Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

@Feng-huang0296 what do you think of them? I can't think of a way in posting it here that's why I sent you the pics. If you could attach them here (file is too big) it would be better and I'll appreciate it. :iamded_lol:

33 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

@Feng-huang0296 what do you think of them? I can't think of a way in posting it here that's why I sent you the pics. If you could attach them here (file is too big) it would be better and I'll appreciate it. :iamded_lol:

Sorry, but as far as uploading pictures goes, there's a reason I don't have a profile pic. And I never use IG outside of legoleaks, so I actually don't know how to open messages . . I'll figure it out, though. 

3 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Sorry, but as far as uploading pictures goes, there's a reason I don't have a profile pic. And I never use IG outside of legoleaks, so I actually don't know how to open messages . . I'll figure it out, though. 

Oh, it's under your request. Because we haven't followed each other so it goes to your message request. 

9 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Color is fine, not a big of a deal. The problem is the build. 

It feels way to bright to me. I think navy blue would have worked better, and since the printed tiles have the normal blue on them, no amount of modifications will fix it. The build is terrible, but at least we can mod things like the chin and open interior.

7 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

How are you guys going to display Igor? I’m thinking about building it a small custom display case to add onto my HoA MOC but I’m also strongly considering never doing that and just having the armor free and roaming about :grin:

I will personally nuke it from orbit, just to be on the safe side. I'm actually planning to have it 'free and roaming about' as you say, at least until I can design a pod that is big enough for it without standing out too much.

2 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

It feels way to bright to me. I think navy blue would have worked better, and since the printed tiles have the normal blue on them, no amount of modifications will fix it. The build is terrible, but at least we can mod things like the chin and open interior.

I will personally nuke it from orbit, just to be on the safe side. I'm actually planning to have it 'free and roaming about' as you say, at least until I can design a pod that is big enough for it without standing out too much.

Yeah, there's a blue printing on that 1x2 and it's the regular blue as well for the stickers.

That's what I'm pointing out because we could actually sacrifice the functionality to build a not-so-big Igor, but I don't know. I'll probably wait for the film (if he does appear and be ridden by Tony Stark) that's when I'll decide, I personally want it to be able to fit a minifigure, I'm having hard time on making a perfect square enclosed cockpit.

9 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

what is your IG profile name, i wanna follow you

I've found images of the stickers from the HoA, one displays 5 smaller armours (and the suitcase). The top of the sticker  has "HOUSE PARTY PROTOCOL" written, as well as a Status: *** (the photo wasn't to clear to read this part.

After some analysing I believe that the top left armour is Bones, top right is Silver Centurion, middle left is Heartbreaker, bottom left... I really couldn't make out. But bottom right is Red Snapper, another armour we don't have. Also the Striker armour sticker uses a whole new piece for his jackhammer hands

10 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Let's watch this together guys, and we can now decide wether to get it or nah.

This set has definetely grown on me since its initial reveal but I'm still skipping it as I don't really have a use for yet another Marvel aircraft (especially because these tend to take up a whole lot of space) and there are way better things coming out this year. Might pick it up with a good discount though

I like the build but the minifigures are mehhh. 

But something in my mind keeps on telling me that this could be the last Quinjet. Ugh. I'm torned right now.

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m surprised we’ve heard so little about the FFH sets. I would very much like to know what will be included

Weird, right? One month and five days till the release, and the only thing we know are the set names, prices and pieces, plus we saw only 3 minifigures.

Am I the only one who finds it weird lego still hasn't fixed Rocket's color after 5 years? I mean, getting it wrong with the first GotG can happen but why haven't they changed it yet?

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah, there's a blue printing on that 1x2 and it's the regular blue as well for the stickers.

That's what I'm pointing out because we could actually sacrifice the functionality to build a not-so-big Igor, but I don't know. I'll probably wait for the film (if he does appear and be ridden by Tony Stark) that's when I'll decide, I personally want it to be able to fit a minifigure, I'm having hard time on making a perfect square enclosed cockpit.

I think you'll be safe to make your modifications without worrying that tony will use Igor in endgame. Square enclosed cockpits are hard, but if you want it to just be accurate in that it fits a figure I think tony's suposed to fit into it like any other armor so only a head would need to fit based on the minifigure suits.

3 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m surprised we’ve heard so little about the FFH sets. I would very much like to know what will be included

Yeah, I'd like to know as well. It may be something to do with the leaks but the amount of endgame stuff I will buy rests on if the ditko suit is in a set cheap enough for me to feel justified in buying just for the suit.

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I've found images of the stickers from the HoA, one displays 5 smaller armours (and the suitcase). The top of the sticker  has "HOUSE PARTY PROTOCOL" written, as well as a Status: *** (the photo wasn't to clear to read this part.

After some analysing I believe that the top left armour is Bones, top right is Silver Centurion, middle left is Heartbreaker, bottom left... I really couldn't make out. But bottom right is Red Snapper, another armour we don't have. Also the Striker armour sticker uses a whole new piece for his jackhammer hands

Maybe in a few months we'll get a HOA expansion? Actionflash has a theory that that the striker was going to be in the set but was replaced by bones due to the cost of the new mold or something.

I need shotgun and midas, and a chrome MK 2 would be nice, but there are multiple ways to make a good custom of it, like silver arms on a war machine 1 without the shoulder cannon, or a cyberman with the war machine 1 helmet.

