Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:
1 hour ago, Albert with an A said:

Does anyone know when the Spiderman: Far From Home sets release date is? 

April. 

Does this mean we can expect official reveal soon?

8 minutes ago, Albert with an A said:

Can't tell. I think it will be middle-ish of April. Weird thing tho there's nothing in the calendar even for A4. 

So... New Endgame trailer... Biggest thing to take away is the Advanced Tech Suits actually exist in the movie

Although just like discussed, War Machine actually has an armour, not just a suit, so his figure is rather inaccurate in this case. Needed to be bulkier

Loved the trailer. I'm happy those suits actually appear, otherwise they would've been useless. Most of them look pretty accurate to the figures except for War machine, kinda a shame.

15 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Loved the trailer. I'm happy those suits actually appear, otherwise they would've been useless. Most of them look pretty accurate to the figures except for War machine, kinda a shame.

That would've been something. An entire wave full of Quantum suits and then the suits don't appear in the movie, imagine how angry people would get!

After seeing the trailer, I'm like 500% down with the Advance Tech Suit but a part of me still screaming for Ronin, War Machine MK 006, Scale Cap America and also Pepper in Rescue if ever. 

Notes from the new trailer;

• Unlike the concept art, the QRS/ATS lack shoulder printing making the Lego versions more accurate
  • War Machine's QRS/ATS needed a variant torso as it is effectively a painted version of his suit seen in the prior trailer.
  • Hawkeye has his Ronin suit and the 'circular Time Travel device' seen in filming
  • We get a glimpse at Scale Cap
  • Nebula is shown with the Infinity War outfit
  • Nebula & Tony are seen among them in the group shot wearing the QRS/ATS

Opinions on the QRS/ATS have slightly improved, but the lack of War Machine getting a variant is disappointing.

23 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm going to use Silver Centurion arms for Mark 5, Tin Man arms for Mark 1. As for Bones, I really can't think of black arms with gold printing. 

Yeah, Silver Centurion arms for Mark 5, Tin Man arms for Mark 1. I dont think any arms would work for Bones as Lego have not really made any black & gold arms - the closest we get is black with two yellow lines :look:

2 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Yeah, Silver Centurion arms for Mark 5, Tin Man arms for Mark 1. I dont think any arms would work for Bones as Lego have not really made any black & gold arms - the closest we get is black with two yellow lines :look:

Do you have something on your mind?

I’m really glad the new suits actually made it into the movie. Would have been awkward. Definitely disappointed that War Machine didn’t get his own variant. 

God I'm mad, War Machine having the same suit as the rest is such a missed opportunity. They could've at least given him a printed BvS Armored Batman piece to put over it!

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Do you have something on your mind?

I am not as fussed with getting a fully printed version of the Mark 41, it's a nice suit, but i dont think it will be part of my Hall Of Armour display (Not the initial display anyway) as i am more focused on some of the other suits. I dont mind leaving some without arm printing as a result, though admittedly some really need something as without arm printing they feel incomplete.

In terms of potential non-Lego arms, the options are primarily Penzora's Mark 41, Breakneck Light Armor and xh855 (Killmonger). Breakneck Light Armor is the most accurate though feels overdetailed and has a higher chance of clashing with Lego's level of detailing. Personally would lean towards xh855 being the cheapest while having a simple design that i feel would fit Lego's style. Though it is a shame Lego did not give the Mark 41 arm printing of some kind given no official option exists that would complete the suit.

New trailer showed way better look at Rockets new suit. Why couldn't Lego make it, very unique compared to his past versions. QR suits are still lame to me, regular suits should have been used instead.

1 hour ago, ood0 said:

God I'm mad, War Machine having the same suit as the rest is such a missed opportunity. They could've at least given him a printed BvS Armored Batman piece to put over it!

I thought this as well. Use the QR suit, fine. But differentiate it with some kind of shoulder piece.

The QR suits look better in the movie then they do in Lego form, probably because in the movie they all have different body sizes whereas all minifig bodies are the same 

5 hours ago, Albert with an A said:

I think Marvel is hyping up Endgame for the time being and so we may get some pictures or few leaks but LEGO may do the official reveal sometime in April.

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

New trailer, gosh I love that music!

The trailer is quite awesome. Makes me wish LEGO had done the scale Cap. Seeing this trailer has made me wonder why LEGO didn't create a different Quantum Realm suit for War Machine since his is a white and red version of his armour. They could have simply reused and recolored a torso piece like the Chima pieces or Armoured batman from BvS if they were feeling to lazy to create a mould and just fix it on the existing Quantum Realm torso. A variant of Rocket in his classic suit would have been nice and I have a feeling the "War Machine Buster" is the suit he has in the trailer due to its similarities and that LEGO just made an error. I could be wrong though.

19 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I think Marvel is hyping up Endgame for the time being and so we may get some pictures or few leaks but LEGO may do the official reveal sometime in April.

The trailer is quite awesome. Makes me wish LEGO had done the scale Cap. Seeing this trailer has made me wonder why LEGO didn't create a different Quantum Realm suit for War Machine since his is a white and red version of his armour. They could have simply reused and recolored a torso piece like the Chima pieces or Armoured batman from BvS if they were feeling to lazy to create a mould and just fix it on the existing Quantum Realm torso. A variant of Rocket in his classic suit would have been nice and I have a feeling the "War Machine Buster" is the suit he has in the trailer due to its similarities and that LEGO just made an error. I could be wrong though.

Sometime in April? That doesn't make sense because the sets are supposed to come out March 31st/April 1st. You're telling me they are gonna officially reveal them THE SAME DAY they hit shelves? That is bad marketing 

I echo the sentiment that War Machine desperately needed torso armor given how bulky he is. Frankly he's always needed torso armor, printing doesn't cut it.

That’s why when I get my bricktober pack (on its way now!) I’ll be using some Nexo Knights armor piece. I think a recolor of any of those pieces in black/trans-red (or in this case just white) would look great! 

Sadly, no such piece exists, so I guess whatever I’ve got will do.

Edited by NetherCreeper
Grammar/Spelling

1 hour ago, NetherCreeper said:

Well, they’ve tried that with The Last Jedi... 

Did it work? No, but I think Disney is capable of trying it again.

*sigh* Disney and Lego give me migraines sometimes with their executive decisions 

19 minutes ago, The_Chosen_1 said:

People actually doubted that the Quantum suits would be in the movie....??

Well it wasn’t exactly official until now. Before now, we only ever saw concept art and leaked merchandise. For all we knew, it was all based on old concept art that wasn’t even in the final cut of the film. The Russo’s even said that all leaked merchandise is based on outdated concept art 

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

52 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Well it wasn’t exactly official until now. Before now, we only ever saw concept art and leaked merchandise. For all we knew, it was all based on old concept art that wasn’t even in the final cut of the film. The Russo’s even said that all leaked merchandise is based on outdated concept art 

Technically, they aren't wrong, the final suit designs are a bit different than the original version, no gey shoulder, so some toys are inaccurate, but the minifigs seem pretty good now compared to the real suits