Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

PaulSeeley just posted a picture on his story showing 5 Hall of Armour sets stacked on top of each other

Already confirmed to be fake (it also looks fake as hell)

I knew it looked sketchy as hell but damn I wanted it to be real so badly!

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I knew it looked sketchy as hell but damn I wanted it to be real so badly!

To further debunk this ''leak'', the leaker this came from has posted a lot of fake leaks, including that Ronin figure from yesterday(?)

3 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

Oh they definitely will release one eventually, although iirc Superior Spider-Man had been gone for a while once Spider-Verse happened. The event spun out of a story arc that he starred in but Peter had been back for a while once Spider-Verse actually started. You're definitely right though that he's one of the last well-known spidey variants that we're missing, the others being Noir, the Ben Reilly Spidey suit and the Kain Scarlet Spider.

Spiderman Noir would also be a great choice. Considering what a great job lego did with the stealth suit :wub: , I am quite excited to see what they  could do with Noir. With that said though I really hope that they make some x-men sets before doing another wave of comic spider-man sets. With the Disney fox merger complete lego should have no problem with making sets for them. Imagine how cool it would be to get Cyclops, Jean Greay, Iceman, Beast, Nightcrawler and Professor X.

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

To further debunk this ''leak'', the leaker this came from has posted a lot of fake leaks, including that Ronin figure from yesterday(?)

I never saw that Ronin but now I see the debunk post on Paul Seeley’s account. Man I’m hoping for Rescue so badly that I fell for that way to quickly

Just now, legogoblin2099 said:

Spiderman Noir would also be a great choice. Considering what a great job lego did with the stealth suit :wub: , I am quite excited to see what they could do with Noir. With that said though I really hope that they make some x-men sets before doing another wave of comic spider-man sets. With the Disney fox merger complete lego should have no problem with making sets for them. Imagine how cool it would be to get Cyclops, Jean Greay, Iceman, Beast, Nightcrawler and Professor X.

I mean, the Cyclops we got was pretty good with a few modifications. Seriously though I'd love to see some X-Men sets, or even a couple for Fantastic Four. Wouldn't it be sweet to get a Baxter Building or Xavier's School set? I know those would be day 1 buys for me.

Yeah that polybag is fake. It’s from the same guy that posted the inaccurate descriptions of both the end game and far from home sets

Just now, shadefoundry said:

I mean, the Cyclops we got was pretty good with a few modifications. Seriously though I'd love to see some X-Men sets, or even a couple for Fantastic Four. Wouldn't it be sweet to get a Baxter Building or Xavier's School set? I know those would be day 1 buys for me.

Same here. I really hope that lego would do both as they would be quite the money maker. Either way Lego has to give us a brick built Galactus

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeah that polybag is fake. It’s from the same guy that posted the inaccurate descriptions of both the end game and far from home sets

That’s right! I knew I recognized the guy’s account name, but I couldn’t remember where I knew it from. That makes sense. He’s always talking about some source he has but he’s always dead wrong about everything. Either he’s a complete troll or someone is playing him and he’s just that gullible every time

4 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

Same here. I really hope that lego would do both as they would be quite the money maker. Either way Lego has to give us a brick built Galactus

I could die happy with a brick built Galactus

8 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

That’s right! I knew I recognized the guy’s account name, but I couldn’t remember where I knew it from. That makes sense. He’s always talking about some source he has but he’s always dead wrong about everything. Either he’s a complete troll or someone is playing him and he’s just that gullible every time

I could die happy with a brick built Galactus

With the merger, lego has endless possibilities. Lets just hope that we don't get the same characters over and over and overlarge mother cycles. :wink:

With the merger, lego has endless possibilities. Lets just hope that we don't get the same characters over and over and overlarge mother cycles. :wink:

I actually wouldn't mind Wolverine on a relatively medium-sized or smaller motorcycle. :laugh: He is known for rolling around in one in the comics from time to time.

Just now, shadefoundry said:

I actually wouldn't mind Wolverine on a relatively medium-sized or smaller motorcycle. :laugh: He is known for rolling around in one in the comics from time to time.

True. I was thinkin of characters in the same vote as spiderman such as Ice man or Jean.

29 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

Spiderman Noir would also be a great choice. Considering what a great job lego did with the stealth suit :wub: , I am quite excited to see what they  could do with Noir. With that said though I really hope that they make some x-men sets before doing another wave of comic spider-man sets. With the Disney fox merger complete lego should have no problem with making sets for them. Imagine how cool it would be to get Cyclops, Jean Greay, Iceman, Beast, Nightcrawler and Professor X.

27 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

24 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

9 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

With the merger, lego has endless possibilities. Lets just hope that we don't get the same characters over and over and overlarge mother cycles. :wink:

A lot of people don't know this but Disney have always had the toy rights to the X-men and Fantastic 4, (They just didn't have the film rights), meaning that they could have made Lego sets based on these already but didn't as Disney didn't want to promote something that they didn't fully own. Hence why we only got 2 Lego X-men sets and why they didn't appear in Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. But now Disney fully owns the X-men and Fantastic 4 expect to see Lego sets based on these characters in the future.

