Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

But Star Wars is one of the best selling themes, why don’t they cheap out there? The ships are the selling point for those anyway

Vehicle builds bore me personally, I like playset builds

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Lego is first and foremost a children's toy. I have nothing against people buying and displaying sets, but kids make up the majority of their purchases. Most kids 6-12 that i know have a ton of legos.

That was the overall point I was trying to make. 

I really hope that LEGO makes a poster for Avengers Endgame 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Vehicle builds bore me personally, I like playset builds

Same here. I really hope the compound,or what ever the $100 set is, will be primarily location based.

4 hours ago, Whovastron said:

But Star Wars is one of the best selling themes, why don’t they cheap out there? The ships are the selling point for those anyway

But they do quite regularly. LEGO Star Wars is also a line highly desired and collected for the figures, it's just the builds are equally desired in most cases due to the nature of the source material  Have you ever looked at Star Wars figs on Bricklink? Star Wars figs have never had dual molded arms or legs, frequently do not have leg printing, extremely rarely have arm printing, specific ships and designs are repeated ad nauseam while many important characters and vehicles have yet to see the light of day, and then there's the despised angry clone.... Star Wars sets are also really, really expensive even compared with other Disney lines. The newly brought back Harry Potter line has impressive figures with printing and new molds galore-- yet another theme that is highly prized for the figures. Should the line persist for a few years however I am sure we are likely to see the same pattern of decline.

We're getting way off topic though. The only set revealed so far to really get my attention is the War Machine Buster(there HAS to be a better name for it in the movie). I've always loved the Huilkbuster suits and I've always liked the War Machine designs better than 95% of Iron Man's so I'm really excited for it. Cap's bike would've looked so much better without the disk shooters, seriously in the modern age of sleek stud shooters and spring-loaded missiles, why on earth did they choose the clunkiest, worst firing option they could find and completely ruin an otherwise decent build!? At least Cap finally gets a cowl and I could always use new blast effects so... yay? The "super" Quinjet looks like a fantastic build but Quinjets in the Marvel line are about as exciting as Snowspeeders in the Star Wars line, there have been too many of them regardless of how much they improve, I am completely numb to them at this point. Hopefully the sets we haven't seen yet make up for the mediocrity but I won't hold my breath. At least maybe we'll get a really good spoiler set after the movie comes out.

I'm not at all thrilled by the prospect of the Bricktober pack being made available the first week of March as a gift with purchase on Marvel sets while the End Game sets potentially come out at the end of March. Sure it could help LEGO clear shelf space for the new sets but I feel like that would undercut the release of the new sets. Plus it just feels like a jerk move, hopefully I'm wrong about that though. 

Edited by ToaDraco

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Wow, that torso of Spiderman (stealth suit) is awesome! 

Where has it leaked? Can't find it in the usual place

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Wow, that torso of Spiderman (stealth suit) is awesome! 

It is AMAZING!! pun intended. I need whatever set has this figure 

Just wait a couple of mins. It will be all over IG. 

Dang! It doesn't have the shield logo like everyone thinks. Just like Funko Pop version.

I think it is safe to assume we will get atleast 1 more variant of Spider-Man in the FFH sets. The red/black suit is the main suit in this movie so that has to be made, especially since it is a more traditional Spidey suit

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

That torso is fantastic! Watch the figure have no leg printing...but it’s spectacular on its own! I can’t wait to see the full minifigure.

If they go that route there's alot of good black legs with printing to go with. 

Hopefully they don't mess up the head/face print.

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I think it is safe to assume we will get atleast 1 more variant of Spider-Man in the FFH sets. The red/black suit is the main suit in this movie so that has to be made, especially since it is a more traditional Spidey suit

Agree. 

Torso looks great!the stealth suit suppose to be grey under the light. I hope it has leg print!

Torso looks really awesome. If it doesn’t have leg printing some Star Wars figs have gray tactical legs that will get the job done.

I personally might use some dual molded Batman legs with the black boots.

Edited by Legocity2713

Just now, WYC said:

Torso looks great!the stealth suit suppose to be grey under the light. I hope it has leg print!

They did that to make the black stand out. Black is hard to have immense detail with some suit designs 

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Torso looks really awesome. If it doesn’t have leg printing some Star Wars figs have gray tactical legs that will get the job done.

I personally might use some dual molded Batman legs with the black boots.

**checks bricklink to buy the **

Great tip^^ 

I'm actually happt it's in grey. It'll allow me to use a pair of Batman's boots in him. If it was all black it would look to plain imo.