Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just want to share my layout of the hall of armor. I bought two sets but reduced to number of cabins to seven per row like a member suggested some pages back. 

Now I have 4 cabins left but just need one more place for the MK85. I could just add another row of seven (buying the parts for the needed 3 ones) and add the 4 war machines plus the MK85. But this will leave 2 spots empty. Any ideas?

https://ibb.co/L86qw7G
https://ibb.co/gP3Q17P

Edited by cookiemonster

Sharing my MCU Nick Fury collection

MCU - Nick Fury collection so far.

Hellicarier version looks like trash besides FFH. They nailed this one I'm happy to have it without buying the whole Stark Jet set.

1 hour ago, cookiemonster said:

Just want to share my layout of the hall of armor. I bought two sets but reduced to number of cabins to seven per row like a member suggested some pages back. 

Now I have 4 cabins left but just need one more place for the MK85. I could just add another row of seven (buying the parts for the needed 3 ones) and add the 4 war machines plus the MK85. But this will leave 2 spots empty. Any ideas?

https://ibb.co/L86qw7G
https://ibb.co/gP3Q17P

You could do what I did; take off the helmet of the MK50 that you have on the Armour Assembly pod and put a Tony Stark hair/head on it. Then put one of the duplicate MK50s I assume you have in another pod. (Or just use the new partly-suited Tony minifig they're doing, since, presumably, you'll be able to get it.) And then use the MK51/Quantum Realm Suit to fill the last slot. It is an Iron Man suit, after all . . sort of, at least. 

Then again, there's something to be said for having a couple of empty slots?

Edited by Feng-huang0296

59 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Sharing my MCU Nick Fury collection

(picture)

Hellicarier version looks like trash besides FFH. They nailed this one I'm happy to have it without buying the whole Stark Jet set.

Are my eyes deceiving me or does the new FFH Fury have Goose's scratchmarks behind his eyepatch?

33 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Are my eyes deceiving me or does the new FFH Fury have Goose's scratchmarks behind his eyepatch?

Hey, you're right, he does!

He also kinda looks like he has breasts . . ?

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's actually right. So much details are incorporated in this minifigure, I thought the eyepatch has wrap around printing because it is so good with the back of the head. 

Not to mention the shading of the eyepatch itself is there. 

35 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hey, you're right, he does!

He also kinda looks like he has breasts . . ?

Samuel L. Jackson is not getting any younger and not that muscular so I think it works, IMO.

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

Does anyone know how to make a good looking ronin figure?

I am thinking of using the talon or outrider torso piece.

One of those torsos (depending on preference), Winter Soldier from the poly bags head, and a generic black hood

9 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

how did you buy it without the whole Stark Jet? 

4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

One of those torsos (depending on preference), Winter Soldier from the poly bags head, and a generic black hood

You know, that could work. Add Palpatine or Vaders legs and that would be pretty good. But, I don’t have the winter soldiers head from the polybag...

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye12 said:

how did you buy it without the whole Stark Jet? 

Oh long story buddy, but it's a secondary market that only sells minifigure with upcoming/new releases.

Well, I found the rule following cashier at Target...went back this morning for the Hydro Man set, but said can’t sell until the 22nd. :cry_sad:

4 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Does anyone know how to make a good looking ronin figure?

I am thinking of using the talon or outrider torso piece.

I did outrider's torso backwards, black arms, gold hands, black legs, and the WS head with a black hood as Quicksliver838 said.

36 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

Well, I found the rule following cashier at Target...went back this morning for the Hydro Man set, but said can’t sell until the 22nd. :cry_sad:

Always sucks when that happens...

20 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I did outrider's torso backwards, black arms, gold hands, black legs, and the WS head with a black hood as Quicksliver838 said.

Yeah, the winter soldier headpiece is fantastic idea. But what other headpiece would be user in case someone doesen’t have the headpiece.

10 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

That's actually right. So much details are incorporated in this minifigure, I thought the eyepatch has wrap around printing because it is so good with the back of the head. 

Not to mention the shading of the eyepatch itself is there. 

Samuel L. Jackson is not getting any younger and not that muscular so I think it works, IMO.

Off topic, but he still looks way better at 70 than most of us in 20-30. Just saying. Ps new Fury is probably the best version of character.

6 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Yeah, the winter soldier headpiece is fantastic idea. But what other headpiece would be user in case someone doesen’t have the headpiece.

This piece looks pretty fitting to me minus the printing: 26079pb01

Well, I “found” the Iron Man polybag. I cheated & did the store pick up option. I’m normally a hunter, but I really didn’t want to miss this one, need the full team in matching suits. 

Edited by Vindicare

Okay so, there's a picture of a toy leak circulating around the social media. NO WORRIES, I WON'T POST IT HERE.

But I'm thinking that the biggest lego Endgame set is somehow accurate because..

Spoiler

The new toy leak shows an entirely new gauntlet with stones in it, same color scheme as Advance Tech/Quantum realm suit and it suggest that it is for right hand. Same packaging as last years Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet. Could be the reason why Avengers Compound have a gauntlet in their secret storage? Maybe studying Thanos gauntlet or Stark is making their own gauntlet. At some point in the HQ attack they only have 2 stones in it. 

Just my 2 cents. 

Edited by SpiderJazz

31 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay so, there's a picture of a toy leak circulating around the social media. NO WORRIES, I WON'T POST IT HERE.

But I'm thinking that the biggest lego Endgame set is somehow accurate because..

Reveal hidden contents

The new toy leak shows an entirely new gauntlet with stones in it, same color scheme as Advance Tech/Quantum realm suit and it suggest that it is for right hand. Same packaging as last years Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet. Could be the reason why Avengers Compound have a gauntlet in their secret storage? Maybe studying Thanos gauntlet or Stark is making their own gauntlet. At some point in the HQ attack they only have 2 stones in it. 

Just my 2 cents. 

That has been a major fan theory for a long time, it basically implies

Spoiler

the Avengers are travelling back to a lot of different places in time to get the Infinity Stones. Especially since the whereabouts of every stone is known by at least one of the surviving Avengers.

But let's not further discuss spoilers here :wink:

Edited by Guyon2002

On 4/9/2019 at 2:05 PM, HalfBloodPrince said:

I don't know, maybe a jeremy renner- looking head with hair and a black ninjago bandana, as if he's taken off his hood. There aren't many good printed heads with covered mouths.

So they just confirmed Disney+ is working on a series about Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner will reprise his role) training the next Hawkeye: Kate Bishop. Do you guys think we'll get sets for these Disney+ series? I sure hope so, Loki and Hawkeye are amongst my favorite characters in the mcu!

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

So they just confirmed Disney+ is working on a series about Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner will reprise his role) training the next Hawkeye: Kate Bishop. Do you guys think we'll get sets for these Disney+ series? I sure hope so, Loki and Hawkeye are amongst my favorite characters in the mcu!

It's likely we'll get sets based on The Clone Wars, which will be on Disney + so I wouldn't completely rule it out. We'll have to see how/if they do merchandise for the platform

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I saw this! I think we'll either get sets based on them, or at the very least "spiderman" sets with hawkeye, falcon and WS, scarlet witch, etc in their costumes from the series.

I hope that we get sets based on the shows since they’re supposedly much more MCU than the ABC/Netflix shows. However, I’m not certain if Lego would make sets for smaller streaming-only shows. Clone Wars is a) part of one of the biggest brands on earth that’s a very successful product for Lego and b) it had a normal TV show first that got sets. Neither of those apply to the Disney+ shows and if the Scarlet Witch show is really a psychological thriller as those (probably unreliable) rumors suggest then I doubt Lego would make sets off of it. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000