Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

On 1/15/2019 at 9:34 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Exactly. 8 foot tall characters don’t need to be brickbuilt behemoths. They should either make exclusive tall head molds like Teen Groot or Beorn from The Hobbit line, or bring back the tall Woody legs for those characters. 

Maybe they based it off the concept art from when Snyder was in charge? Steppenwolf did look absolutely massive at the end of BvS.

Why are people complaining that the torso is gray? The actual suit is gray in the movie too with only the head, gloves, boots, and straps being black. 

Also have a prediction, I can see Lego giving us a Happy Hogan fig now that he has a goatee and using the Kraven/Hoskins head. Not a good choice unfortunately but probably the best they’ll give us without printing a new face.

26 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Also have a prediction, I can see Lego giving us a Happy Hogan fig now that he has a goatee and using the Kraven/Hoskins head. Not a good choice unfortunately but probably the best they’ll give us without printing a new face.

I can see that Happy will be included in a set but not using Kraven's head. Too serious and the guy is kinda chubby so I don't think it works.

That torso looks glorious. Though it would have been better with a SHIELD logo . .

I agree with what everyone's saying about the dual-moulded Batman legs. Probably going to do the same. 

If I were to make an educated guess, the stealth suit fig most likely will come in either the Molten Man Battle set or the Stark Plane and Drone Attack set. Leaving the middle set for Peter Parker/ what ever suit the other set didn't include. Again, this is just my hypothesis 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

If I were to make an educated guess, the stealth suit fig most likely will come in either the Molten Man Battle set or the Stark Plane and Drone Attack set. Leaving the middle set for Peter Parker/ what ever suit the other set didn't include. Again, this is just my hypothesis 

I’m gonna say they’re going to do it like Iron Man 3. Smallest set has the exclusive stealth suit while the remaining 2 will have the red and black more iconic one.

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

I’m gonna say they’re going to do it like Iron Man 3. Smallest set has the exclusive stealth suit while the remaining 2 will have the red and black more iconic one.

The molten man one seems the most likely. I am just PRAYING for a Peter Parker fig

38 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

I can see this happening as well, I hope you're right

I LOVE that new torso! Going to use the batman legs like everyone is saying, but I really don't care if it has leg print as long as the set he's in has enough figs. 

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

I think that too, at least with the smallest one, but i could also see lego only putting the red/black in the most expensive. I hope not though, I don't want the plane set and a cheaper way to get that spidey/mysterio would be nice. 

What happened to that mysterio leak? It's still on it's way right?

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah dude, I told you, we will DEFINITELY see the Mysterio fig leak within the next three months. :laugh:

3 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Agreed. Also love the torso! 

From the photos I've seen it looks grey when lit properly, but not as light grey as the lego torso looks. The print is great looking, but would've been awesome if TLG also did a darker shade of grey. The grey of the Luke Jedi (at Jabba's) was also too light grey imho. The figure might end up being awesome though. I just hope the head/mask is black :-)

Edited by snoozle

31 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I LOVE that new torso! Going to use the batman legs like everyone is saying, but I really don't care if it has leg print as long as the set he's in has enough figs. 

I think that too, at least with the smallest one, but i could also see lego only putting the red/black in the most expensive. I hope not though, I don't want the plane set and a cheaper way to get that spidey/mysterio would be nice. 

Mysterio will be in the largest set by my guess, but I could see him being in the Hydro-Man Attack set as well

56 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

any ideas on that Captain America shield that was on INSTAGRAM today. Metallic grey would with the usual cap shield print on it.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/paul_seeley4/

check out his story feed.

It's unclear if we will get that version, we cannot compare the pictures of it with the instruction manual because of the potato quality. 

I've seen it, I wanted to believe it but  then again sets aren't available yet. 

That actually make sense if they gave justice to the easter egg in SMH.

36 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Definitely, It's out there. I'm surprised we got our first look in this Spiderman's torso. 

20 minutes ago, snoozle said:

From the photos I've seen it looks grey when lit properly, but not as light grey as the lego torso looks. The print is great looking, but would've been awesome if TLG also did a darker shade of grey. The grey of the Luke Jedi (at Jabba's) was also too light grey imho. The figure might end up being awesome though. I just hope the head/mask is black :-)

Yeah, it doesn't bother me at all because of what they did with the designs. It's cool if it's been the perfect color but now? It works so who cares. Just don't messed up the head and then we're all good. 

