Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

The hall of armour set looks pretty good imo, perfect for displaying those older suits. The igor mech is not great though, the face is awful.

thas compound set though... that is one of the worse sets I’ve ever seen, the box art makes it look like a Chinese knock-off. It’s so horrid, I hope nobody buys that. Can not get over how bad it looks

this wave is by far the worst wave for superheroes ever. The only set worth getting for the build is the Quinjet, The Hall is alright. But the rest just look terrible like 4+ Sets. The only good Minifigures are in the armour room. I’ve bought every single marvel release since 2012, but I think I’ll get maybe 2 of these sets.

Edited by Whovastron

The Compound set looks fine to me. It doesn't seem that much different to the Avengers Tower or Malibu Mansion. It certainly has potential for expansion into a larger base.

I agree the Hall of Armour should be a good display for the older Iron Man suits, especially with the modular elements on the back of the box depicting the multiple levels.

The Igor suit is really bad. Should’ve been a bigfig. 

The compound is alright, take away the ridiculous play features and shrunken vehicles and you have a decent building. 

We’re really feeling the budget cuts this year though..shame 

The Armor room isn’t half bad, it’ll be worth it at 20% off for sure. Not a huge fan of Igor’s face, but it’s better than I expected it to be.

But what in the hell is that Avengers Compound? That can’t be the official box art because there’s no 4+ in the corner! It’s atrocious! I’d doesn’t remotely resemble the Prosche Facility! No way is that set $100, that’s such a farce. I won’t pay more than $70 for that. That being said, I’m glad the Gauntlet is being reused, but how sad that it’s in that set. 

This is the worst Marvel superheroes wave to date. And for such a huge movie, what a let-down.

Edit: The Avengers Compound is shown in the background of 76131...so what is the set supposed to be??? “Battle at the Front Gate?” 

FFH is already a better wave in terms of figures. Just give me a decent playset build in that wave then I'll be content 

The hall of armors looks like a very repetitive build. And I really don't see where the pieces go, this looks like a lot of those pieces are very small. Igor looks decent for what it is but the face is awfull.

The compound itself looks like a decent build, but the car and helicopter are super unnecesary! No way I'm paying 100$ for that set! 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

The compound itself looks like a decent build, but the car and helicopter are super unnecesary! No way I'm paying 100$ for that set! 

This, all of the way. Is it a bad build? No. Is it small and not at all worth $100? Yes! Are the vehicles unnecessary, filler content that won’t be seen in the film? I present you with exhibit A, 76008.

Just now, Whovastron said:

I sure am looking forward to seeing Iron Man drive that car in the climax of the mcu!

Ha!

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

This, all of the way. Is it a bad build? No. Is it small and not at all worth $100? Yes! Are the vehicles unnecessary, filler content that won’t be seen in the film? I present you with exhibit A, 76008.

Ha!

People always cite that set as proof that marvel sets aren’t accurate. But that set is 6 years old, and since then they’ve pretty much only put stuff in the sets that are actually in the films. The only exceptions I can think of is the Iron Man vs Ultron build, the civil war tanker (and yet there were still tankers in the film), the walandan wall (and yet it depicted accurate scenes). And that’s about it. They’re pretty much accurate now, it’s weird that they have suddenly decided to fill this wave up with obvious fake vehicles.

Now that I've seen these sets I know why lego wanted to keep these sets a secret. I'm 99% sure I now know how the Avengers will defeat Thanos at the end of the movie. 

We'll just ignore the rest of the movie for now but Thanos arrives at the Avengers Compound, having lost all but 2 Infinity Stones. Hulk wants revenge and charges towards him but is smacked down by Thanos' giant sledgehammer of doom, permanently getting Hulks face stuck in a smiling position. After the defeat of Hulk Tony Stark grabs his new Iron Man suit and drives towards him in a car because its more effective than flying. Some other Avengers join but fail to fight Thanos. All seems lost but out of nowhere there comes Cap riding on his ''whatever the heck its supposed to be'' motorcycle and fires incredibly large discs at Thanos, killing him instantly. And they all live happily ever after... after they have killed the trillion unnecessary remaining Outriders that is.

