for most wanted minifigure for me. I really hope the set list names leak soon so we get a better idea of what to expect. 

Lmao don’t get your hopes up, it’s at least gonna be another 2 months, before even a LEGO marvel or DC leak comes out. That’s just leaks alone, the set list I have no clue 

2 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

Lmao don’t get your hopes up, it’s at least gonna be another 2 months, before even a LEGO marvel or DC leak comes out. That’s just leaks alone, the set list I have no clue 

2 months might be official pictures but I would expect non official stuff sooner 

3 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

2 months might be official pictures but I would expect non official stuff sooner 

That’s pretty much how it goes. Can’t wait for official pictures! 

Opinions anyone on the new Spider-Man weapon pack?

13 minutes ago, J4ck said:

That’s pretty much how it goes. Can’t wait for official pictures! 

Spider-Man weapon pack? What’s that?

17 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

Spider-Man weapon pack? What’s that?

I'm assuming he is talking about the new web accessories that are set to debut in at least the new Venom. 

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

looks good, but I have no idea what those barbell things are... are they like webby handcuffs?

Spoiler

I know this isn't 2019, but I'm hyped for the Doctor Strange 2 sets as well as avengers 4... 

the captain marvel sets will be coming in 2019, correct?