Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I'd add it as a basement. Similar to what the movie sets were like. The windows behind the figures in the new build look like a great option. Lego group also released a custom HoA instruction booklet, which you can download from them still. So, with little effort you can combine the three Lego concepts and build a fantastic Malibu mansion/HoA

6 hours ago, mgetz said:

Anyone have ideas on how to add the hall of armors to the Malibu Mansion set

I think I'd just put it next to/behind it, so that the armor room appears to be in the mansion and on the same floor.
Though it might be cool to get a second Hall of Armor and make a Wine Cellar with both :devil:

Regards,
Mitch

The Marvel Minfigure pack is available in the UK at the moment from the Hamleys website for £20, its also free with purchases £50 in the London store https://www.hamleys.com/lego-marvel-superheroes-minifigure-set-5005256.ir

-Frequent lurker but rarely post anything, Hi guys :cry_happy:

-Also free with  any £50 Lego purchases online

Edited by drysdale05

On the Hamleys website I've put the hogwarts great hall (£90) into my basket and then I added the marvel minifig pack (£20) to my basket but the order total includes the full price of marvel pack despite the website saying 'Spend £50 on any Lego and get this product for FREE! Do not forget to add it to the basket in order to receive it with your purchase.' Does anyone have any idea what I should do? 

(Sorry that this is a little off-topic but this seemed like most appropriate thread.)

1 hour ago, drysdale05 said:

The Marvel Minfigure pack is available in the UK at the moment from the Hamleys website for £20, its also free with purchases £50 in the London store https://www.hamleys.com/lego-marvel-superheroes-minifigure-set-5005256.ir

You are currently my favourite person

23 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I wish eurobricks had an app so I can utilize all the features as on Desktop 

Use the desktop site function in the drop down menu on google. It's a bit of a faff, but doable.

17 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Same, except for getting the figures. I need a new hulk, but not a smiling one, and the rest are either not ones I want (nebula, small ATS ant man) or ones I already have good enough (or better) versions of (thanos, Captain marvel). And i'm about to get more iron men mk 50 due to the insane amount of armor rooms i will buy, so the MK 85's an easy purist custom

you did

Wait, is the mk 85 the same torso and leg print as the mk 50? Not questioning your choice, I just really want to know.

2 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

Wait, is the mk 85 the same torso and leg print as the mk 50? Not questioning your choice, I just really want to know.

The only thing it has in common with MK 50 is the face and helmet.

5 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

It uses the same head and helmet as the mk50. The torso and legs are new (though the torso only has some very minor changes)

6 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

No, it's not. It has similarities but the print is definitely different. Not just an altered color. 

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The only thing it has in common with MK 50 is the face and helmet.

It is actually pretty similar, different yes, but to say there are no similarities is a stretch 

That's dystopian as hell, but at least we'll have the Fant4stic 4 in the MCU?

5 minutes ago, RobbieHxC said:

Is the hamleys in Cardiff selling the bricktober set?

They've removed the 5005256 page from their website. This is just cruel and unusual punishment at this point.

12 hours ago, ApocSlay said:

I'd add it as a basement. Similar to what the movie sets were like. The windows behind the figures in the new build look like a great option. Lego group also released a custom HoA instruction booklet, which you can download from them still. So, with little effort you can combine the three Lego concepts and build a fantastic Malibu mansion/HoA

For anyone looking for the Lego instructions mentioned here, here is the link. WARNING: Direct pdf download in link.

4 hours ago, drysdale05 said:

Ugh, I waited till I got home and it's been taken down. :(

So for those who have purchased the set on Hamleys website has your order been cancelled because they've withdrawn it from their website??

3 minutes ago, RobbieHxC said:

So for those who have purchased the set on Hamleys website has your order been cancelled because they've withdrawn it from their website??

Mine's still there, the order has the status of “Stock Allocated"

1 hour ago, linnormlord said:

For anyone looking for the Lego instructions mentioned here, here is the link. WARNING: Direct pdf download in link.

Thanks @linnormlord, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link it. I'd build the mansion on-top of that, then use the HoA set yo complete the ocean view side of the garage. Think it would be an awesome MOC if anyone did do it.

So the Firefly batman mech set and the endgame sets would've been designed at the same time. The more i look at the Ant-Man helmet I'm convinced that people should be saying "firefly here, uses the new Ant-Man helmet element"

It's just too specific to the Ant-Man concept art for Captain America Civil War. 

2 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

So the Firefly batman mech set and the endgame sets would've been designed at the same time. The more i look at the Ant-Man helmet I'm convinced that people should be saying "firefly here, uses the new Ant-Man helmet element"

It's just too specific to the Ant-Man concept art for Captain America Civil War. 

I'm already 99,9999999% sure ''Firefly's new helmet'' was made for Ant-Man. The DC designer just seized their opportunity to use it earlier. All the details on the helmet match up with Ant-Man's movie helmet so...

6 hours ago, linnormlord said:

No, but the torso print is really similar and I planned to add the MK 46 legs and some gold arms instead of buying the "4+ police station" as some have said, or spending like $20 to get the fig. I personally don't like the mk 85 from the concept art, so an approximation is good enough for me.

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

YAY!

Ok so does this mean we get the "lego deadpool- bob ross's studio" set we all need?

Seriously though, I hope we can get a normal deadpool again, and the original suit fantastic four would be nice too. 

What it means is you'll get Fox content locked behind Disney's new Disney+ streaming service. Fox releases inexpensive catalog titles ($15-20 in 4k) and Disney releases far fewer titles, only their biggest titles, and they are expensive ($30).

If you like movies and TV shows, you won't like what Disney will do with them.

5 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm already 99,9999999% sure ''Firefly's new helmet'' was made for Ant-Man. The DC designer just seized their opportunity to use it earlier. All the details on the helmet match up with Ant-Man's movie helmet so...

Thing is, the helmet was being used in Lego DC Supervillains on Firefly as well and he could've been designed months before the sets we're designed.