Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

17 hours ago, TheBullMooseParty said:

You're getting two separate arcs confused. "Big Time" was from 2010 and featured Peter Parker building a stealth suit with neon lights, later known as the Big Time suit and featured in Spider-Man PS4. You're actually thinking of All-New, All-Different Spider-Man, and the suit featured in the newest sets is based on that All-New, All-Different costume.

Sorry. Anyway, my point there is that that version of spider-man was the one in the comics where he had parker industries, and as a result there were many spider-gadgets and vehicles, lending a weird sort of accuracy to the sets.

5 hours ago, HyperOnion said:

Sooooo would I be right in assuming that the Stark Jet set sold pretty terribly considering BrickLink still doesn't have its parts catalog up, or a listing for the Happy Hogan minifig?

I wouldn't consider the bricklink listings evidence of how well it sold, but I don't think it sold well either. Too basic and unexciting of a build, and no exclusive super characters, so kids won't want it, and too inaccurate for (most) adults to want it.

4 hours ago, Alegrispa said:

We do? Are the FFH sets everything thats left or have I missed something?

The FFH minifigure pack is the only set that we know of that will be releasing later this year.

Does anyone else have any other ideas for a purist custom Rescue? I tried putting the Iron Legion helmet on Iron Patriot but there’s just too much red and silver. I really wish Lego would make an official figure for her and the new outfits for the other 4 Avengers (I don’t really care about Hulk). 

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Does anyone else have any other ideas for a purist custom Rescue? I tried putting the Iron Legion helmet on Iron Patriot but there’s just too much red and silver. I really wish Lego would make an official figure for her and the new outfits for the other 4 Avengers (I don’t really care about Hulk). 

mine is the iron legion helmet on ayesha's torso with navy arms and gold hands, as well as the legs from the cmf kendo guy. I recently put a neck bracket on it with a 1x1 trans light blue stud to get the arc reactor look on the suit, it looks ok.

So apparantly Zemo will return in the Falcon and Winter Soldier TV series, really hope they make sets based on this as I'd love to finally get him as a figure. Also, rumors suggest Bucky will be using Cap's Infinity War shields, to bad we didn't get a new mold for that...

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

So apparantly Zemo will return in the Falcon and Winter Soldier TV series, really hope they make sets based on this as I'd love to finally get him as a figure. Also, rumors suggest Bucky will be using Cap's Infinity War shields, to bad we didn't get a new mold for that...

The series is to be released next August, and in a year of only two MCU films, which probably won't get any Lego sets, who knows if it'd happen. I really don't get the appeal behind wanting Zemo though, if it's his comic book version, hell yeah, but the MCU version is just a guy. And everyone would complain anyway when LEGO didn't give him any new prints

11 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

mine is the iron legion helmet on ayesha's torso with navy arms and gold hands, as well as the legs from the cmf kendo guy. I recently put a neck bracket on it with a 1x1 trans light blue stud to get the arc reactor look on the suit, it looks ok.

Could you post a picture of it by any chance?

On 5/22/2019 at 2:25 AM, Guyon2002 said:

To add to this, this is Big Time:

And this is ANAD:

Gonna add to this even more, the story arc from ANAD was actually called Worldwide, or at least my copies of the trades refer to each volume as such. Something worth noting is that a large portion of that arc focused on cameos. Of course you've got mainstays like Miles showing up, but other more interesting characters showed up as well. Off the top of my head we had Mockingbird, Prowler, Iron Man (of course), Johnny Storm, Cloak & Dagger, Scarlet Spider (Kaine), Anti-Venom (Flash Thompson), Silver Sable.

Not sure it really matters or is indicative of anything, but if TLG does decide to loosely adapt Worldwide's premise for the next few Spidey sets, it wouldn't surprise me if we got figures of some of those characters.

4 hours ago, shadefoundry said:

Gonna add to this even more, the story arc from ANAD was actually called Worldwide, or at least my copies of the trades refer to each volume as such. Something worth noting is that a large portion of that arc focused on cameos. Of course you've got mainstays like Miles showing up, but other more interesting characters showed up as well. Off the top of my head we had Mockingbird, Prowler, Iron Man (of course), Johnny Storm, Cloak & Dagger, Scarlet Spider (Kaine), Anti-Venom (Flash Thompson), Silver Sable.

Not sure it really matters or is indicative of anything, but if TLG does decide to loosely adapt Worldwide's premise for the next few Spidey sets, it wouldn't surprise me if we got figures of some of those characters.

Right, I should've clarified instead of correcting just for correcting's sake. The fun of the All-New All-Different/Worldwide arc is that it opens up the possibilities to a whole other section of the Spider-Man corner of the Marvel universe. I could see the Spider-Man line in the future becoming similar to the Batman line for DC, in that they use Spider-Man to sell the sets but consistently throw in interesting new characters (like they once did with Ghost Rider). I'm at the point where I'd much rather see Prowler, Anti-Venom, Silver Sable, or even new comics versions of previously seen characters like Captain America or Thor over more Spider-Men. At this point, we're only missing what, Spider-Man Noir?

15 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do we know for sure that Spider-Man Minifigure Pack is coming out on June 1st? It's not on the official site...

Are the other minifigure packs? I think they all release together so it might just be a glitch.

