Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, Foxes Productionz said:

These sets are ok I’ll wait to see higher resolution images before I make my final opinions. :look:

Whatever happened to all the Quantum Realm suits will come in polybags? 

Maybe it was the other way around? All those not in Quantum Realm suits will get normal suits in polybags? One can only assume

I'm gonna assume as well that Tony Stark will be wearing his QR suit in the Hall of Armours set. Along with Nebula and 3 other armours, that will probably be the entire set. Unless Rescue appears here too

That Hall of Armors set better be expandable/modular/great.. I hope we get some more information on that soon. At least the figs are great :tongue:

If it wasn’t for the colour, the quintet would be a perfect updated version of the original 2012 Set. I wonder what the reason is that they change the design back in the movie.

i hate these quantum realm suits, they look so stupid in my opinion.

AAARGH! That's disappointing. I will reserve judgement on the stupid captain america bike, variable outrider designs, and strange quinjet colors just in case they match the movie. But I made the mistake of getting my hopes up that the QR figures would be polybags, and am SEVERELY disappointed. New ant-man helmet i think, that's good i guess. War Machine Buster, (i was so wrong about the name) looks amazing, a bright point in this wave for me. HOA and final battle better be AMAZING or, who am i kidding I'm buying them all anyway. I can't tell who's on the bike thing in the quinjet or who's piloting it, anyone know? Stoked that we could see the endgame and FFH sets in all their glory at the toy fair though.

So, who's here excited for the new Trans-Light Orange canopy/windshield recolors the new Quinjet's offering? :tongue:

No, SERIOUSLY... :moar:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

So, who's here excited for the new Trans-Light Orange canopy/windshield recolors the new Quinjet's offering? :tongue:

I actually think it ruins the look of the quinjet...

Just now, ood0 said:

I actually think it ruins the look of the quinjet...

Heh, who cares, more fuel for Classic Space/Mars Mission MOCs!!! :devil_laugh:

There's an Avengers 2012 Quinjet on sale on FB Marketplace that I had my eye on but was holding off until I saw the Endgame variant. 

And I'm glad I did. The new quinjet is gorgeous. Easily the best designed version in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Ok, I'm going to throw wrench in this discussion but Russo brothers recently said in interview that all toy leaks are based on outdated concept art, so QR suits might not even be in the movie, so yeah...

The Ronin Hasbro figure looks way different from certain BTS things I’ve seen where he has a helmet thats more comic book accurate so its certainly possible. On the other hand the Russos did say that Endgame wasn’t the title and they are known to change stuff up so who knows.

But let me ask yall Iron Man collectors one question. Are we putting these Iron Man and War Machine variants in our Hall of Armor MOCs? :grin:

Honestly, I don't like new antman helmet. Probably that's just me.

I think molds and translucent parts are better than printing. 

I have to give a closer look before judging though.

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

The Ronin Hasbro figure looks way different from certain BTS things I’ve seen where he has a helmet thats more comic book accurate so its certainly possible. On the other hand the Russos did say that Endgame wasn’t the title and they are known to change stuff up so who knows.

But let me ask yall Iron Man collectors one question. Are we putting these Iron Man and War Machine variants in our Hall of Armor MOCs? :grin:

Definitely. 

31 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It looks like a Nexo Quinjet haha

Who knows maybe they are going to team up with the Nexo Knights 

The Nexo Avengers lol 

Just now, Robert8 said:

It looks like a Nexo Quinjet haha

Who knows maybe they are going to team up with the Nexo Knights 

The Nexo Avengers lol 

Reminds me rather of this guy...

8831-8.jpg?201204030701

1 minute ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Reminds me rather of this guy...

Just seeing that armour, makes me think that it would have been awesome for War Machine to use that armour in white, with Avengers logos on the shoulders, for his QR suit. Considering how pointless it is for him to even have one, it could have at least been functional to his skillset

Edited by Quicksilver838

Don't really care much for Captain America's bike but the set is essentially a battlepack so its all about the minifigures. I'm glad Cap is coming in the cheapest set since it will be easy to get his new headpiece at an affordable price to update his older figures.

War Machine Buster looks incredible and I like the look of Ant-Man's new helmet although I'm going to miss the dual molded visor on his previous one.

