Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

23 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Was the moltenman and hydroman set the same prices?

What do you mean?

The same reatiler's prices for 76128 and 76129 are $30 and $40, which are correct.

New image of Mark 1 has dropped in usual place, shows off that the back piece is the new Star Wars jetpack, nothing on the stud. Doesn't show off the back printing. It really feels clunky and oversized for what it is

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

New image of Mark 1 has dropped in usual place, shows off that the back piece is the new Star Wars jetpack, nothing on the stud. Doesn't show off the back printing. It really feels clunky and oversized for what it is

I agree. I’ll probably take it off, but I hope there’s back printing.

3 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I agree. I’ll probably take it off, but I hope there’s back printing.

I talked to the person that posted the pic. He said it has back printing, I requested for him to post it without the jet pack. Let's hope for the best.

I'm not a huge fan of the jetpack from the back, but it does bulk out the armour easily and looks alright from the front. 

Having said that, I wonder if they could have used the part from set 76048 with a print added for the details. 

Wish granted, he posted it without the jetpack and dang it looks freaking cool! 

PS. We all got to have that Tin Man (TLM2 CMS) arm printing for this superb detailed Mk 1.

Is it me, or does the shade of metallic grey suddenly seem a lot lighter?
A bit too light, if you ask me. Of course, it might just be the lighting in the photograph, which I hope it is, to be honest.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

PS. We all got to have that Tin Man (TLM2 CMS) arm printing for this superb detailed Mk 1.

This isn't a bad idea, though :thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch

i have a feeling this is gonna be one of those figs that go for like $30 on BrickLink and Ebay. We've officially got a replacement for Deadpool.

Who am I kidding, you can't replace Deadpool.

Just now, Mountain Drew said:

i have a feeling this is gonna be one of those figs that go for like $30 on BrickLink and Ebay. We've officially got a replacement for Deadpool.

Who am I kidding, you can't replace Deadpool.

Difference is, people won't sleep at this. Specially, for the set. 

29 minutes ago, Shahennian said:

For sure.

It's like day 1 buy. Even now, If it's available via secondary market on your place, might wanna grab it early.

34 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's like day 1 buy. Even now, If it's available via secondary market on your place, might wanna grab it early.

Yeah. I hope I can get a copy day one but unless I'm extremely lucky I don't think they'll have them.

45 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I agree. I planned on getting this one first anyways, and waiting on the rest of the wave in case they offer the Bricktober pack as a GWP in the future. The Mk. 1  minifigures just confirms this. 

After the CNY holidays / celebration, it'll be available in secondary market.

It will be chaotic for the first day, I guess. :devil_laugh:

In other news, both Ronin and War Machine toys from Hasbro is posted on IG. I'm pretty sure if we get those in minifigure form that'll be the design they will use. 

10 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

In other news, both Ronin and War Machine toys from Hasbro is posted on IG. I'm pretty sure if we get those in minifigure form that'll be the design they will use. 

I saw that. Now I really want them to do Ronin right and I’ll be okay. I’m starting to think the ninjago hood piece that covers the mouth would work for Ronin. What do you guys think?

23 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I saw that. Now I really want them to do Ronin right and I’ll be okay. I’m starting to think the ninjago hood piece that covers the mouth would work for Ronin. What do you guys think?

If you're talking about this piece..

18 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

After seeing toy from Hasbro today, I think that this would work perfectly:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=26079&idColor=80#T=C&C=80

This would be perfect. 

But I want a mask face print of the eyes and then a normal face print but I think it's a long stretch. It's either we get him hooded version or unhooded (which is unlikely) and get the new hairpiece from the recently leaked SW minifigure. 

Did you guys see the War Machine figure? It's not the MK5 we see in early promotional arts. It's the one on the trailer. I'm starting to think he will have 2 suits in the film. 

If that good has some golden detailing on it, I'm sold. A normal hood wouldn't have any extra printing, but as seen in Ninjago (Krux and Acronix) this hood can have extra printing on top

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

After seeing toy from Hasbro today, I think that this would work perfectly:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=26079&idColor=80#T=C&C=80

I'm gonna be controversial here. That piece is a terrible choice. Too back heavy, too much eye revealed, not enough hood around the front. Something similar to the polybag Winter Soldier's head with a masked and unmasked print, a regular hood and a hair piece to swap out with it would be 100× better.