38 minutes ago, BrickSantorum said:

Yeah dude, I told you, we will DEFINITELY see the Mysterio fig leak within the next three months. :laugh:

Ah yes, I'd forgotten.

24 minutes ago, snoozle said:

Yeah, a darker gray would be nice, but they'd have to make a new color.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

14 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can see that Happy will be included in a set but not using Kraven's head. Too serious and the guy is kinda chubby so I don't think it works.

Is it possibly that the minifigure head everyone thought was Jafar could be Happy Hogan? I know the colour is a bit off but anything is possible

1 hour ago, Albert with an A said:

Is it possibly that the minifigure head everyone thought was Jafar could be Happy Hogan? I know the colour is a bit off but anything is possible

No way. Lego knows what they are doing, they will not make a new face for a character and not have that face resemble him.

Stealth Suit Torso looks 'ok' - lack of SHIELD symbol is a disappointment but understandable given MCU's weird decision to try and hide it, despite flaunting that SHIELD was back and that Spider-man would be working with Nick Fury prior. I've no interest in it though, as it does not feel right with the colour scheme, even if it reflects the movie portrayal. The movie showing the suit only in darker scenes, as far as we are aware, may be the cause of my apathy towards this torso.

19 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Stealth Suit Torso looks 'ok' - lack of SHIELD symbol is a disappointment but understandable given MCU's weird decision to try and hide it, despite flaunting that SHIELD was back and that Spider-man would be working with Nick Fury prior. I've no interest in it though, as it does not feel right with the colour scheme, even if it reflects the movie portrayal. The movie showing the suit only in darker scenes, as far as we are aware, may be the cause of my apathy towards this torso.

Was that ever confirmed? Or just because he had circle in his torso and he now works with Nick Fury it is safe to assume there should be S.H.I.E.L.D. insignia in his suit?

As far as I'm aware all of the toy company who happens to have the stealth suit doesn't have it, Hasbro, Funko and now Lego.

1 hour ago, Albert with an A said:

I don't think so, that would sux. 

It's a pretty decent torso print outside of the figure it's intended for, as the lack of the SHIELD logo makes it easier to reuse beyond its original purpose. :thumbup: :shrug_oh_well:

I am interested though to see how Spidey's stealth head print turns out, for obvious reasons. :wink:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Was that ever confirmed? Or just because he had circle in his torso and he now works with Nick Fury it is safe to assume there should be S.H.I.E.L.D. insignia in his suit? 

It was originally shown via a set picture i think as far back as September 2018. They have tried to obscure or avoid showing it officially though. It definitely has a level of detail that has led people to speculate about it being the S.H.I.E.L.D logo (Personally leaning more towards S.W.O.R.D being established) We also had a remark about

Spoiler

Mysterio and Spider-man both being hired to work for Nick Fury - Mysterio being hired after the 'Sandman' incident. Spider-man being hired shortly after the Venice incident.

Edited by Scarilian

Just now, Scarilian said:

It was originally shown via a set picture i think as far back as September 2018. They have tried to obscure or avoid showing it officially though. It definitely has a level of detail that has led people to speculate about it being the S.H.I.E.L.D logo (Personally leaning more towards S.W.O.R.D being established) We also had a remark about

Reveal hidden contents

Mysterio and Spider-man both being hired to work for Nick Fury - Mysterio being hired after the 'Sandman' incident. Spider-man being hired shortly after the Venice incident.

I knew about the plot because of the Brazil Comic Con and the picture you were talking about, actually it's not clear whether it has the emblem. I thought there was a confirmation or an official announcement about it. Thanks! If it is in the movie, it would be disappointing but if not (which I'm leaning towards to) then it's perfect for all the details that we've got. 

Do you think it's possible we'll get a different hairpiece for Captain Marvel if she shows up in the Endgame sets? Based on the concept art we've seen, it appears her hair is longer and more of a modern look, as opposed to the Rachel she has in her solo film.

22 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Why are people complaining that the torso is gray? The actual suit is gray in the movie too with only the head, gloves, boots, and straps being black. 

I think a Happy fig is unlikely but we are all waiting to see Mysterio and the Red and black suit minifigures. Hopefully LEGO would make the FFH Ditko suit as detailed as the Homecoming suit with leg and arm prints since the Homecoming fig had excellent prints. It would be interesting to see how they do Mysterio. Maybe we'd get a new Nick Fury figure since we haven't had him since 2015(Age of Ultron). Hoping for a Peter Parker figure even though that is highly unlikely. If LEGO is generous they may give us a Parker head but I doubt they'd do that.

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017