Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

8 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I got into the 'collecting Iron Man suits' game super late. Outside of the four that actually come with the Hall (I mean I already have the Mark 50 from Infinity War, but still), the only Iron Man suit I have is the Mark 45, and that's only because I happened to find the Iron Man vs. Ultron Set from a few years back cheap on eBay a couple of weeks ago. Not counting Igor, I've built eight slots into my Hall (with room to expand) but only have five suits, six counting Iron Spider. So yes, I do intend to get the Quantum Iron Man polybag and put it in the Hall. Even if it's just as a placeholder to fill space until I get more actual suits. 

(And if anyone can recommend ways to get the other older ones at fair prices, particularly Heartbreaker, Scuba and Starboost, I'd appreciate it a lot!)

I’m not sure what to tell you as far as finding good deals on the old suits. I missed out on the original Avengers sets but then they released that Iron Man vs Loki Juniors set so I was able to get Mark 7 that way. The hardest one for me to get was the Silver Centurion. I got most of the others you mentioned in the sets at the time of release so I’m not sure what those figures cost now

In regards to the hall of armour, are people counting Igor and the hulkbusters? Not as suits but will they be including them in their halls, and if so how?

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Would you count the quantum suit Iron Man? I’m not sure I would but what do you think? And I’m on the fence about the Iron Legion. Hey shouldn’t count, but they are cool enough for me to want to include them somehow

Unless something in the movie changes my opinion, I wouldn't include the Quantum Realm Iron Man or War Machine suits either.  I would include Endgame War Machine's helmet on a table to the side in a MOC though.

Geez, I didn’t realize the Scuba and Starboost suits were so expensive! I’ve had both since 2016 and I’m shocked that they cost so much on BrickLink. A new Heartbreaker figure costs a lot as well, but the entire set shouldn’t be hard to find for around $20. 

10 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Geez, I didn’t realize the Scuba and Starboost suits were so expensive! I’ve had both since 2016 and I’m shocked that they cost so much on BrickLink. A new Heartbreaker figure costs a lot as well, but the entire set shouldn’t be hard to find for around $20. 

Yeah. I'm hoping to find Iron Skull Sub Attack (with Iron Scuba) for something around $40 AUD, best so far is $48 . . I'll keep looking. Bricklinking just the figure would be cheaper, but I'd rather pay more and get the entire set than pay half the price of the set and only get one fig. 

War Machine Buster; perfect build, only issue is the lack of arm articulation.

Hall of Armours; amazing figures, but the build really needs some modification. The stickers are amazing, but a lot of the build covers it up. As the back of the box shows, with the build as it is, you can either show the Armours upfront, or you can ring the displays around the computer, but hiding the armours.

76125-Iron-Man-Hall-of-Armour-2-640x640.

My current plans for the Hall of Armour is rather intense, aiming for an almost complete set of 50 variants - however several simply do not exist even in the forms of customisers or knock-off's so will have to either fill them with other versions or leave them blank :tongue:

21 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

it's photoshopped but that's about it.

Thanks :) Looks alright, but would be quite expensive :look: Maybe it would be better to Bricklink extra layers or redesign to give it a slightly more industrial/Sci-Fi feel.

4 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Would you count the quantum suit Iron Man? I’m not sure I would but what do you think? And I’m on the fence about the Iron Legion. Hey shouldn’t count, but they are cool enough for me to want to include them somehow

• Quantum Realm suits feel unspecified to Iron Man, so would say no personally. If we had gotten an Arc Reactor on his chest or something like that then i would say yes, but at the moment it looks a little underwhelming.
  • War Machine is a similar scenario, it's not Iron Man personally - other than the Iron Man Mark 2 suit which War Machine steals and modifies which could count as both a War Machine suit and an Iron Man suit.
  • The Iron Legion would work best displayed seperately, especially as they are treated more as 'conveyor belt' style drones rather than suits Tony would potentially wear.

I'd say that the Quantum Realm suit could be displayed in a sealed clear box - treated kind of like a radiation suit, the Iron Legion would work as something Tony is fixing (or flying around) and the War Machine suits would work as a seperate section off to the side.

3 hours ago, ginja said:

In regards to the hall of armour, are people counting Igor and the hulkbusters? Not as suits but will they be including them in their halls, and if so how?

• Mark 38 minifigure scale variant filling the space - while using a brickbuilt or bigfig scale Igor to go around the lab segment helping out by lifting objects, etc...
  • Mark 43 variant to fill the space - the Mark 44 would be stored in Space (Not displayed)
  • Mark 48 has not been confirmed, so i am going to use 'Rescue' as i feel it would be very 'Tony Stark' to have made her a suit after the events of Homecoming (Where he had the Mark 47) when the two got engaged
  • Mark 49 has never been confirmed as the Hulkbuster 2.0, so i will likely be replacing this with the Mark 50 variant from the Avengers Assemble series which i feel would work well as a prototype for the MCU Mark 50.

