Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Sometime in April? That doesn't make sense because the sets are supposed to come out March 31st/April 1st. You're telling me they are gonna officially reveal them THE SAME DAY they hit shelves? That is bad marketing 

The person you quoted was talking about the official reveal for the FFH sets. They meant that since Disney is focusing on Endgame, the FFH sets may not be revealed until a week or two before they come out. 

14 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The person you quoted was talking about the official reveal for the FFH sets. They meant that since Disney is focusing on Endgame, the FFH sets may not be revealed until a week or two before they come out. 

Okay that makes more sense given the late April release for them

If they're reviving the Iron Patriot polybag, could that be the helmet the leaker said was in production? It's blue and silver just like Rescue's would have been.

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

After seeing the trailer, I'm like 500% down with the Advance Tech Suit but a part of me still screaming for Ronin, War Machine MK 006, Scale Cap America and also Pepper in Rescue if ever. 

Me too. I quite like the designs as they appear in the trailer.

6 hours ago, ood0 said:

God I'm mad, War Machine having the same suit as the rest is such a missed opportunity. They could've at least given him a printed BvS Armored Batman piece to put over it!

That would have been perfect, but might have driven production costs up alot. I would have settled for a different torso print or white BVS armor, but my plan was always to put the head and helmet from the ATS on a custom I made with the gunmetal batman armor and sith trooper torso and legs.

3 hours ago, The_Chosen_1 said:

People actually doubted that the Quantum suits would be in the movie....??

Somehow, yes. Possibly due to comments the directors made about the toys not entirely reflecting the movie, but for them to be as heavily featured as they were it always seemed like we'd get something from them.

18 minutes ago, hamton52 said:

If they're reviving the Iron Patriot polybag, could that be the helmet the leaker said was in production? It's blue and silver just like Rescue's would have been.

Possibly. I hope this drives the prices down, as they are REALLY expensive and I want them for my HOA. (though somehow the combined cost is cheaper than the marvel collection!)

This trailer makes me really happy that I picked up the Marvel Bricktober set.

58 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Possibly. I hope this drives the prices down, as they are REALLY expensive and I want them for my HOA. (though somehow the combined cost is cheaper than the marvel collection!)

If you're handing out Iron Patriots to your HOA, they'll let you build whatever type of fence you want.  They'd probably let you build a shed too.

2 hours ago, hamton52 said:

Ohh, that’s a great insight! You’re probably right! 

If anyone has gotten ahold of one, can you share which year the copyright is?

1 hour ago, Chill said:

Your statement makes me really jealous that Australia never got the Marvel Bricktober set. 

I'm not hoping for Rescue just because mini_legogo posted the helmet awhile back, and as I've said million times before the helmet he posted is identical with Iron legion. It's blue and gold. Not BLUE and SILVER, okay?

3 hours ago, Chill said:

If you're handing out Iron Patriots to your HOA, they'll let you build whatever type of fence you want.  They'd probably let you build a shed too.

Me too! It's a fantastic figure. Second only to Silver Centurion.

2 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Ohh, that’s a great insight! You’re probably right! 

If anyone has gotten ahold of one, can you share which year the copyright is?

IP is dated 2013, SC dated 2015 with a production code of 27B5. I think these were dug up from a warehouse. 

2 hours ago, KevinMD said:

IP is dated 2013, SC dated 2015 with a production code of 27B5. I think these were dug up from a warehouse. 

Thanks! That sounds about right; I really wonder what the blue-helmet production rumor was in reference to.

The endgame sets are slowly making their rounds in stores around the world, someone on Instagram took a in hand pic of the Hall of Armor box

Anyone else find it odd we haven't gotten any more Far From Home figure leaks since Mysterio and Fury a week or two ago? We'll probably see the sets themselves in about two weeks so it seems weird that we haven't seen any other figs yet, especially considering how many Harry Potter leaks we're getting so early.

11 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Anyone else find it odd we haven't gotten any more Far From Home figure leaks since Mysterio and Fury a week or two ago? We'll probably see the sets themselves in about two weeks so it seems weird that we haven't seen any other figs yet, especially considering how many Harry Potter leaks we're getting so early.

TLG and Marvel are having legal issues with leakers that's why

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

My local GameStop was out of Silver Centurions, but luckily had Gun Mounting System! And they threw in 2 Star-Struck Emmets for free!

Nice! I think it's really cool that they've been giving these out for free. I asked about them and they gave me all three polybags without purchasing the game or anything.

15 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Nice! I think it's really cool that they've been giving these out for free. I asked about them and they gave me all three polybags without purchasing the game or anything.

Yeah, it’s a great oppurtunity for fans. 

Theres a free child ticket to Legoland that expired in December 2014, think they’ll still accept it? :)

4 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Yeah, it’s a great oppurtunity for fans. 

Theres a free child ticket to Legoland that expired in December 2014, think they’ll still accept it? :)

You probably just answered your own question 

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

You probably just answered your own question 

Just joking, mate. They give these tickets out on just about every polybag, not hard to come by a usable one.

1 hour ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Yea. But I know for a fact we'll be getting the set descriptions in a few days. 

The only problem is, it won't matter if we are getting an official reveal soon. 

I'm calling it right now, those 3 minifigs we've seen so far... all in 1 set.

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

What a set that'll be if that's true!! And as a fellow webhead I can't wait for those descriptions 

4 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

What a set that'll be if that's true!! And as a fellow webhead I can't wait for those descriptions 

I'd be sure to post it right away, once the person hands me the info. Or probably it'll get posted in the usual place.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'd be sure to post it right away, once the person hands me the info. Or probably it'll get posted in the usual place.

Fingers crossed for a Peter Parker fig in one of the sets 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I agree, I think those 3 and maybe Happy will be in the biggest set. Fingers crossed for Ned and MJ in the smaller sets.

Looking forward to descriptions! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hey man, I really appreciate your effort to share leak information. It’s a bit annoying when you keep saying the leaks are coming soon, but you don’t actually know when or have any information in hand. 

Again, I appreciate your efforts. Just don’t say things like that, because we all know leaks are coming soon