Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

17 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

What was?

Quinjet review.

I would love that chrome gold Midas. Similar to the keychains. But I know for a fact that it is darn hard to print on a chrome piece.

43 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

That would be cool. I'm hoping in vain for a HOA expansion, but I think the only new molds we'd get are striker's hands (and then a gamma recolor if they want to be really annoying), and maybe a helmet or armor mold. Getting into wishlisting, but what if we ever got some sort of iron man collectible series with a chrome midas as the chase figure?

I dream of a Marvel CMF series that could give us some lovely detailed Iron Man variant suits with all the dual moulding and side printing that seems like it only ever appears in CMFs anymore (I know that's not true, but it feels that way). It'll probably never happen, but . . maybe we could see Marvel stuff in the Disney series? Please?

I have decided that my favorite set of the Endgame wave is the The Ultimate Quinjet. The Avengers Compound battle set is just too simple and after the vehicles you can tell that the building suffer in detail because of them.

So as we've seen in the pictures only 2 gems in the gauntlet. 

Spoiler

It's interesting to see that it is hidden in the Avengers Compound, I'm not implying anything but if this is legit probably the leak/theory that they will have to make their own gauntlet to un-snap is plausible.

@Brick Ministry didn't specify the gauntlet in this review but I think I saw the soul stone in one of the plastic bags. I dunno. 

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

And lastly.... This Police HQ  4+

Also, because Brick Ministry wants to get these videos out pronto...a lot of the pieces don't fit together properly like that gun on the avengers roof! I have OCD and it drives me mad!!!! lol

2 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

I have decided that my favorite set of the Endgame wave is the The Ultimate Quinjet. The Avengers Compound battle set is just too simple and after the vehicles you can tell that the building suffer in detail because of them.

Mine is the Armor Room, will definitely buy it right away! I had the chance to have the figs so early but decided not to. Already got the figs in the Avengers Compound and like you, I couldn't careless about the trash builds. 

Okay my bad, I'm done watching it again. It's not the soul stone, but the radar piece in trans-orange so yea. Only 2 stones in this set. Interesting...

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay my bad, I'm done watching it again. It's not the soul stone, but the radar piece in trans-orange so yea. Only 2 stones in this set. Interesting...

Also something to note is that the infinity gauntlet is stored in the avengers facility....

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Also something to note is that the infinity gauntlet is stored in the avengers facility....

SpiderJazz already mentioned that :wink:

26 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

SpiderJazz already mentioned that :wink:

He spoke about the infinity stones not the infinity gauntlet's location 

Edited by TOTDForever

41 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

He spoke about the infinity stones not the infinity gauntlet's location 

I think I covered that in the spoiler tags.. 

Guys, sorry for noob question, but when will these new sets be available? 

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

They didn't show up for me? I gotta start using a desktop instead of mobile ?

4 minutes ago, adwind said:

Guys, sorry for noob question, but when will these new sets be available? 

Avenges: Endgame sets will be released 31st (atleast in the US) some regions already have it. 

4 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

They didn't show up for me? I gotta start using a desktop instead of mobile ?

I'm at work atm (using PC) I could use those spoiler tags. Same problem happens to me when I'm on mobile.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Avenges: Endgame sets will be released 31st (atleast in the US) some regions already have it. 

Thank you! I actually thought it's gonna be sooner :)

Just now, adwind said:

Thank you! I actually thought it's gonna be sooner :)

No problem. I believe it's already spotted in some places in US like Texas. 

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm at work atm (using PC) I could use those spoiler tags. Same problem happens to me when I'm on mobile.

I wish eurobricks had an app so I can utilize all the features as on Desktop 

The compound set is growing on me but it's still disappointing. I might pick it up at some point but it won't be right away. Heck I might wait for Christmas with that one. The Quinjet is an excellent build with plenty of space on the inside like the first Milano. I'm tempted to get it but we'll see how my LEGO budget looks after I pick up a few 20th Anniversary Star Wars sets and the FFH sets are announced. Cap's bike is actually a really nice build but as always with brick built motorcycles it's gigantic. The Ghost Rider set could get away with it honestly because the design of the bike appears to be heavily inspired by the design from the Heaven's on Fire comic arc where both Johnny Blaze's and Danny Ketch's bikes were giant messes of twisted metal(which I loved!). Cap's bike here though appears to be a modified Harley Davidson so it's obnoxiously over-sized. The War Machine Buster is the only must-have for me, I'll be getting Cap's bike too though because it's such a small cheap set and it finally gives us Cap's helmet.

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

And lastly.... This Police HQ  4+

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Yeah, really not gonna get this one. For me, the only interesting thing is Iron Man's Mk.85 armor. 
The base itself doesn't look too bad either, but it has zero new and interesting play features for me, so...

Regards,
Mitch

@SpiderJazz the calendar has the Spider Crawler polybag, Iron Man and DUM-E, and the Avengers Tower promo? Wow. 

Yet they didn’t put a single Endgame set on the calendar? All of the minifigures are there at the top, but the sets on the back are all from the Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp. Spider-Man and Captain Marvel waves. 

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

@SpiderJazz the calendar has the Spider Crawler polybag, Iron Man and DUM-E, and the Avengers Tower promo? Wow. 

Yet they didn’t put a single Endgame set on the calendar? All of the minifigures are there at the top, but the sets on the back are all from the Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp. Spider-Man and Captain Marvel waves. 

Yeah. I made the translations on those information, you can see it on Paul's IG account. 

With every country it's limited to 3000 sets. From April 19-30 (I think it will be different with every region/country) 

Did we already get April Calendar for US?

9 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mine is the Armor Room, will definitely buy it right away! I had the chance to have the figs so early but decided not to. Already got the figs in the Avengers Compound and like you, I couldn't careless about the trash builds. 

Same, except for getting the figures. I need a new hulk, but not a smiling one, and the rest are either not ones I want (nebula, small ATS ant man) or ones I already have good enough (or better) versions of (thanos, Captain marvel). And i'm about to get more iron men mk 50 due to the insane amount of armor rooms i will buy, so the MK 85's an easy purist custom

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

you did

Anyone have ideas on how to add the hall of armors to the Malibu Mansion set