Hi everyone! This is my first post.

Has anyone else noticed the clip on the side of the avengers compound? I'm hoping it's there so it can connect to the hall of armors but I can't see any reverse clips on that. I can't think of any other reason as to why they would put a clip there.

vFf455h.jpg

11 minutes ago, PizzaTime_2099 said:

Hi everyone! This is my first post.

Has anyone else noticed the clip on the side of the avengers compound? I'm hoping it's there so it can connect to the hall of armors but I can't see any reverse clips on that. I can't think of any other reason as to why they would put a clip there.

Hello, welcome.

Not sure that ‘clip’ is there to join something onto, to me it looks more like a handle for a play feature - perhaps to allow that bit of wall to open?

17 minutes ago, williejm said:

Hello, welcome.

Not sure that ‘clip’ is there to join something onto, to me it looks more like a handle for a play feature - perhaps to allow that bit of wall to open?

Now that you mention it I do see the outline of a door around it. That’s too bad as it would have been really cool to connect the two sets.

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

This set has definetely grown on me since its initial reveal but I'm still skipping it as I don't really have a use for yet another Marvel aircraft (especially because these tend to take up a whole lot of space) and there are way better things coming out this year. Might pick it up with a good discount though

Agreed. The minifigures are a disappointment too.

56 minutes ago, williejm said:

Hello, welcome.

Yes, that's to allow the wall to open. Can't imagine the 2 sets would look nice displayed together anyway, since HOA is really only meant to be seen from the interior.

@ood0 I agree, the minifigures could have been better. I'm semi-waiting for the tricycle to appear in the movie:roflmao:, but I don't think I'll pick it up regardless.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think you'll be safe to make your modifications without worrying that tony will use Igor in endgame. Square enclosed cockpits are hard, but if you want it to just be accurate in that it fits a figure I think tony's suposed to fit into it like any other armor so only a head would need to fit based on the minifigure suits.

Yeah, I'd like to know as well. It may be something to do with the leaks but the amount of endgame stuff I will buy rests on if the ditko suit is in a set cheap enough for me to feel justified in buying just for the suit.

Maybe in a few months we'll get a HOA expansion? Actionflash has a theory that that the striker was going to be in the set but was replaced by bones due to the cost of the new mold or something.

I need shotgun and midas, and a chrome MK 2 would be nice, but there are multiple ways to make a good custom of it, like silver arms on a war machine 1 without the shoulder cannon, or a cyberman with the war machine 1 helmet.

A HOA expansion - maybe comic-themed? - would be awesome, but unlikely. 

I would love to see Shotgun, Midas and Red Snapper. If we get new parts for the hands of Shotgun or Red Snapper, so much the better. Even though I feel like that might be a sticking point for Lego, considering how lazy they can be with Marvel. 

Custom MK2 isn't a bad idea . . Neither is an Igor that just hasn't a head and doesn't suit a minifigures. I remember expecting them to go that route, instead of the 'mini-Hulkbuster' design. I'm definitely going to modify mine, maybe make it seem more minifigure-like? I'll probably replace the ball joints on the shoulders wirh rotating Technic pins, it'll limit articulation but make it more accurate AND more compact. 

@Brick Ministry's speed build of 76126 Avengers Ultimate Quinjet has just appeared on YouTube.  I never had anything but single-seat flying machines, mostly starfighters, as a kid, so as an adult I'm a sucker for any big airplane, spaceship, or helicopter with multiple seats and a large cargo bay with a polybag-sized build to put in it ... I call these "Galaxy Explorer-class sets."  The 2012 Quinjet was an excellent Galaxy Explorer-class set and the 2015 Quinjet had potential to be such, but when they came out I felt like each set made two many sacrifices of general playability in favor of specific play features, resulting in floppy builds that were hard to repurpose for general passenger or cargo carriage without a major rebuild; I didn't get either of them.  The 2016 and 2019 single-seat Quinjets are in a different class.  I was cautiously optimistic about 76126 before, but having seen the speed build I now think it's the best Quinjet yet.  It's a very solid, straightforward, clean build compared to the previous models, with a long, wide, and deep cargo bay/seating area that's unobstructed by fiddly Technic play features and is easily accessed by multiple large roof hatches.  Looks like this will probably be my first Quinjet.

50 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

A HOA expansion - maybe comic-themed? - would be awesome, but unlikely. 

I would love to see Shotgun, Midas and Red Snapper. If we get new parts for the hands of Shotgun or Red Snapper, so much the better. Even though I feel like that might be a sticking point for Lego, considering how lazy they can be with Marvel. 

Custom MK2 isn't a bad idea . . Neither is an Igor that just hasn't a head and doesn't suit a minifigures. I remember expecting them to go that route, instead of the 'mini-Hulkbuster' design. I'm definitely going to modify mine, maybe make it seem more minifigure-like? I'll probably replace the ball joints on the shoulders wirh rotating Technic pins, it'll limit articulation but make it more accurate AND more compact. 

That would be cool. I'm hoping in vain for a HOA expansion, but I think the only new molds we'd get are striker's hands (and then a gamma recolor if they want to be really annoying), and maybe a helmet or armor mold. Getting into wishlisting, but what if we ever got some sort of iron man collectible series with a chrome midas as the chase figure?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

That was 7hrs ago ^^

What was?