Might be out of topic. But with the release of Bricktober pack, is there any chance of an MCU Collectible Minifigure Series to be released ever? I remember reading here in the forum before that it will never be a possibility, but just wanted to check again.

3 minutes ago, deemen said:

Might be out of topic. But with the release of Bricktober pack, is there any chance of an MCU Collectible Minifigure Series to be released ever? I remember reading here in the forum before that it will never be a possibility, but just wanted to check again.

Probably never going to happen though I would weep tears of joy if it ever did. But I’ll let someone more knowledgeable about it than myself answer you more specifically

23 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

My current plans for the Hall of Armour is rather intense, aiming for an almost complete set of 50 variants - however several simply do not exist even in the forms of customisers or knock-off's so will have to either fill them with other versions or leave them blank :tongue:

Thanks :) Looks alright, but would be quite expensive :look: Maybe it would be better to Bricklink extra layers or redesign to give it a slightly more industrial/Sci-Fi feel.

• Quantum Realm suits feel unspecified to Iron Man, so would say no personally. If we had gotten an Arc Reactor on his chest or something like that then i would say yes, but at the moment it looks a little underwhelming.
  • War Machine is a similar scenario, it's not Iron Man personally - other than the Iron Man Mark 2 suit which War Machine steals and modifies which could count as both a War Machine suit and an Iron Man suit.
  • The Iron Legion would work best displayed seperately, especially as they are treated more as 'conveyor belt' style drones rather than suits Tony would potentially wear.

I'd say that the Quantum Realm suit could be displayed in a sealed clear box - treated kind of like a radiation suit, the Iron Legion would work as something Tony is fixing (or flying around) and the War Machine suits would work as a seperate section off to the side.

• Mark 38 minifigure scale variant filling the space - while using a brickbuilt or bigfig scale Igor to go around the lab segment helping out by lifting objects, etc...
  • Mark 43 variant to fill the space - the Mark 44 would be stored in Space (Not displayed)
  • Mark 48 has not been confirmed, so i am going to use 'Rescue' as i feel it would be very 'Tony Stark' to have made her a suit after the events of Homecoming (Where he had the Mark 47) when the two got engaged
  • Mark 49 has never been confirmed as the Hulkbuster 2.0, so i will likely be replacing this with the Mark 50 variant from the Avengers Assemble series which i feel would work well as a prototype for the MCU Mark 50.

I’ve collected all of the MCU armors as well, there are only three that I am missing: Sneaky, Tank, and Gamma. I can’t find them anywhere. I’m really excited to display them all in a hall of armor but collecting that many slots from this set will be expensive. I’ll have to make custom slots for the two Hulkbusters and my Igor big fig (I will definitely be displaying this over that brick built monstrosity from the set)

9 minutes ago, deemen said:

I think chances are moderately slim, but not necessarily impossible. The only themes to have a CMF series outside of the generic minifigures theme, or LEGO Movie properties, are Disney, Simpsons and Harry Potter. Disney is, well understandable, it's Disney. Simpson's was (or at least I would guess) a way to get extra characters for the giant Simpson's house set, as LEGO did not want to make it into a whole theme. The second wave was likely in response to the first wave selling well, but it appears to have ceased now. Harry Potter is the only one I can't think of a reason for, it was really just a way to give a couple extra characters for the new sets, who were unlikely to appear in sets themselves.

So I wouldn't say it's impossible for Marvel to have a series, it would be ideal for a post Endgame release, giving us a lot of missing characters from the first era of Marvel movies. To my knowledge, there aren't many rumours as to what will follow this coming Disney theme. But don't expect it to happen, or get your hopes up

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’ve collected all of the MCU armors as well, there are only three that I am missing: Sneaky, Tank, and Gamma. I can’t find them anywhere.

I wish i had collected them sooner, a lot were released in 2016 and are very difficult to track down. I think i am missing about 10 suits :sad: I think a combination of Herobloks and Aliexpress might be helpful. Gamma i went with 'SY223'. Sneaky i went with 'DLP9080-8'.

I believe i am missing 13, 14, 18, 24, 27, 29, 31, 32 and 34... any help would be appreciated though may have to move to DM's :)

Edited by Scarilian

So we still don't know when/where the quantum suit Iron Man polybag is releasing then? I really wanna get the wave on release day but it'd suck if it was part of a later promo and not available separately.

hey guys, I haven't been on here in a while and this may be off topic but if somebody could direct me to a forum where this is being discussed, that would be great.

the hashtag for LEGO leaks on Instagram (#legoleaks) is currently being turned into a dumpster fire and I don't know where to go to get leaks because I don't want to deal with that, does anyone have a solution for an alternative method for getting LEGO leaks?