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

The series is to be released next August, and in a year of only two MCU films, which probably won't get any Lego sets, who knows if it'd happen. I really don't get the appeal behind wanting Zemo though, if it's his comic book version, hell yeah, but the MCU version is just a guy. And everyone would complain anyway when LEGO didn't give him any new prints

There are 3 mcu films in 2020 from what i've heard. I think if we got zemo as an antagonist we'd see his comics costume at some point, of course definately MCU-ified. Maybe he goes insane after he hears in jail that the avengers are united again?

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Could you post a picture of it by any chance?

I'll try, but I've got some personal stuff going on so it might be awhile

58 minutes ago, TheBullMooseParty said:

Right, I should've clarified instead of correcting just for correcting's sake. The fun of the All-New All-Different/Worldwide arc is that it opens up the possibilities to a whole other section of the Spider-Man corner of the Marvel universe. I could see the Spider-Man line in the future becoming similar to the Batman line for DC, in that they use Spider-Man to sell the sets but consistently throw in interesting new characters (like they once did with Ghost Rider). I'm at the point where I'd much rather see Prowler, Anti-Venom, Silver Sable, or even new comics versions of previously seen characters like Captain America or Thor over more Spider-Men. At this point, we're only missing what, Spider-Man Noir?

Yeah I think so. I would like to see that too, not a dc fan but i do admire how they added all those other figures, like shazam. Silver sable isn't a terribly hard custom, but yeah even classic ones like the lizard that we haven't gotten yet could show up.

1 hour ago, TheBullMooseParty said:

Spider Ham and Superior Spider Man would be very appreciated

27 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

There are 3 mcu films in 2020 from what i've heard. I think if we got zemo as an antagonist we'd see his comics costume at some point, of course definately MCU-ified. Maybe he goes insane after he hears in jail that the avengers are united again?

One releases May, the other in November. 2021 will have 3 films again, but not next year

3 hours ago, TheBullMooseParty said:

I mean if we're just talking variants that people actually care about, we're missing Noir, Big Time, Kaine's Scarlet Spider suit, Future Foundation, All-New 2099, Superior and Ben Reilly's Spidey suit.

10 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

I mean if we're just talking variants that people actually care about, we're missing Noir, Big Time, Kaine's Scarlet Spider suit, Future Foundation, All-New 2099, Superior and Ben Reilly's Spidey suit.

I want Noir and Superior most. Though Scarlet would be good too. 

4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Spider Ham and Superior Spider Man would be very appreciated

One releases May, the other in November. 2021 will have 3 films again, but not next year

Spider ham would be great. I read that we had one in july too, but i guess that was fake news.

3 hours ago, The NexoNinja said:

The avengers team has disbanded in the mcu so there is no current teams except for the GOTG

has it? what are hulk, falcon, bucky, scarlet witch, war machine, etc doing then? even after civil war, they still had a few avengers.

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I want Noir and Superior most. Though Scarlet would be good too. 

Superior's an easy purist custom though, and we already have scarlet.

19 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I've made a custom but I'd still like an official one. And we have the weird hoodie Scarlet from the Bridge Battle. I mean a version of Scarlet like in the Ultimate Spider-Man show, with the black head and red eyes.

Edited by Feng-huang0296

Very curious to see if the shows will get any LEGO representation - at best, it’ll likely be a polybag, as most marvel movies like AMATW and CM only got a single set, on addition to the fact the show will only have 6 episodes. Really hoping for more, though 

2 hours ago, legozebra said:

Very curious to see if the shows will get any LEGO representation - at best, it’ll likely be a polybag, as most marvel movies like AMATW and CM only got a single set, on addition to the fact the show will only have 6 episodes. Really hoping for more, though 

I could see them doing some minifigure packs for the Disney+ shows, it would work well with the 2 heroes and a villain.

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I mean kinda? You can cobble one together but the color scheme is completely wrong, since Superior black and red suit.

Just got FFH pack and it's ok. Spidey has same red and blue suit, new unmasked face is great though. Ned is fine, even has a new face. Maria Hill though not that much, new face but reuses Banners torso from 2017-18 sets, they didn't even add any negative space on hips as they usually do for female characters. Drone is fine and museum build works pretty well. Nice pack, hope they make one for Endgame, as it desperately requires one.

Edited by benderisgreat

6 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Just got FFH pack and it's ok. Spidey has same red and blue suit, new unmasked face is great though. Ned is fine, even has a new face. Maria Hill though not that much, new face but reuses Banners torso from 2017-18 sets, they didn't even add any negative space on hips as they usually do for female characters. Drone is fine and museum build works pretty well. Nice pack, hope they make one for Endgame, as it desperately requires one.

Where did you get the pack?

On 5/23/2019 at 10:05 AM, shadefoundry said:

That's what messed me up, I got worldwide and big time mixed up, as he "hit the big time" so to speak in that arc.

9 hours ago, shadefoundry said:

I mean kinda? You can cobble one together but the color scheme is completely wrong, since Superior black and red suit.

any normal spider-man head, the 2015 miles morales torso, black legs, black or red/black dual molded arms, and the iron spider robot arms but use red instead of gold. Torso is slightly different, but it's still pretty close. 

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

any normal spider-man head, the 2015 miles morales torso, black legs, black or red/black dual molded arms, and the iron spider robot arms but use red instead of gold. Torso is slightly different, but it's still pretty close.

Dang I completely forgot about Miles's torso, good catch. :thumbup: