Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

26 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don’t think that’s the right figure. The leaked Quinjet pic makes it look like Rocket has gray shoulder pads, and the person who posted the image said it’s probably custom

Agreed. The brown would be noticeable, as you see him from the shoulders up on the box art. This has to be custom, it’s not hard to throw together the pieces. 

Could be just because of the potato quality + lighting. 

Anyways, if this turns out to be the legit Rocket Racoon. I won't be surprised. Only exclusive for this set are the downgrade Chitauri. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Anyways, if this turns out to be the legit Rocket Racoon. I won't be surprised. Only exclusive for this set are the downgrade Chitauri. 

It's crazy. A large set without an exclusive minifigure. I still can not believe it 

14 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can't see it happening. 3 suits for ever set. Nah, too good to be true. 

I'd be glad with 2 variants. I won't be surprised if we only get 1 new suit (stealth) and then the homecoming 1. 

Knowing LEGO they might either just put the Homecoming suit in most of the sets to call it a day and only put one suit in the best set (Either the Stealth suit or The Red and black upgraded StarkTech/Parker Suit). It would be cool though if we just got a Peter Parker minifigure since we've not gotten one since 2004. A good choice for a hopeful Peter Parker minifigure could be the Hydro-Man set. It's highly unlikely but it would be cool if we could get a Peter figure or at least a head.

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

All of the minifigures in the Quinjet set are technically exclusive. Just because a figure can be made from pieces in other sets doesn’t mean it’s not exclusive to the set it comes in. Unmasked Cap is exclusive to the Helicarrier even though you can make him by using an AoU Cap body, Obi-Wan’s head, and that color of hair piece. So even though the Quinjet heroes can be made using old heads and hair on the white suit body, they’re still exclusive to the set because that’s the only official way to get those figures. 

I use the google translator, maybe I do not explain myself well. The same body present in all sets, with edite heads, maybe it is "exclusive" but it is not what I expect to find in a large set. I do not even consider the involution of the chitauri. For that price I would have expected at least one very desirable character. As Lego normally for this type of set

1 hour ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Knowing LEGO they might either just put the Homecoming suit in most of the sets to call it a day and only put one suit in the best set (Either the Stealth suit or The Red and black upgraded StarkTech/Parker Suit). It would be cool though if we just got a Peter Parker minifigure since we've not gotten one since 2004. A good choice for a hopeful Peter Parker minifigure could be the Hydro-Man set. It's highly unlikely but it would be cool if we could get a Peter figure or at least a head.

That's what I'm thinking new spidey figure (Stealth) then re-use the Stark suit. 

But if lego is feeling generous enough, we can have both

Stealth and Stark Bred suit. (I can see it happening, not-so-impossible) 

A Peter Paker is also a possibility but occationally lego doens't care about being accurate with the scene of that set, so it's probably a long shot.

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

All of the minifigures in the Quinjet set are technically exclusive. Just because a figure can be made from pieces in other sets doesn’t mean it’s not exclusive to the set it comes in. Unmasked Cap is exclusive to the Helicarrier even though you can make him by using an AoU Cap body, Obi-Wan’s head, and that color of hair piece. So even though the Quinjet heroes can be made using old heads and hair on the white suit body, they’re still exclusive to the set because that’s the only official way to get those figures. 

You're actually correct about "exclusivity" for this wave, but what is the sense of buying that set if you already have those pieces and you can make them. I think what @Alberto Brick is trying to say is, in a   Big set like this there should be a character or two who is "new" to make justice about the price. 

17 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

That's what I'm thinking new spidey figure (Stealth) then re-use the Stark suit. 

But if lego is feeling generous enough, we can have both

Stealth and Stark Bred suit. (I can see it happening, not-so-impossible) 

A Peter Paker is also a possibility but occationally lego doens't care about being accurate with the scene of that set, so it's probably a long shot.

You're actually correct about "exclusivity" for this wave, but what is the sense of buying that set if you already have those pieces and you can make them. I think what @Alberto Brick is trying to say is, in a   Big set like this there should be a character or two who is "new" to make justice about the price. 

Yeah. I am definitely passing on that set. There's just nothing about it that appeals to me. 

Looking back I've always wanted the Malibu Mansion Attack set, never got it. Now I can redeem that with the Iron Man Hall of Armor set. Hopefully it lives up to that set especially with a bigger piece count. I just really hope Tony Stark is a minifig in that set, with his black tank top that we see him wear in the trailer 

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

What does everyone have against those chitauri? Their faces are more accurate, as well as the guns.

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Looking back I've always wanted the Malibu Mansion Attack set, never got it. Now I can redeem that with the Iron Man Hall of Armor set. Hopefully it lives up to that set especially with a bigger piece count. I just really hope Tony Stark is a minifig in that set, with his black tank top that we see him wear in the trailer 

This is literally exactly my experience and thoughts. 

