Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Spiderman 2099 and Sandman in one set sounds great. Probably the highlight of the wave. Nice to get confirmation on Avengers 4. 5 sets seems about right if there is an exclusive. I doubt Lego would make less then 6 for this big of a movie. Exited too see pictures soonish. 

4 minutes ago, Ultron said:

I really hope they up the build quality  for the FFH sets. The Homecoming ones were so bad and so were the figs. Skipped both of them. 

From what we heard so far, there will be bridge set also a jet (which is weird if you ask me) lol. But knowing we will be getting Mysterio, I'm fine with it. 

7 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Would you mind describing it?

The hands are purple, the arms are plain lime green, legs are purple with leg print similar to the Bridge Green Goblin, but no dual mold. Body is also purple, again similar to the Bridge Goblin, but at the top is some tatered cape, similar to the neck piece Morro and the ghost soldiers had in Ninjago that covered their body. Head is literally just orange

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

From what we heard so far, there will be bridge set also a jet (which is weird if you ask me) lol. But knowing we will be getting Mysterio, I'm fine with it. 

A bridge you say? Hmmm 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

A bridge you say? Hmmm 

Part of Rialto Bridge including Hydro-man in the set, I guess.

31 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Part of Rialto Bridge including Hydro-man in the set, I guess.

For a set that wont be the biggest in the FFH wave, that is impressive in terms of a build. 

On 9/26/2018 at 8:25 AM, SpiderJazz said:

It has scales on torso and legs, tattered clothing, green arms violet hands, brown belt with a little goblin head. 

It's like a normal lego system version of the Green Goblin in Juniors line.

I posted this at 9/26/2018

So just to make sure ive got this

Juniors set 1 - spider-man, green Goblin $10

Juniors set 2 - Spider-man, Doc ock $30

Set 1 - spiderman, carnage ?

Set 2 - spider-man, spider-man 2099, sandman, vulture 40$

Set 3 - spidermech, venom mech set 50$

Which of these multiple spidermen are miles?

12 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

So just to make sure ive got this

Juniors set 1 - spider-man, green Goblin $10

Juniors set 2 - Spider-man, Doc ock $30

Set 1 - spiderman, carnage ?

Set 2 - spider-man, spider-man 2099, sandman, vulture 40$

Set 3 - spidermech, venom mech set 50$

Which of these multiple spidermen are miles?

Yup. You have got this. I don't know for sure, but I think Miles is with the Carnage in a $20 set.

19 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yup. You have got this. I don't know for sure, but I think Miles is with the Carnage in a $20 set.

Unless Spider Man (Parker) also appears in said set, there should be space for another figure. The early leaks said this set was just 'Spider Man Vehicle', and I doubt Carnage has a car. The other set was 'Spider Man Spider Vehicle', so makes sense with the giant Spider walker discussed earlier, plus £40 set would fit four figures

Yes, the Carnage set has Miles. I can't recall 2 or 3 figures, but if it is 3 then it's SpiderMan Peter Parker. I mainly focussed on things we didn't already know (figures) but there was nothing new so I tried to remember the distribution of figures across the sets. 

So weird if Miles is in another Carnage set. They tried to make Venom and him a thing (Venom killed his mom at the end of the Ultimate Universe I think, right before the whole line shut down and she was resurected when Miles was brought into the 616), but I don't think he's ever interacted with Carnage. Not that characters can't just be thrown together (more random characters, please), but it's strange that they're packaged together in both of their only appearances.

Hell, it doesn't look like Carnage is even in the Miles movie that's going to be the biggest bit of exposure Miles has ever had. And that looks like it's got a bunch of villains they could've chosen from! Weird weird weird.

I guess we’re getting 5 Avengers 4 sets, one $30 Captain Marvel set, and 3 Spiderman Far From Home sets, on top of whatever they throw at us in the December wave. Yikes. This is going to be a very expensive year for Lego, lets just hope they’re all worth the money.

P.S. that new Green Goblin fig @SpiderJazz was talking about has leaked, and it doesn’t look half bad, its just a shame that they didn’t use too many new characters in this wave, but maybe we’ll get a few more surprises at NYCC that’ll brighten our spirits.

P.P.S. did anyone else watch the new trailer for Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse? It looks pretty good

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

Did I read someone say that the build of the captain marvel set will be a plane?

It’s just speculation, as Carol Danvers is a pilot. 

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Spider-Gwen only has one face 

That’s surprising. I’d hoped she’d have multiple expressions, given the character and the interchangeability that the hood allows for.

Can’t believe no one has mentioned the fact that Miles and Carnage are in a set together again!

Is the build a little Shield plane thing, because of it is then hat will just be weird 

Guys don't you think the Iron Man and Captain America sets will be similar to the Captain America Jet Pursuit and the Detroit Steel Strikes sets from last year? Why does everyone keep on saying that they're A4 sets?

3 hours ago, PixelMix said:

Guys don't you think the Iron Man and Captain America sets will be similar to the Captain America Jet Pursuit and the Detroit Steel Strikes sets from last year? Why does everyone keep on saying that they're A4 sets?

Because the sources just informed us they are apart of the A4 sets.

On 9/25/2018 at 5:17 AM, PixelMix said:

Guys from what I've heard, and take this with a grain of salt, is that the Captain America and Iron Man sets will most likely be the Avengers Assmble line or loosely based on the comics and are not A4 sets

On 9/25/2018 at 7:12 AM, PixelMix said:

Keep in mind this is just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

On 10/2/2018 at 11:19 AM, PixelMix said:

One of the rumors state that the Captain America set would be based on the Zemo plane build from the LMSH2 Boss Fight. Again that's just from speculation.

3 hours ago, PixelMix said:

Mainly because there is no reliable source telling us anything to the contrary