6 minutes ago, JediJosh said:

A lot of people don't know this but Disney have always had the toy rights to the X-men and Fantastic 4, (They just didn't have the film rights), meaning that they could have made Lego sets based on these already but didn't as Disney didn't want to promote something that they didn't fully own. Hence why we only got 2 Lego X-men sets and why they didn't appear in Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. But now Disney fully owns the X-men and Fantastic 4 expect to see Lego sets based on these characters in the future.

I was actually aware of this! :laugh: It's my understanding that this is also the primary reason that the X-Men and Fantastic Four only returned to the forefront of Marvel's comics recently, when it became evident that the Fox deal was going to go through.

(side note if any of you guys are fans of either of these teams and you aren't reading their flagship comics right now, you totally should because they're both really good at the moment)

Edited by shadefoundry

1 minute ago, shadefoundry said:

I was actually aware of this! :laugh: It's my understanding that this is also the primary reason that the X-Men and Fantastic Four only returned to the forefront of Marvel's comics recently, when it became evident that the Fox deal was going to go through.

You're absolutely right.

13 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

(side note if any of you guys are fans of either of these teams and you aren't reading their flagship comics right now, you totally should because they're both really good at the moment)

That's what I had thought as well. It's also why I put so much emphasis on the merger as  Disney will be more likely to produce toys of all sorts for these franchises now that they have full rights back.

That's what I had thought as well. It's also why I put so much emphasis on the merger as  Disney will be more likely to produce toys of all sorts for these franchises now that they have full rights back.

Exactly. I can't wait to get sets based on X-men and Fantastic 4, but I think it could be a year maybe 2 years before we get them. I hope I'm wrong though and we get them sooner rather than later.

That would make sense since the deal just took place a week or so ago. It's just a bummer because  they have so much good material to make sets out of.

That would make sense since the deal just took place a week or so ago. It's just a bummer because  they have so much good material to make sets out of.

I think they will be worth the wait though. Check out this custom Lego Galactus this guy made. I actually got in contact with him and he made me one. Which allowed me to make my own Fantastic 4 set while I wait for an official one to be released.

https://www.thebrickfan.com/custom-lego-marvel-super-heroes-galactus-minifigure/

4 minutes ago, JediJosh said:

I think they will be worth the wait though. Check out this custom Lego Galactus this guy made. I actually got in contact with him and he made me one. Which allowed me to make my own Fantastic 4 set while I wait for an official one to be released.

https://www.thebrickfan.com/custom-lego-marvel-super-heroes-galactus-minifigure/

That is so amazing.

Edited by legogoblin2099
get rid of top sentence

that is so amazing.

I know right. The pictures don't do him justice. He is massive when next to a normal sized Lego figure.

11 minutes ago, JediJosh said:

I’ve seen this before, it’s incredible. He made it out of one of those Lego minifigure shaped clocks. I think he used PVC for the helmet spires

Also, I don’t think the wait will be that long for X-men and F Four sets. Think about it, after Endgame there are no more massive MCU crossover movies anytime soon. We’ll get one or two sets from each movie but that’s maybe two or three a year. There will be plenty of room for non-MCU marvel sets in the near future so hopefully we’ll see the fox properties in sets pretty soon

4 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’ve seen this before, it’s incredible. He made it out of one of those Lego minifigure shaped clocks. I think he used PVC for the helmet spires

Also, I don’t think the wait will be that long for X-men and F Four sets. Think about it, after Endgame there are no more massive MCU crossover movies anytime soon. We’ll get one or two sets from each movie but that’s maybe two or three a year. There will be plenty of room for non-MCU marvel sets in the near future so hopefully we’ll see the fox properties in sets pretty soon

I hope you're right. It would be pretty cool to get some next year.

I'll take someone's extra Mysterio for Far From Home, and I like MJ, but none of the rest is grabbing me so far... they seem like fine sets but just not my personal taste. but maybe the movie'll talk me into the Jet or something. I certainly didn't plan on getting half of the Infinity War sets until after the film came out.

The Endgame sets, I'll probably break for the Compound just based on my habit of liking environmental sets, but I already kinda know I'm gonna be disappointed. It's a smaller build and the the new Thanos doesn't look right where the previous one did and vice versa. I'll bricklink Cap's head and helmet and probably Scott's new helmet as well. Awaiting a better look at the Quinjet. We're getting a couple cool bits in the Endgame sets but even I have to agree that on the whole they scream movie tie-in, but the Marvel sets have always been sort of weak. I'm not super surprised though, because the Infinity War theme was about as good as we could get and I had a feeling there'd be less to go around next time.

I think it would be a substantial improvement for all involved if LEGO was more willing to mine MCU films post-release. Not only are there many films that obviously haven't received any attention in the first two phases, but the sets we do receive are based on concepts and early scripts, and often avoid big spoiler scenes, so there's stuff that makes the final films that there's barely any chance to adapt for tie-ins. Imagine how many Star Wars sets we'd have received if LEGO only produced one dedicated wave per film!

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

PaulSeeley just posted a picture on his story showing 5 Hall of Armour sets stacked on top of each other

Chance of a repost? His account is private so most people here wont see it otherwise :shrug_confused:

10 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Chance of a repost? His account is private so most people here wont see it otherwise :shrug_confused:

Hall of Armor CTTO

it's photoshopped but that's about it.