Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

5 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I don't know. It might well be that the outriders are the only villains appearing in the scenes the WMB and captain america "motorbike" are in (besides thanos of course). And we all know kids need bad guys for the avengers to fight, and since we aren't the main consumer base of these, that's what we get. I'm not mad about it, for all we know these are spot-on recreations of scenes.

Considering the feels of the trailer and Super Bowl spot, I honestly don't think there will be many action sequences in the film. Infinity War had enough characters to weigh over enough battles, and those were all enough to translate into the sets. But for Endgame, there are less heroes, and only one clear villain; Thanos. With time travel shenanigans there could be a fair few fight scenes, but a lot of spoilers. There could still be a small summer wave with spoiler sets (if FFH releases April/May, they aren't really summer sets are they?), and if thats the case, I'm perfectly fine with these sets, which honestly might not even accurately translate the events of the film at all

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

It doesn't match the design of the Outriders for Infinity War. Cant say its accurate or not for an as of yet unreleased film. No matter what role they play in Endgame, we currently have a total of 9 Outriders. Put them all in a big Battle of Wakanda diorama and you'll have one helluva cool scene

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

for all we know these are spot-on recreations of scenes.

If the spoilery remark is accurate, i doubt the Outriders would suddenly alter in appearance by gaining armor. I could maybe see the justification for claws, but armor seems too 'sentient' for beings depicted as beast-like in the movie. Personally never got into the idea of army building them.

Could be accurate, but personally the three Outriders from last year are enough for me. Just an odd choice while last years sets are still around.

38 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I'm perfectly fine with these sets, which honestly might not even accurately translate the events of the film at all

I hope we get an additional spoilery set later on, as these are kind of consumed by a mixture of Outriders and Quantum Realm Suits.

Could see remaining figures distributed something like this if we dont get an additional set/polybag
$60, 524 pcs; Nebula (QRS), Mark 1, Mark 5, Mark 41
$100, 699 pcs; Thanos, Hulk, Mark 85, Ronin, Captain Marvel, Pepper/Rescue & Ant-Man (Microfig)

Edited by Scarilian

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

If the spoilery remark is accurate, i doubt the Outriders would suddenly alter in appearance by gaining armor. I could maybe see the justification for claws, but armor seems too 'sentient' for beings depicted as beast-like in the movie. Personally never got into the idea of army building them.

Could be accurate, but personally the three Outriders from last year are enough for me. Just an odd choice while last years sets are still around.

I hope we get an additional spoilery set later on, as these are kind of consumed by a mixture of Outriders and Quantum Realm Suits.

Could see remaining figures distributed something like this if we dont get an additional set/polybag
$60, 524 pcs; Nebula (QRS), Mark 1, Mark 5, Mark 41
$100, 699 pcs; Thanos, Hulk, Mark 85, Ronin, Captain Marvel, Pepper/Rescue & Ant-Man (Microfig)

Tony Stark would most likely come in the Iron Man Armor Room set because the 3 armors don't have a Tony Stark head underneath, they have a translucent blue head 

7 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Tony Stark would most likely come in the Iron Man Armor Room set because the 3 armors don't have a Tony Stark head underneath, they have a translucent blue head 

This happens before Ironman suit without Tony Stark head. It really depends on the plot/story.

As I previously pointed out, when I first saw the picture of the 3 armors and Nebula being the 4th figure. I think once they have arrived on Earth they will start working on QR / Team suits. 

Also, the fact that Ironman is in Polybag with Dum-E is a giveaway that he doesn't need to be in the Armor Room set. Coz the poly could be an add on to that set.

Tbh now that we have 5 different Iron Man Variants I'm starting to doubt getting Tony Stark, it would be too much Tony. Then again we got tons of Batmans/Bruce Waynes before so the same could happen to Tony

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Tbh now that we have 5 different Iron Man Variants I'm starting to doubt getting Tony Stark, it would be too much Tony. Then again we got tons of Batmans/Bruce Waynes before so the same could happen to Tony

Until we get Mark 2,3,4 (atleast we can re create the Hall of Armor in films) and Nightclub, Midas, Hotrod, Shotgun, Velocity, Redsnapper, Igor it's never enough. Neverrrrrr :iamded_lol:

8 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Yea well if it was a main system set then I would capitalize on the listing. I did that with the hulk buster set for infinity war and got it a month early for $3 more than retail price 

See $3 is not a massive difference, but ten times the price for a polybag? You kind of expect that from a retired and rare polybag that’s still hard to find.

