Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

By the way, via an Instagram leaker, there appears to be possibly either a Duplo or Juniors set for next year by the name of 10893 Spiderman vs. Electro.

3 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

By the way, via an Instagram leaker, there appears to be possibly either a Duplo or Juniors set for next year by the name of 10893 Spiderman vs. Electro.

It’s duplo

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s duplo

Unless we get a System minifigure variant at around the same time, I'd imagine that it's going to hurt a lot of folks if the Duplo Electro figure turns out to be a classic comic-styled variant.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Unless we get a System minifigure variant at around the same time, I'd imagine that it's going to hurt a lot of folks if the Duplo Electro figure turns out to be a classic comic-styled variant.

Same thought. When I knew that we will be getting Electro minifigure, I got excited. But then, twas revealed that it's Duplo. 

Another wasted opportunity. But who knows..

1 hour ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Any more word on the Daredevil and Lizard rumors?

Nope, we are gonna have to a pretty long time from now 

5 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

If it turns out to be classic electro in that duplo set we should burn all of those sets and let the lego bosses inhale the fumes. 

(Or just do nothing and hope we eventually will get classic electro)

3 hours ago, Borex said:

If it turns out to be classic electro in that duplo set we should burn all of those sets and let the lego bosses inhale the fumes. 

(Or just do nothing and hope we eventually will get classic electro)

Classic lego minifigure or we riot.

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

The classic Electro suit is the perfect version to put in a Duplo set, given how ridiculous that costume is :iamded_lol:  

Still it's a great addition for comic book fans. I feel like they spoil us by giving the Bridge Battle set that's why we're looking for more comic book sets. 

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

@SpiderJazz Since you know something about the upcoming DC sets I was wondering can you confirm/deny that we will be getting a Daredevil figure? 

Marvel set/s will be the first thing that I'll give info right away. Coz I'm a big fan of the theme.

As of now, I want to make sure that I have all the information accurate as possible. I don't want anyone to lead in dissapointments. Especially when talking about long awaited comic book characters.

Nothing is confirmed yet. 

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Marvel set/s will be the first thing that I'll give info right away. Coz I'm a big fan of the theme.

As of now, I want to make sure that I have all the information accurate as possible. I don't want anyone to lead in dissapointments. Especially when talking about long awaited comic book characters.

Nothing is confirmed yet. 

You have Info? Just spill my guy 

You know, Lego will probably reveal most of these December 2018-January 2019 sets in the next 2-3 months, so thats something to look foward to. But if you’re impatient, like me, then we can always force SpiderJazz to spill the beans.

So SpiderJazz, does the rumored Lizard bigfig have an opening jaw like the LBM Killer Croc? Or do we have to do this the hard way.

Edited by Mountain Drew

8 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

So SpiderJazz, does the rumored Lizard bigfig have an opening jaw like the LBM Killer Croc? Or do we have to do this the hard way.

Since when is it rumored to be a big fig? 

14 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Since when is it rumored to be a big fig? 

@Mountain Drew, I got the same question.

And also, it was a rumor way back then. No further details and as of now, I do not know what will be the contents of this upcoming sets.

On 8/11/2018 at 5:24 AM, Lego-Freak said:

The classic Electro suit is the perfect version to put in a Duplo set, given how ridiculous that costume is :iamded_lol:  

Seems like it'd have too many spikey bits for Duplo?

Recently I went to the LEGO store to pick of few things for my marvel collection. The man who rings me up states that I should be looking out for into the spider verse sets, idk if he knows for sure, there coming but into the spider verse movie comes out on 12/14/18. And we are reportedly getting 5 or 6 (I forgot spider man sets on December first). So look out for any spider man sets with miles morales and or spider men 

8 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

Recently I went to the LEGO store to pick of few things for my marvel collection. The man who rings me up states that I should be looking out for into the spider verse sets, idk if he knows for sure, there coming but into the spider verse movie comes out on 12/14/18. And we are reportedly getting 5 or 6 (I forgot spider man sets on December first). So look out for any spider man sets with miles morales and or spider men 

They're pretty good at giving information.

Well, I can back you up with this. Sets ARE NOT directly tie-in with the "Into The Spider-Verse" but they are somehow related. 

Also this information came from a very reliable source, that made alot of work with the community. 

Edited by SpiderJazz

So we can expect a few different spider-men. I hope they find a way to give us black suit spidey someway somehow. 

It is a smart move to give us all kinda spider-men, since they are very collectible. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

They're pretty good at giving information.

Well, I can back you up with this. Sets ARE NOT directly tie-in with the "Into The Spider-Verse" but they are somehow related. 

Also this information came from a very reliable source, that made alot of work with the community. 

SpiderJazz correct me if I’m wrong, but your the one with marvel and dc information. You just don’t wanan spill it yet?

1 minute ago, JosiahJVL said:

SpiderJazz correct me if I’m wrong, but your the one with marvel and dc information. You just don’t wanan spill it yet?

All of the information I know by now is already posted in here. As for other information, I can just confirm or deny it. Just like what I did with your post above.

I personally don't want to give information that I'm not sure of. I don't want to lead peeps here in dissapoinment so I hope you understand.

8 minutes ago, Borex said:

So we can expect a few different spider-men. I hope they find a way to give us black suit spidey someway somehow. 

It is a smart move to give us all kinda spider-men, since they are very collectible. 

I'm thinking how they can top the last Miles Spidey figure? as for me it's perfectly fine.

In my knowledge there's is no changes in his costume in the comics recently. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm thinking how they can top the last Miles Spidey figure? as for me it's perfectly fine.

In my knowledge there's is no changes in his costume in the comics recently. 

That Miles was good. But i meant the black suit from the eighties. You know peter parker and his symbiotic costume. The one that got a sdcc fig. Isn’t every spidey represented in the spiderverse?

13 minutes ago, Borex said:

That Miles was good. But i meant the black suit from the eighties. You know peter parker and his symbiotic costume. The one that got a sdcc fig. Isn’t every spidey represented in the spiderverse?

Not everyone in this movie, these characters are confirmed so far:

Spider-man (Peter Parker)

Ultimate Spider-man (Miles Morales)

Spider-Gwen

Spider Ham

Spider Noir

For Villains:

Prowler

Kingpin

Ultimate Green Goblin

I personally don't think we could get Symbiote Spidey in these sets, we don't even know if Venom is in the movie.