Forgive me if this question is a bit unrelated, but does anyone know when the Infinity War sets will retire from Lego Store shelves (I know the Corvus Glaive set already retired)? Will they still be available at the start of May? I'm in college right now. The only way that I can get Lego sets is when I go home for summer break at the start of May. I still have some Infinity War sets to pick up, especially 76107 and 76108, to complete my infinity stones collection. Many thanks!

12 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Would you count the quantum suit Iron Man? I’m not sure I would but what do you think? And I’m on the fence about the Iron Legion. 

Depends on the movie.

Spoiler

I'm thinking that this Advance Tech Suit isn't really a physical suit that they will be wearing, it's nano tech with their wristbrand (as seen in the set photos, and trailer #2) that covers their actual suit.

So I don't think I'll be including the Advance Tech Suit. 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye12 said:

hey guys, I haven't been on here in a while and this may be off topic but if somebody could direct me to a forum where this is being discussed, that would be great.

the hashtag for LEGO leaks on Instagram (#legoleaks) is currently being turned into a dumpster fire and I don't know where to go to get leaks because I don't want to deal with that, does anyone have a solution for an alternative method for getting LEGO leaks?

3 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Forgive me if this question is a bit unrelated, but does anyone know when the Infinity War sets will retire from Lego Store shelves (I know the Corvus Glaive set already retired)? Will they still be available at the start of May? I'm in college right now. The only way that I can get Lego sets is when I go home for summer break at the start of May. I still have some Infinity War sets to pick up, especially 76107 and 76108, to complete my infinity stones collection. Many thanks!

That completely depends on how well the sets are doing, therefore we can't predict when sets go off shelves but most sets have a lifespan of 1 to 1,5 year

14 hours ago, ginja said:

I am already displaying them by the Malibu Mansion, which itself is currently cramped with all the Iron Man Armors.
When I have the Hall of Armor set, they will also be displayed, probably somewhere next to the half-circle I intend to make.

11 hours ago, Scarilian said:
  • Mark 48 has not been confirmed, so i am going to use 'Rescue' as i feel it would be very 'Tony Stark' to have made her a suit after the events of Homecoming (Where he had the Mark 47) when the two got engaged.

Damn, that's actually a very good theory as to why there hasn't been a Mk 48...

Regards,
Mitch

Hi guys I want to collect all the official Iron Man suits for my Hall of Armour and was just wondering do any of you have a list of all the Iron Man suits that have been released in lego sets.

Thanks

54 minutes ago, JediJosh said:

Hi guys I want to collect all the official Iron Man suits for my Hall of Armour and was just wondering do any of you have a list of all the Iron Man suits that have been released in lego sets.

Thanks

Heroic Age Ironman - NYTF

Mark 1 - Hall of Armor (76125)
Mark 5 - Hall of Armor (76125)
Mark 6 -  Ironman vs Fighting Drone (30167) / Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape (6867)
Mark 7 - Quinjet Aerial Battle (6869)
Mark 17 - Ironman vs The Mandarin Ultimate Showdown (76008)
Mark 33 - Silver Centurion (5002946)
Mark 38 - Hall of Armor (76125) brick-built
Mark 41 - Hall of Armor (76125)
Mark 42 - Malibu Mansion Attack (76007) / Extremis Sea Port Battle (76006)
Mark 43 - Hulkbuster Smash (76031) / Avengers Quinjet City Chase (76032) / Attack on Avengers Tower (76038)

Mark 44 - Hulkbuster Smash (76031) brick-built
Mark 45 - Ironman vs Ultron (76029)
Mark 46 - Superhero Airport Battle (76051)
Mark 47 - Beware The Vulture (76083)
Mark 49 - Hulkbuster Smash-up (76104) not confirmation yet brick-built
Mark 50 - Thanos: Ultimate Battle (76107) / Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown (76108) /  Hall of Armor (76125)
Mark 85 - Avengers Compound Battle (76131) - not confirmation yet

Edited by SpiderJazz

Anyone else getting frustrated at the current issues with the legoleaks hashtag? I’ve had to block so many idiots the past few days. There’s more spam in there now than actual leaks. #firstworldproblems

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

15 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Anyone else getting frustrated at the current issues with the legoleaks hashtag? I’ve had to block so many idiots the past few days. There’s more spam in there now than actual leaks. #firstworldproblems

Some people are even using that leak to spoil endgame and that really pisses me off

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Some people are even using that leak to spoil endgame and that really pisses me off

Really? I haven’t seen of those ones forunately. Maybe I blocked the users in time