@SpiderJazz to a very casual Marvel fan those are all just words :roflmao: *huh*

Edited by RedHoodPug

26 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Also, the fact that Ironman is in Polybag with Dum-E is a giveaway that he doesn't need to be in the Armor Room set. Coz the poly could be an add on to that set.

I doubt iron man won't be in a set in the team suits, if it was someone less important, i could see them being exclusive. 

Iron man is most likely in both remaining sets, not including the 3 old suits

2 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

See $3 is not a massive difference, but ten times the price for a polybag? You kind of expect that from a retired and rare polybag that’s still hard to find.

@SpiderJazz to a very casual Marvel fan those are all just words :roflmao: *huh*

I see what you mean, but I know someone on this planet is gonna overpay for that polybag lol, and as others have said too he most likely will come in the remaining 2 sets anyway 

Just now, legosamsonite said:

I doubt iron man won't be in a set in the team suits, if it was someone less important, i could see them being exclusive. 

Iron man is most likely in both remaining sets, not including the 3 old suits

Okay, let's make a bet. I'm calling it right now. That this polybag of Ironman QR/Team suit will be "exclusive". (Though it's easy to figbarf him) he won't be available in those 2 remaining sets.

Were talking about QR/Team suit. Not Mark 85.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Okay, let's make a bet. I'm calling it right now. That this polybag of Ironman QR/Team suit will be "exclusive". (Though it's easy to figbarf him) he won't be available in those 2 remaining sets.

I'm tempting to bet but I'm scared of throwing my cards on the table lmao

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The thing is that who knows how hard that polybag will be to get, it could be a GWP, easy walmart or other store polybag, could never come to certain regions, so if a fan bought the five sets but couldn't find that, they would have almost every other hero in the suits, but not tony.

He may be exclusive, i just hope the poly is extremely easy to get if he is

In regards to whether or not we may see marvel sets tomorrow during NYTF, for the FFH sets atleast, marvel has already shown off an action figure from the movie today. If they can show that off then they shouldn't be hesitant to show off the Lego sets based on the same movie 

@legosamsonite in terms of pieces that has been used he is no way special. All parts exists - Mark 50 helmet and face, torso and legs will be used in all those other sets.

Most of the times minifigure from polybag stays exclusive, but I won't forget that AoU cap and also 2012 Ironman. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

@legosamsonite in terms of pieces that has been used he is no way special. All parts exists - Mark 50 helmet and face, torso and legs will be used in all those other sets.

Most of the times minifigure from polybag stays exclusive, but I won't forget that AoU cap and also 2012 Ironman. 

The AoU Cap polybag was released the year after the sets for the movie were released, so he wasn't new when the polybag came out.

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

True, just trying to factor in figures that are likely first such as the QRS Nebula, Ronin, Ant-Man (Micro), Pepper/Rescue and Captain Marvel. We could get a Tony also but i do not think that would be as high a priority as the other figures listed would be. Though regardless of which fourth figure the Armour Room contains, it's a definite purchase for the suits.

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

In regards to whether or not we may see marvel sets tomorrow during NYTF, for the FFH sets atleast, marvel has already shown off an action figure from the movie today. If they can show that off then they shouldn't be hesitant to show off the Lego sets based on the same movie  

I could see the Endgame Armour Room set being revealed - it seems like the best set the wave has and potentially the least spoiler filled if they claim it is based on Iron Man 3. The alternative is that we see images of it leak - and i think it would be better doing a reveal of that set than letting it just leak.

Just noticed there's no Infinity stones in 3 sets we've seen so far. So does it mean alln6 will be in largest set with Thanos or maybe they won't be included in the sets along with Infinity Gauntlet?

Just now, The NexoNinja402 said:

that or maybe they'll have a printed gauntlet with all the stones on

Seems unlikely the will just print stones on bigfig hand, especially considering they made new mold for Gauntlet and stones themselves.

53 minutes ago, Shahennian said:

Maybe we'll have a new mold of a melted infinity gauntlet? (let me hope)

That would be amazing, and now I’m getting my hopes up. I think if they’re included in this wave then Thanos will have all 6 in the biggest set. 

I honestly doubt we’ll see a gauntlet. They’d need to include the piece with 4 of each stone. I can’t see them putting 6 of those in a set

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

I doubt they would waste a mould on that :tongue: It‘s either the same gauntlet as last year or none :laugh:

Indeed. I think that's why in IW wave the gauntlet has a stand. Doesn't need to be in his hand all the time.

Who cares if it's inaccurate. We've known lego, it's either they will capitalize that mold for Marvel or don't include that mold at all.