Yeah, this is going to do great at the Box Office :wink:

Disappointing wave. Only want Cap's and Ant-Man's helmets and the captain Marvel fig.

The rest its nowhere better than what he previously got. 

Looking forward to FFH sets tho

Okay. Armor room looks good, I actually like the build, even thought it definitely doesn’t look like a $60 set. I’d love to display all my suits in there. However, Igor is atrocious. Why would they do that for the face?? I’m sure there was a way to get a helmet piece and blank minifigure head on there. Two Outriders are a huge waste, as is the Mark 50. The Compound looks fine, and I like it, but I wish the glass was blue. The vehicles are meh, helicopter is useless but car actually looks good. I think the garage is a waste and they should’ve made the main building bigger instead. It’s too bad they didn’t update Carol and no Pepper or Ronin or Cap is insanely disappointing. I really really hope there’s a summer set because this is absolutely ridiculous. All of the Outriders are a giant waste. There should’ve been two in the Cap set, two is fine in the War Machine Buster, none in the Compound, and there should’ve been one in the Armor Room. That would’ve freed up 3 slots for the characters I just mentioned. And the compound set’s figures are weird because they don’t match. Why are Nebula and Ant-Man in the matching suits but Iron Man and Hulk aren’t? I think the compound set shouldn’t have had any of the tech suits. Ant-Man being there is fine but Nebula should’ve been in the Armor Room set. Also not sure why Thanos has only two stones. And where’s that blue and gold Iron Man helmet that was supposed to be in production again? Is it possible the Iron Legion returns in Far From Home?

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

Wow, for the biggest movie in the MCU, this wave is pathetic. Reuse of suits for everyone except Ironman.

The Hall of Armor is disappointing.

The compound looks hideous and looks like a large +4 set.

Wasted Spots of figures on outriders.

No Leg printing for Chitauri. 

Captain America’s Bike looks Blocky and hideous.

Instead of getting new suits for heros such as Ronin, Rescue, and War Machine, Lego just gives us a middle finger and say “HeRE TAke ThESE QRs SuItS

Cmon guys, lots of you are whining. These 2 sets are far better than those 3 that were leaked earlier. 

Atleast the minifigures. I know there is a desire to get their normal suits, also Ronin and Rescue. I hope there will be a minifigure pack for them to be released.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Cmon guys, lots of you are whining. These 2 sets are far better than those 3 that were leaked earlier. 

Atleast the minifigures. I know there is a desire to get their normal suits, also Ronin and Rescue. I hope there will be a minifigure pack for them to be released.

You are trying to say a Juniors looking set looks good? There might not even be another minifigure pack due to the TRU fiasco.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince
Grammer

Compound build doesn't look too bad, but for 100? I'll definitely be passing on it. Armor room actually looks great to me! Probably the only set I'll pick up(possibly the WMB as well). Over the whole wave was pretty disappointing. Hopefully a summer set comes along with an amazing Ronin and Rescue, and other spoilery characters.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

The Quinjet is by far the best set of the wave. If the standard for good sets are those 2 which just got revealed, then we should be looking into MegaBlox. 

All the figs are meh (besides the Iron Man figures and maybe the QR suit without the heads) and 4/5 sets have very mediocre builds. 

The Hall of Armour is the only must-buy set for me. Everything else is so disappointing.

How much is the Hall of Armour going to cost in USD?

Just now, Aethersprite said:

The Hall of Armour is the only must-buy set for me. Everything else is so disappointing.

How much is the Hall of Armour going to cost in USD?

$59.99

Honestly, if you were to remove the disc launchers on Cap's motorcycle it would actually look pretty cool. Still oversized but pretty cool

Very disappointed in these sets. Really wanted to see regular versions of the heroes in addition to the team suits, which they could have done if they didn’t put ten million outriders in the sets

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I have to respectfully disagree. The Quinjet is spectacular, and if the War Machine Buster is in the film I fully intend to pick it up.