The new Quinjet is much sleeker than before and a massive improvement! I'm a little surprised they went back to the original design SHIELD uses rather than the Avengers version from Age of Ultron onwards. Hopefully it has a decent amount or interior space as the 2012 set was a bit cramped inside while the AOU version used most of its space on the ejecting bike feature.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Cap's motorcycle just looks awfull, but I'll get the set anyway because of the figures. The Quinjet itself looks pretty good, but I'm a little disappointed in the figures (though I do think there's another one piloting the jet). Its almost starting to look like instead of giving us normal suits they've just filled all blanks with Outriders. The Avengers Compound really is our final hope for normal variants, especially Ronin!

Not are only. I imagine that there are probably 1-2 sets that LEGO hasn’t anouced yet as it would spoil something. Kind of like how they did for Cival War.

Okay, the sets look good for the most part. Cap’s bike is the first oversized bike build I’ve disliked, but the army of Outriders looks awesome. I knew the QR suits being in polybags sounded really strange and I never really believed that rumor. I don’t get the hate for the suits. If that’s what’s in the movie why the hell are people acting like it’s Lego’s fault for making minifigures of them? And the whole “quality” argument is idiotic. Yes, the bad guys don’t have leg printing, but every QR suit has head to toe printing. That’s a lot more than most figures have had in the past few MCU waves. You’re completely entitled to not liking the QR suits, but then you should be blaming Marvel because that was what was in their concept art which is the only thing Lego has to work with. I think the iconic suits will come in the biggest set. I like the Quinjet a lot and I’m super excited for that set! I do think the high number of Outriders is kind of a waste, though. We still need Captain Marvel, the 6 Avengers in normal suits, War Machine, Rescue, Nebula, Thanos, and the 3 Iron Man suits. Plus Valkyrie would be great to get. I doubt they can fit all of those figures across 2 sets and now I’m really disappointed because it doesn’t look like we’ll be getting Rescue. I hope there’s a secret spoiler set during the summer that includes Rescue and Valkryie at the very least. I also really hope the Avengers Compound set takes a page out of Hogwarts Great Hall and includes 10 detailed figures with a good build but I doubt that’ll happen. 

I really hope we get a regular mark V War Machine. We know we’re getting the new Iron Man. I really hope we get Rescue and Ronin but I fear we may not. There are already so many Iron Man armors in this wave that another War Machine and a Rescue may not happen. I’ll be disappointed if I have to rely on bootlegs. But I still have hope! There are still two sets yet to be seen!

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Maybe it was the other way around? All those not in Quantum Realm suits will get normal suits in polybags? One can only assume

I'm gonna assume as well that Tony Stark will be wearing his QR suit in the Hall of Armours set. Along with Nebula and 3 other armours, that will probably be the entire set. Unless Rescue appears here too

I was saying some 3 pages ago that this would be a-typical of Lego and that they'll use this to save on figure-prints. We got tons of QR suits leaked. So we could have all assumed that we mostly will get just those. And people really expected more individual suits.

So other than the Cap helmet mold and whatever faceless guard thingis from A1 movie in the Quinjet set, we'll get just the Iron Man suits in one set. No special figures otherwise probably...
I still hope for a Ronin figure, but I fear such figures will be limited to some Bricktober packs or something like that.

2 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I still hope for a Ronin figure, but I fear such figures will be limited to some Bricktober packs or something like that.

I pray theres not another Bricktober coming anytime soon. It was so much hassle trying to obtain one

Some people have easy access to the Bricktober packs...

But not us...

Not us

57 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Definitely. 

55 minutes ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

nah, i'm putting them separately

I'm honestly so torn. I just added 5 new slots to my Hall of Armor MOC and after that I've officially maxed out space. I'm looking for any reason to not extend the build and not put any other non-important armors in there lol :grin: Maybe I'll use them as placeholders for the time being

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I pray theres not another Bricktober coming anytime soon. It was so much hassle trying to obtain one

But not us...

Not us

Yeah i wanted the new war machine figure and wong but I don't think the pack's ever shown up in the US yet.

19 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

But not us...

Not us

I'd guess Bricktober's over now that Toys R Us is closed in most countries. The 2018 packs were probably only produced because there wasn't enough time between production and the announcement of the closure.