I see alot of opinions on what lego will/won't do with the spider-men, I think we'd get the stealth suit in the smallest set as it wouldn't need dual molding/arm printing, and then a stark suit in the middle one (with a peter parker if they're generous, and the red/black suit (Can we get a name for that?) in the most expensive one because it's the best, or at least needs the most printing and molding, to work right. Going further into the speculation rabbithole, I could see a civilian , stealth suit, and/or nick fury in the fire set, depending on wether molten man will be a build, for hydro man set stark suit, parker, and/or civilian, possibly mysterio, and maybe a hydro man once again based on whether or not he's a build. (there would probably be only 3-4 figures). The "stark plane" is tougher, but I think it's likely to see black/red suit and full mysterio (he'd have a helmet and everything), the wind elemental

Spoiler

I think it might be electro. clearly I know nothing so it's not a spoiler per se but it's plausible so.

, and maayyybe the earth one? Or possibly happy hogan, he was in a plane in the trailer. I don't know, I'm probably wrong but just my thoughts.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

What does everyone have against those chitauri? Their faces are more accurate, as well as the guns

I thought the fig lacked printing relative to the original from A1 but I’m having trouble finding the pic.

Here's my list of minifigure bets to appear in this wave: Bred Stark suit, Stealth suit, Mysterio, Nick Fury, Maria Hill (could be), Happy Hogan (could be), Ned, MJ and Peter Parker (last 3 civillians are my wishes lol) And if those Elementals (Sandman/Hydroman) have minifigure form because their name is on the set so.....

I can smell a secret villain minifigure from this 3 sets just like Shocker from Homecoming. 

9 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

I thought the fig lacked printing relative to the original from A1 but I’m having trouble finding the pic.

Yeap face is wonderful, but compare to the old one, considering it's from 2012 (start of MCU figs) Man, these are real downgrade.

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Here's my list of minifigure bets to appear in this wave: Bred Stark suit, Stealth suit, Mysterio, Nick Fury, Maria Hill (could be), Happy Hogan (could be), Ned, MJ and Peter Parker (last 3 civillians are my wishes lol) And if those Elementals (Sandman/Hydroman) have minifigure form because their name is on the set so.....

I can smell a secret villain minifigure from this 3 sets just like Shocker from Homecoming. 

Yeap face is wonderful, but compare to the old one, considering it's from 2012 (start of MCU figs) Man, these are real downgrade.

I think we are more likely to get the red/black suit than the stealth suit, given that that suit is more of a traditional spidey suit compared to the stealth suit. Don't get me wrong I really want both suits but I think Lego will choose the red/black suit over the stealth 

14 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That awkward moment when a Star Wars book-minifigure has better printing than the main characters in a Marvel film...

Star Wars minifigures are very consistant, they rarely miss out the leg print.

Star Wars series is a good standard. No matter how important the charcter is, they give it a leg print. 

4 hours ago, hamton52 said:

Eurobricks in a nutshell

I think it is understandable a little outburst in case of disappointment. If you check the leaks, and do not accept the comments, maybe you're not in the right place

19 minutes ago, Alberto Brick said:

I think it is understandable a little outburst in case of disappointment. If you check the leaks, and do not accept the comments, maybe you're not in the right place

Do you even understand what hamton52 said? 

2 hours ago, WYC said:

Star Wars minifigures are very consistant, they rarely miss out the leg print.

Star Wars series is a good standard. No matter how important the charcter is, they give it a leg print. 

I really wanna know why lego are cheating out on marvel. It doesn’t even seem to be affecting DC, their dogs get new prints and moulds more than marvel does (I bet that without that firefly set we wouldn’t have gotten the ant man helmet mould.) I just really wanna know. People keep telling me that Lego are cutting corners with dogs across the board... but are they? Look at Star Wars, Harry Potter and Jurassic World and tell me that they’re being affected like marvel.

i just find it so bizarre because:

Star Wars I buy for the ships

harry Potter for the locations and vehicles

jurassic park for the dinos

but superheroes most people buy for the minifigures! I would instantly buy the endgame set, or the captain marvel set if the figures looked any good, but they couldn’t even continue Cap’s red print onto her waist. It’s just so disappointing 

Edited by Whovastron

51 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I really wanna know why lego are cheating out on marvel. It doesn’t even seem to be affecting DC, their dogs get new prints and moulds more than marvel does (I bet that without that firefly set we wouldn’t have gotten the ant man helmet mould.) I just really wanna know. People keep telling me that Lego are cutting corners with dogs across the board... but are they? Look at Star Wars, Harry Potter and Jurassic World and tell me that they’re being affected like marvel.

i just find it so bizarre because:

Star Wars I buy for the ships

harry Potter for the locations and vehicles

jurassic park for the dinos

but superheroes most people buy for the minifigures! I would instantly buy the endgame set, or the captain marvel set if the figures looked any good, but they couldn’t even continue Cap’s red print onto her waist. It’s just so disappointing 

can't agree more... I would buy the sets with no doubt if the minifigures are good. 

The QR suit body is shared in 3 different sets and a polybag (8 figures or even more)  as far as we know, the cost per unit suppose to be much cheaper. The downgrade of the Chitauri is a shame.