Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

35 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Is it a commercial or a fan site? If it’s the latter, they could surely provide some descriptions. Leaking the pictures is obviously out of the question since that might get someone in a loooooot of trouble :grin: Is there any way to get access to this information without risking the name becoming public?

What do you mean by the name of the representative? You mean just the set names or the theme names?

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

What do you mean by the name of the representative? You mean just the set names or the theme names?

Might have the Marvel stamp on them?

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

There are catalogs going around for retailers which also contain the Endgame sets, these catalogs are however labeled by name. So lego would know who leaked the pictures of someone released them, therefore getting into trouble

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

There are catalogs going around for retailers which also contain the Endgame sets, these catalogs are however labeled by name. So lego would know who leaked the pictures of someone released them, therefore getting into trouble

In that case hopefully we have set descriptions/picture leaks soon. 

It's not that easy to provide this kind of information. If there will be some, I would be glad to share it right to you. But for now let's enjoy what we have. Coz I can say that it we won't be getting any pictures of the set anytime soon.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

It's not that easy to provide this kind of information. If there will be some, I would be glad to share it right to you. But for now let's enjoy what we have. Coz I can say that it we won't be getting any pictures of the set anytime soon.

*sets, and I know how it goes. This happens every year 

I don’t expect pictures any time soon, I understand how it works, I don’t want anyone getting into trouble just so I can see the sets a little earlier. But I think descriptions aren’t too far off. That will satisfy my curiosity enough for a while. I just like to know what to expect.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I don’t expect pictures any time soon, I understand how it works, I don’t want anyone getting into trouble just so I can see the sets a little earlier. But I think descriptions aren’t too far off. That will satisfy my curiosity enough for a while. I just like to know what to expect.

Yep, I hope we'll get set descriptions soon

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is the same site the winter catalog came from...

After all, the name of that one was very Italian sounding. This also makes me think its the same one we have already seen.

Plus, if it is the same, they already leaked pictures, so either they don't care or don't dare to do it again...

8 hours ago, ood0 said:

Literally all the leaks about Rescue point to her suit being dark blue; both in the images of the toys and in Paltrow's selfie. Her suit is definitely dark blue.

Her suit looks purplish to me, especially in the selfie, although I suppose it could be dark blue and just a trick of the light. I like purple more than dark blue because we’ve had dark blue suits but not purple ones, but as long as the figure is accurate to what’s in the movie then I’m happy. 

Sorry guys! I was convinced I had written in the DC section! I have not seen the catalog. The site in question spoke (very briefly) of the Batman sets. Marvel and Avengers, in the catalog, do not appear. Sorry again :-(

8 hours ago, ood0 said:

Literally all the leaks about Rescue point to her suit being dark blue; both in the images of the toys and in Paltrow's selfie. Her suit is definitely dark blue.

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yup, its dark blue

It's an indigo or a blue-violet, not a simple blue like Lego's Earth Blue.

The closest Lego color ever is probably 196 Dark Royal Blue (BL's Dark Bluish-Violet), and currently both Earth Blue (BL's Dark Blue) and Medium Lilac (BL's Dark Purple) are kinda close but not exact.

But if they're going to diverge from movie accuracy anyway, I'd prefer they err on the side of loyalty to the source material.

Edited by N_Cat

10 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

It's an indigo or a blue-violet, not a simple blue like Lego's Earth Blue.

The closest Lego color ever is probably either Medium Bluish Violet (BrickLink's Medium Violet) or Dark Royal Blue, and currently both Earth Blue (BL's Dark Blue) and Medium Lilac (BL's Dark Purple) are kinda close but not exact.

But if they're going to diverge from movie accuracy anyway, I'd prefer they err on the side of comics accuracy.

I agree that it's a mix between the two, but i'm leaning more towards purple. The selfie could definitely go either way, but the action figure is almost certainly purple. i would rather have a purple suit though, so that might be clouding my judgement. In term of comics accuracy might not happen as the suit is red and silver or pink and silver in the comics. :iamded_lol:

6 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

But if they're going to diverge from movie accuracy anyway, I'd prefer they err on the side of comics accuracy.

Ultimately it's down to the concept art. The image and toy we've seen look bluey-purpley, but then for all we know the concept art could have been blue, but the film has purple. Exactly like Black Panther, his costume glew purple in movie, but we got a blue glow in LEGO and for Funko

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

*sets, and I know how it goes. This happens every year 

Longtime lurker? Your account says from 2018. Buddy you are not what you say. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Her suit looks purplish to me, especially in the selfie, although I suppose it could be dark blue and just a trick of the light. I like purple more than dark blue because we’ve had dark blue suits but not purple ones, but as long as the figure is accurate to what’s in the movie then I’m happy. 

Same looks purplish to me. Also with the hasbro unheaded toys. Weird. Probably we need an eye check.

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Longtime lurker? Your account says from 2018. Buddy you are not what you say. :facepalm:

Same looks purplish to me. Also with the hasbro unheaded toys. Weird. Probably we need an eye check.

I'm not what I say? I lost my account login for my old eurobricks account, so this is my new one. Plus I've been on Instagram for years and have followed leakers so I understand the regime. Don't assume

Apparently the 3 armors that we saw all have that trans blue head. I really like that as I doubted Tony wore them in the movie. This makes me curious if we will get a plain Tony Stark fig or if he wears one of his newer suits

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I agree that it's a mix between the two, but i'm leaning more towards purple. The selfie could definitely go either way, but the action figure is almost certainly purple. i would rather have a purple suit though, so that might be clouding my judgement. In term of comics accuracy might not happen as the suit is red and silver or pink and silver in the comics. :iamded_lol:

I tried to edit, but I'm on mobile so it took forever and everyone got to see the original version, but I was thinking of the Armored Adventures outfit (and to a lesser extent, the Earth 616 Model 3) upon which the movie suit is based.

Just used a colour picker on the action figure, the colour it said it was was a subsidiary of blue, not purple.

2 hours ago, N_Cat said:

I tried to edit, but I'm on mobile so it took forever and everyone got to see the original version, but I was thinking of the Armored Adventures outfit (and to a lesser extent, the Earth 616 Model 3) upon which the movie suit is based.

Oh, that makes much more sense. The armored adventures one is what I assumed Rescue would resemble before the dark blue-looking selfie.

7 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Just used a colour picker on the action figure, the colour it said it was was a subsidiary of blue, not purple.

I don't know if I'm able to post the image, so I'll err on the side of caution and not, but it sure seems to be purple/gold to me. It's like that blue/black/white/gold dress from a few years ago but avengers four edition! :roflmao:

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Longtime lurker? Your account says from 2018. Buddy you are not what you say.

People can lurk without accounts you know, right?

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The selfie could definitely go either way,

They CGI colour changes over the iron man suits anyway so it might be bright purple for all we can tell. But I agree that Lego will probably make it dark blue, simply becuase they don't often make things and their purple colours would look too off.

We have to wait to see something official until we judge if it's purple or dark blue. We just got a 144p picture of a toy and a picture of her on set. This all might just be the light, it can be both blue or purple.

Also for the helmet, there's still a chance that they could be reproducing it for Iron Legion. Specially for Hall of Armor and Time travel theories.

It's slim, but a chance is still a chance until we see her torso and legs.